ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Bent Rej with thanks to Stewed and Keefed
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The humiliation begins Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
20th September 2006 02:57 PM
Gazza
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i will be reporting for Shidoobee.

Hmmmph!

Some of us were able to multi-task the two boards we post on (giving this one first preference of course) during the European shows when it came to posting setlists

and again...

Hmmmph!
20th September 2006 02:58 PM
voodoopug
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Ahem...

Have you made your reservations to Chicago yet?

There's a Louisville Slugger collection that you can tour in my garage. I'm willing to convert it into a mini-museum for you at the drop of a dime, pal

I have advised Josh against attending the Soldier Field show as he will not be able to handle the weather (he claims to have delicate skin). Although we would love to have him here, we must consider his health. Also, FLA to Chicago is far too long of a flight. Josh does not do flights over 2 hours very well. (see: excessive sweating, twitching, foaming at the mouth).
20th September 2006 03:01 PM
jb Rocks Off Member

OTTAWA (Reuters) - The chairman of the publicly funded Canadian Broadcasting Corp. has resigned after remarks about bestiality and ruminations about defecation, Canadian Heritage Minister Bev Oda said on Tuesday.

Guy Fournier created an uproar in Canada's Lebanese community and in the media when he claimed that Lebanon allowed men to have sexual relations with female animals, but reserved the death penalty for those who did so with male animals.

In comments made in May, and replayed in a CBC weekend interview, he talked at length about the joys of bowel movements.

"He has increasingly lost the confidence of Canada's new government," Oda told the House of Commons. "I inform this House that I have received the voluntary resignation of Mr. Fournier effective today."

© Reuters 2006. All Rights Reserved.
Also on Reuters
20th September 2006 03:03 PM
Maxlugar Stones?

20th September 2006 03:06 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Stones?

Maxy...please don't give that critter it's final kick... I may have some ideas on how to jump start 'em!!?
20th September 2006 03:06 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Once the Braves have no shot. We may get a little sumpin sumpin.

The magic number is 7 until official elimination.
20th September 2006 03:09 PM
Dick Bush Darling,

I don't know how to take it since your feelings are so heartfelt, but just take a closer look on Keef's joints and talk with someone having similar troubles - ask them how do they live with them, how do they sleep at night.

Gtar and stage are Keef's life, that's simple as that, but his painkillers are slowly killing himself too.

He worked very hard to make us feel great and happy, he kept his great band together for so damn many years together, he made the most elusive rock music ever, now it should really be high time for us to stop pushing him into the pain.

No joke this time, darling.

20th September 2006 03:14 PM
jb
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:
Darling,

I don't know how to take it since your feelings are so heartfelt, but just take a closer look on Keef's joints and talk with someone having similar troubles - ask them how do they live with them, how do they sleep at night.

Gtar and stage are Keef's life, that's simple as that, but his painkillers are slowly killing himself too.

He worked very hard to make us feel great and happy, he kept his great band together for so damn many years together, he made the most elusive rock music ever, now it should really be high time for us to stop pushing him into the pain.

No joke this time, darling.

I have terrible muscle and joint pain and hate the pain killers, but they help me go..
20th September 2006 03:19 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Hmmmph!

Some of us were able to multi-task the two boards we post on (giving this one first preference of course) during the European shows when it came to posting setlists

and again...

Hmmmph!

I have worn my Rocks Off shirt proudly at several gatherings of fans and shall always be a supporter of both Shidoobee an Rocks Off.

LadyJane has historically enjoyed shadowing the setlist reports, and far be it from me to step on her toes. Yesterday you had mentioned that "shidoobee handled the US setlist reporting and that RO handled the Euro reporting". My services were not needed. Had I been asked, I would have happily provided the setlist information. But unlike the stones ticket window employees, I am extremely busy and must limit my services to incoming requests only. You understand I am sure.

I am fearing that there will be a large echo when i receive phone calls anyway due to empty seats.
20th September 2006 03:20 PM
Altamont Pug will be phoning in the Kanye setlist to Rocks Off. While wearing his necklace bling and cape.
20th September 2006 03:25 PM
LadyJane No prob Pug. We must all stick together, especially now!!!

I'll follow you and post here and the Couch.

You shall be credited!!!!

LJ.
20th September 2006 03:29 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
No prob Pug. We must all stick together, especially now!!!

I'll follow you and post here and the Couch.

You shall be credited!!!!

LJ.

Your set list will appear in Ticker form. Isn't that neat?
20th September 2006 03:32 PM
GotToRollMe Sounds like someone is in dire need of a Stones concert! I think you'll change your mind after tonight, LJ, and certainly after Chicago and AC!

