ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1980 Annie Leibovitz
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Eminence Front - The Who (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
September 20th, 2004 05:59 PM
justinkurian Joey,

If you haven't picked up the new version of Live at Isle of Wight, go pick it up ASAP. I've never seen or heard it before and was blown away...

The new Live in Boston DVD is of the current line-up...I don't know why they released this show. It's not necessary, and I wasn't all that impressed with the overall gig. But, Pete goes nuts...And there's Eminence Front.

Eel Pie is the current independent label for Pete. Also, I remember reading in the Quadrophenia liner notes, that the band thanked a store called Eel Pie, or served it. I can't remember exactly what it said though. If anyone has it readily available...?
September 20th, 2004 07:40 PM
Gazza >Eel Pie is the current independent label for Pete. Also, I remember reading in the Quadrophenia liner notes, that the band thanked a store called Eel Pie, or served it. I can't remember exactly what it said though. If anyone has it readily available...?

"Thanks to Hamilton's Eel and Pie Shop.....for exceptional refreshments at reasonable prices"

They also thank EEL PIE for "constant attention and help" (the album was mixed at Eel Pie Sound Studios)
September 20th, 2004 07:48 PM
MarthaMyDear HI, BEAVIS!!! SHADDUP!!! :P

*** Martha ***
September 21st, 2004 09:18 AM
Joey
quote:
justinkurian wrote:
Joey,

If you haven't picked up the new version of Live at Isle of Wight, go pick it up ASAP. I've never seen or heard it before and was blown away...

The new Live in Boston DVD is of the current line-up...I don't know why they released this show. It's not necessary, and I wasn't all that impressed with the overall gig. But, Pete goes nuts...And there's Eminence Front.

Eel Pie is the current independent label for Pete. Also, I remember reading in the Quadrophenia liner notes, that the band thanked a store called Eel Pie, or served it. I can't remember exactly what it said though. If anyone has it readily available...?

Thanks justinkurian
rocks off member

Joey learned something today ..........................
September 21st, 2004 07:19 PM
Soldatti That show is amazing!
Page: 1 2 3