ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1980 Annie Leibovitz
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: henry blake or sherman potter???? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
September 21st, 2004 03:23 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:
joey are you aware it is Larry Hagmans B-Day today?

73 yrs young with a 20 yr old liver

Tele .............are you serious ?!?!

Well , ...........Happy Happy Birthday Lawrence

Yes , 73 years young with a nine year old liver that has some eight month old " new patches " in it .

Developing ...................................

Shiver .....................................

" He ain't gonna see 75 Ronnie ! "

Turdskee Joe !

[Edited by Joey]
September 21st, 2004 03:27 PM
telecaster Yes I am serious. Any casual observor knows Lawrence's BDay

http://www.allmovie.com/cg/avg.dll

Cattlemens today?

Easy on the branch, I have had a rough one

"No portion of this post may be reproduced or copied in any way without the express written consent of telecaster"
September 21st, 2004 03:32 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Cattlemens today?

Easy on the branch, I have had a rough one

Yes , Cattlemens it is --- say around .....Oh , Three Thirtieth ?!?! .... Please have your gal call mine and Don't worry , I too want to keep it " low key " on the Bourbon & Branches this afternoon( about ten should suffice )
September 21st, 2004 03:35 PM
telecaster Man Telephones Own Funeral
Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Fox News

As they were loading the body into the hearse to be taken to the crematorium, his daughter Trina was told there was an important phone call waiting for her.

Her father was on the other end, bewildered that he was missing his own funeral.

"She totally, totally lost it," Squires' brother Gilbert said. "She said, 'There's a ghost talking to me on the phone. Please somebody try to make sense out of this because I'm losing my mind.'"

After a homeless man was hit by a commuter train the previous Friday, Squires' sister Diana Branton identified him as her brother.

"The body was badly mutilated," Gilbert Squires told the Canadian Broadcasting Company. "We've been mourning in Newfoundland and in Toronto, everywhere. We're in total shock."

Dane Squires, 48, grew up in Newfoundland (search), moved to Toronto in the early '90s and had become a drifter in recent years.

September 21st, 2004 07:51 PM
Soldatti
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Man Telephones Own Funeral

...it's a crazy world out there...
Page: 1 2 3 4