ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Mick and Ronnie by Lynn Goldsmith
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
Support these stations! Click and check

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Donovan to do music for the Brian Jones film Return to archive
08-20-01 11:59 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks Roxanne

I just read in a music industry magazine that Donovan will be doing the music for the film about Brian Jones. Cool!

I learned that Allen Klein didn't want to get involved in it, so unfortunately there will be no Rolling Stones music. I don't
think the company bothered to ask him for any anyway though.

I wonder why Allen Klein wouldn't want to promote a major Brian Jones pic done by a reputable movie company that's
been awarded even in Hollywood and thus sell more Brian Jones era records. That's very unlike him isn't it? Perhaps it's to
do with the content of the film? Not that he has ever been considered 'moral' really, referred to in the Rutles as Ron
Decline.

I have a vision of him opening the windows, "it's getting stuffy in here."
08-20-01 01:38 PM
Stonesdoug I believe I read somewhere that Matt LeBlanc (Joey on Friends) has been signed to play Klein.
08-20-01 03:29 PM
The Eggman and i wonder if he's gonna get that monkey from the movie he did called "Ed" to star with him, maybe he can play Andy Warhol

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.