ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Bent Rej with thanks to Stewed and Keefed
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Gillette Stadium, Foxboro MA, 09/20/06..setlist (new and improved), pix and reviews. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
20th September 2006 08:33 PM
stonedinaustralia how long now til this thing kicks off??
20th September 2006 08:37 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Mr Jimmy wrote:
Gazza... good to see you're still awake and not counting or mounting the sheep!

I knew he wouldn't be able to sleep!
Gazza as Bowie says "we should be on by now..."
LadyJane Just posted by Doug:

"The show is supposed to start at 8:30 but Chuck Leavall has spent the last several minutes walking around in the field. He just spent a couple minutes talking to some people and is now sitting in a holding area. I don't know what it means but it's very bizarre"

LJ.
20th September 2006 08:38 PM
Gazza
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

I knew he wouldn't be able to sleep!

I was gonna stay up to see what the first half of the show brought as thats where I expected any surprises
20th September 2006 08:38 PM
Gazza
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Just posted by Doug:

"The show is supposed to start at 8:30 but Chuck Leavall has spent the last several minutes walking around in the field. He just spent a couple minutes talking to some people and is now sitting in a holding area. I don't know what it means but it's very bizarre"

LJ.

uh-oh

Maybe they fired him because he suggested too many changes?

[Edited by Gazza]
20th September 2006 08:39 PM
parmeda
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I was gonna stay up to see what the first half of the show brought as thats where I expected any surprises

you're a sucker like the rest of us...admit it!
20th September 2006 08:39 PM
voodoopug Stones on....PAINT IT BLACK
[Edited by voodoopug]
20th September 2006 08:40 PM
Gazza an insomniac mother-sucker
20th September 2006 08:42 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Just posted by Doug:

LJ.

Well, Kanye has got to do his thing I guess.
God, I'm so glad we're getting Elvis in Chicago.
20th September 2006 08:42 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Gazza wrote:

You just like being with this group of sheep!!
20th September 2006 08:43 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Stonesdoug wrote:
Here's the whole setlist---don't look if you want to be surprised
http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm557.showMessage?topicID=88.topic

Damn I peeked. . . .I hope AC has simlar setlist. . .very sweet!
20th September 2006 08:43 PM
Poplar
Fuck yeah ... despite all the slagging, and "wide opening" I'm ready to rock.

Here's to another tour everybody. love & rock 'n roll to you all.

Poplar
20th September 2006 08:44 PM
Riffhard That setlist on Shidoobee CAN NOT be for real?! If it is then this may well go down as the best setlist of the last several tours going back to '81 or maybe even '78!! I hope it's not a joke.

Riffy
20th September 2006 08:45 PM
LadyJane
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Damn I peeked. . . .I hope AC has simlar setlist. . .very sweet!

Well if Pug doesn't re-establish a connection we may have to peek.

I'm losing my mind.....the power this band still has over me.....

LJ.
20th September 2006 08:46 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
That setlist on Shidoobee CAN NOT be for real?! If it is then this may well go down as the best setlist of the last several tours going back to '81 or maybe even '78!! I hope it's not a joke.

Riffy

Sweeeeeeet!
20th September 2006 08:47 PM
andrews27 It's from a movie, I think. I can almost picture the actor saying it, but I can't place it.
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Close, Saint Sway.

20th September 2006 08:47 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Poplar wrote:

Fuck yeah ... despite all the slagging, and "wide opening" I'm ready to rock.

Here's to another tour everybody. love & rock 'n roll to you all.

Poplar

Same here, and right back atcha!
20th September 2006 08:48 PM
PartyDoll MEG Hope we get contact-I don't wanna cheat yet-lol
20th September 2006 08:48 PM
Riffhard
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Sweeeeeeet!

Ya didn't peek did you? Don't! If this is for real I personaly can not wait to see the reaction to it!

Riffy
20th September 2006 08:51 PM
Gazza
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
That setlist on Shidoobee CAN NOT be for real?! If it is then this may well go down as the best setlist of the last several tours going back to '81 or maybe even '78!! I hope it's not a joke.

Riffy

Doug wouldnt joke with stuff like that.

The fuckers have listened to us, Riffy! (To a degree, anyway). Proves they can do this when they WANT to.

Not quite the "fuck me pink!" factor we got on the theatre setlists on Licks, but for a stadium show, its encouraging, to say the least.

maybe Chuck has run away because hes just realised that the band dont know many of the songs?
20th September 2006 08:52 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Ya didn't peek did you? Don't! If this is for real I personaly can not wait to see the reaction to it!

Riffy

Nope, I want it to be a surprise...and from the sound of things, it certainly will be!
20th September 2006 08:53 PM
telecaster So much for the stage they used in the Super Bowl being brought out again
20th September 2006 08:53 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Doug wouldnt joke with stuff like that.

The fuckers have listened to us, Riffy! (To a degree, anyway). Proves they can do this when they WANT to.

Not quite the "fuck me pink!" factor we got on the theatre setlists on Licks, but for a stadium show, its encouraging, to say the least.

maybe Chuck has run away because hes just realised that the band dont know many of the songs?

Just the choice of openers is rather stunning,no? You're right about the theater shows for Licks,but we'd be a bit silly to expect She Smiled Sweetly at a stadium! LOL!

Riffy
20th September 2006 08:55 PM
parmeda
quote:
telecaster wrote:
So much for the stage they used in the Super Bowl being brought out again

That would have been 4 Aces with a kicker, my friend...
20th September 2006 08:55 PM
telecaster
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Just the choice of openers is rather stunning,no? You're right about the theater shows for Licks,but we'd be a bit silly to expect She Smiled Sweetly at a stadium! LOL!

Riffy

Cool opener Riffy!
20th September 2006 08:56 PM
GotToRollMe Oh man, this anticipation is too much. I'm gettin' itchy!
20th September 2006 08:58 PM
Riffhard Who'd of ever thought they'd open with Gomper?!?!?! And The Citadel! Oops! Hope I didn't spoil it for anyone! So sorry.

Riffy

20th September 2006 08:59 PM
maumau i am getting worried
it is not about time they-open?!
20th September 2006 08:59 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Who'd of ever thought they'd open with Gomper?!?!?! And The Citadel! Oops! Hope I didn't spoil it for anyone! So sorry.

Riffy

Now that's just cruel, Riffy! LOL!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)