Riffy is absolutely on the money: Enjoy 'em while you've still got 'em, 'cause they won't be around forever.

See you later for the setlist, girl!

20th September 2006 03:34 PM
Some Guy
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

The magic number is 7 until official elimination.

good to know. I expect an announcement soon. I feel sad for you that the Buc's are a non issue, it was a good game though, peace out!
20th September 2006 03:34 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Altamont wrote:
Pug will be phoning in the Kanye setlist to Rocks Off. While wearing his necklace bling and cape.

I will also have my slacks hanging down past the middle of my ass.
20th September 2006 03:35 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Your set list will appear in Ticker form. Isn't that neat?

do we have the technology to do that here?
20th September 2006 03:40 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

good to know. I expect an announcement soon. I feel sad for you that the Buc's are a non issue, it was a good game though, peace out!

Thanks I guess. I am having a little trouble dealing with it. I guess it was a good game from your view point; not so good from mine. Need to beat Carolina going into the bye or we are done and it has just begun. God we look bad.
20th September 2006 03:43 PM
Saint Sway for $100 you can view all the past set lists from the tour on Virtual Ticket!
20th September 2006 03:43 PM
jb No.......but we build a mean tent.
20th September 2006 03:45 PM
Altamont Street Fighting Man has been abandoned.
20th September 2006 03:56 PM
jb
quote:
Altamont wrote:
Street Fighting Man has been abandoned.

true.................they don't play it well anymore...
20th September 2006 03:57 PM
LadyJane
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Sounds like someone is in dire need of a Stones concert! I think you'll change your mind after tonight, LJ, and certainly after Chicago and AC!

Riffy is absolutely on the money: Enjoy 'em while you've still got 'em, 'cause they won't be around forever.

See you later for the setlist, girl!

Oh I'm still a believer.

It just saddens me to see other Stones fans (ie EVERYONE but us) so disillusioned.

LJ.

20th September 2006 03:59 PM
Gazza
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I have worn my Rocks Off shirt proudly at several gatherings of fans and shall always be a supporter of both Shidoobee an Rocks Off.

LadyJane has historically enjoyed shadowing the setlist reports, and far be it from me to step on her toes. Yesterday you had mentioned that "shidoobee handled the US setlist reporting and that RO handled the Euro reporting". My services were not needed. Had I been asked, I would have happily provided the setlist information. But unlike the stones ticket window employees, I am extremely busy and must limit my services to incoming requests only. You understand I am sure.

I am fearing that there will be a large echo when i receive phone calls anyway due to empty seats.

Relax, Puggy - I'm just yankin' your chain. Mock outrage and indignation is my speciality.
20th September 2006 04:02 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Oh I'm still a believer.

It just saddens me to see other Stones fans (ie EVERYONE but us) so disillusioned.

LJ.

Remember LJ, our opinions are more important than others...and my opinion is 100% dead on. I don't make nearly a million bucks a year b/c of wrong opinions. The Stones, god bless em, have made us proud...they are the greatest...but they are no longer even remotely compelling....I will attend a few shows as this is the last time ever, and my kids are yanking my chain to see them again, but they are truly a shell of themselves and have no tricks left in the bag...not one fucking good song in over 25yrs, ABB at 513k, and Boston-filled up-but look what it took to do it!! What aprice to be paid in terms of status-$22.50!!!!!!!!!!! It';s over LJ. markmy words, its over!!!!!!!!!!!! More importanly, giv e me the respoect I have earned!!!
[Edited by jb]
20th September 2006 04:03 PM
Altamont
quote:
jb wrote:

true.................they don't play it well anymore...

What song will be the biggest train wreck tonight? CYHMK?
20th September 2006 04:04 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

Remember LJ, our opinions are more important than others...and my opinion is 100% dead on. I don't make nearly a million bucks a year b/c of wrong opinions. The Stones, god bless em, have made us proud...they are the greatest...but they are no longer even remotely compelling....I will attend a few shows as this is the last time ever, and my kids are yanking my chain to see them again, but they are truly a shell of themselves and have no tricks left in the bag...not one fucking good song in over 25yrs, ABB at 513k, and Boston-filled up-but look what it took to do it!! What aprice to be paid in terms of status-$22.50!!!!!!!!!!! It';s over LJ. markmy words, its over!!!!!!!!!!!! More importanly, giv e me the respoect I have earned!!!
[Edited by jb]

salute.
20th September 2006 04:15 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

salute.

thats not really working
20th September 2006 04:17 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

thats not really working

seems played.
20th September 2006 04:18 PM
jb Anybody seem my audience?
20th September 2006 04:19 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

seems played.

you've come up with better.

have faith... go to your inner Joey.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)