ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Bent Rej with thanks to Stewed and Keefed
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hugo Chavez Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
21st September 2006 03:12 PM
RollingstonesUSA Please, get this man out of America now!
21st September 2006 03:14 PM
jb A true disgrace and thug. All americans can agree this pig and Prez. Tom have no business here.
21st September 2006 03:14 PM
RollingstonesUSA Danny Glover introduced him in Harlem, truly disgraceful....
21st September 2006 03:17 PM
jb
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
Danny Glover introduced him in Harlem, truly disgraceful....

Not surprised at all...Many african-americans hate Israel/Jews(see Jesse Jackson, Sharpton, McKinney, new black panther party, Farrahkan, etc). danny Glover, like Mel Gibson, is a disgrace to our great country...
21st September 2006 03:20 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

Not surprised at all...Many african-americans hate Israel/Jews(see Jesse Jackson, Sharpton, McKinney, new black panther party, Farrahkan, etc). danny Glover, like Mel Gibson, is a disgrace to our great country...

They do dislike you people. I remember as a kid growing up, all the negroes hated Jews, even though none of them even knew any Jews! It was weird.

Who is Prez. Tom?
21st September 2006 03:22 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

They do dislike you people. I remember as a kid growing up, all the negroes hated Jews, even though none of them even knew any Jews! It was weird.

Who is Prez. Tom?

The guy from Iran...........[the black used the jew in the 60's to gain cvil rights, now they claim we took over their shop]. I will never donate 1 red fucking penny to a black...
21st September 2006 03:30 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

The guy from Iran...........[the black used the jew in the 60's to gain cvil rights, now they claim we took over their shop]. I will never donate 1 red fucking penny to a black...

I, for one, support bringing back American loyalty oaths - sworn, notarized statements of loyalty to America above all other countries, gods, and/or individuals. This will put both the bin Ladenists and Bush Geeks in a bind, and at least help in identifying them for public pilloring and effigeal burning.
Dan
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
Please, get this man out of America now!

Please get the UN out of America now so these characters will have no reason to visit.
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Dan wrote:

Please get the UN out of America now so these characters will have no reason to visit.

Amen!
21st September 2006 03:31 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I, for one, support bringing back American loyalty oaths - sworn, notarized statements of loyalty to America above all other countries, gods, and/or individuals. This will put both the bin Ladenists and Bush Geeks in a bind, and at least help in identifying them for public pilloring and effigeal burning.

"bush geeks" is a term of art. You should copyright it???
21st September 2006 03:31 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
jb wrote:

"bush geeks" is a term of art. You should copyright it???

Did you watch Glenn Beck last night....
21st September 2006 03:32 PM
jb
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

Some of it....he is funny....bad hair, bad suits, but funny!!!
21st September 2006 03:33 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
jb wrote:

Some of it....he is funny....bad hair, bad suits, but funny!!!

Did you see the President Tom Crazy Juice Malt Liquor ad....lmao
21st September 2006 03:34 PM
Some Guy The speeches given by these douchebags is unacceptable.
21st September 2006 03:34 PM
pdog Anyone named Hugo, is automatically a pussy!
21st September 2006 03:35 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
pdog wrote:
Anyone named Hugo, is automatically a pussy!

LMAO!
21st September 2006 03:36 PM
jb
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

Did you see the President Tom Crazy Juice Malt Liquor ad....lmao

missed it...his little skits are very entertaining...the middle east history was quite amusing.....
21st September 2006 03:37 PM
sirmoonie This President Tom seems incredibly naive as to how the world works - its as if he knows nothing about U.S. society, like he believes the nonsense stereotypes of America that peasants in his society float. I hope someone took him to some boat ass N.Y. bars while he was in town - YOTI perhaps - open his eyes a bit, see how hard Americans can party! We know how to drink.
21st September 2006 03:37 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
jb wrote:

missed it...his little skits are very entertaining...the middle east history was quite amusing.....

Or (spelling) Hezzbollahrobics, cause no one is afarid of a tubby terriost....lol
21st September 2006 03:38 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
This President Tom seems incredibly naive as to how the world works - its as if he knows nothing about U.S. society, like he believes the nonsense stereotypes of America that peasants in his society float. I hope someone took him to some boat ass N.Y. bars while he was in town - YOTI perhaps - open his eyes a bit, see how hard Americans can party! We know how to drink.

He really doesn't get it as he is a true fanatic....not like the Arabs we knew in school.
21st September 2006 03:38 PM
Some Guy
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

What is that movie that he hypes about , I think it's called Obsession or something like that. He states every American must see it.
21st September 2006 03:39 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

What is that movie that he hypes about , I think it's called Obsession or something like that. He states every American must see it.

Yeah, he says it's a real eyeopener....
21st September 2006 03:40 PM
Some Guy
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

Yeah, he says it's a real eyeopener....

Like Taco Bell?
21st September 2006 03:40 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Like Taco Bell?

Six soft tacos no lettuce, the perfect snack....
21st September 2006 03:42 PM
RollingstonesUSA The thing is weather you agree with Bush or not, the fact is we "AMERICANS" can say whatever the fuck we want about the man, cause afterall we fuckin' voted! I can't stand people when they come on our soil and do this shit! and I'm a Democrat!
[Edited by RollingstonesUSA]
Some Guy From the creators of Relentless, comes a new film that will challenge the way you look at the world.

Almost 70 years ago, Europe found itself at war with one of the most sinister figures in modern history: Adolf Hitler. When the last bullet of World War II was fired, over 50 million people were dead, and countless countries were both physically and economically devastated. Hitler’s bloody struggle sought to forge the world anew, in the crucible of Nazi values. How could such a disaster occur? How could the West have overlooked the evil staring it in the face, for so long, before standing forcefully against it?

Today, we find ourselves confronted by a new enemy, also engaged in a violent struggle to transform our world. As we sleep in the comfort of our homes, a new evil rises against us. A new menace is threatening, with all the means at its disposal, to bow Western Civilization under the yoke of its values. That enemy is Radical Islam.

Using images from Arab TV, rarely seen in the West, Obsession reveals an ‘insider's view' of the hatred the Radicals are teaching, their incitement of global jihad, and their goal of world domination. With the help of experts, including first-hand accounts from a former PLO terrorist, a Nazi youth commander, and the daughter of a martyred guerilla leader, the film shows, clearly, that the threat is real.

A peaceful religion is being hijacked by a dangerous foe, who seeks to destroy the shared values we stand for. The world should be very concerned.
sirmoonie Julio Cesar Chavez

Victor Chavez

Cesar Chavez

Chavez Chavez

Chavez Ravine

Ponce Chavez

Ciudad Chavez
21st September 2006 03:46 PM
sirmoonie I have signed my loyalty oath and had my secretary notarize it. Its available for inspection if anyone wants to see it.

You all have until next Friday to get your signed and notarized, I will be keeping a list of non-signators, that will be posted.
21st September 2006 03:46 PM
Some Guy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Julio Cesar Chavez

Victor Chavez

Cesar Chavez

Chavez Chavez

Chavez Ravine

Ponce Chavez

Ciudad Chavez

6 degrees of Chavez?
21st September 2006 04:09 PM
rasputin56 Isn't this the coffee guy with the burro?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)