ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Bent Rej with thanks to Stewed and Keefed
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I Might Regret This... G&R show Return to archive
19th September 2006 05:24 PM
pdog I was on TM, seeing what was going on with The Boston show and Oakland...
So just for giggles I checked to see if The G&R show at The warfield tomorrow had anything. It originally sold out in under two minutes. Well up comes GA floor tix. So I bought one. I'm not sure why, I might be really amazed, or witness an Axl meltdown.
Anyone near here, who wants to go, there's GA floor seats available...
Monkey Man, you working this?
19th September 2006 05:30 PM
Saint Sway hopefully they'll play "Sway"

speaking of Sway.. who's fatter Axl or Mick Taylor?

[Edited by Saint Sway]
19th September 2006 05:32 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
hopefully they'll play "Sway"

speaking of Sway.. who's fatter Axl or Mick Taylor?

[Edited by Saint Sway]

Good question. Taylor grows his own hair...
19th September 2006 05:36 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:
I was on TM, seeing what was going on with The Boston show and Oakland...
So just for giggles I checked to see if The G&R show at The warfield tomorrow had anything. It originally sold out in under two minutes. Well up comes GA floor tix. So I bought one. I'm not sure why, I might be really amazed, or witness an Axl meltdown.
Anyone near here, who wants to go, there's GA floor seats available...
Monkey Man, you working this?

I'm working the Thurs show but not the Wed show. What night will you be there?
19th September 2006 05:37 PM
Saint Sway hair plugs and botox are not very rock and roll

but Izzy will be there to counter balance it. The dude is cool. Keith-like cool.
19th September 2006 05:39 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

I'm working the Thurs show but not the Wed show. What night will you be there?

Wedenesday... Go get a fllor ticket from TM, we'll meet up...LOL!
I'm working on convincing She Rat, phone call to happen... NOW!
19th September 2006 05:43 PM
voodoopug my wife and I seen the "new g n r" a couple of years ago and enjoyed it, mostly on a nostalgia factor, but it was worth the evening out.
19th September 2006 05:45 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:
Wedenesday... Go get a fllor ticket from TM, we'll meet up...LOL!
I'm working on convincing She Rat, phone call to happen... NOW!

One night of the Axl Rose Show is about all I can take. I'm trying to avoid work as much as possible before Oct. There is a show every night of the month between both clubs. I will be exhausted by the time AC comes around.
19th September 2006 05:48 PM
Saint Sway their latest guitarist to attempt to replace Slash is called "Bumble Foot". He replaced "Bucket Head". Next up: "Bugle Nose"?
19th September 2006 05:59 PM
pdog does Bumblefoot wear hives instead of shoes?
19th September 2006 06:13 PM
Saint Sway Duff MacKagen's pancreas got so big it expanded and burst.

Axl is next.
19th September 2006 06:40 PM
RollingstonesUSA
19th September 2006 07:03 PM
mrhipfl if Axl doesn't show, make sure you start a riot.
19th September 2006 07:31 PM
pdog
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
if Axl doesn't show, make sure you start a riot.

She Rat said he's going to be a no show...
If that happens i'm out $20.00, TickeyBastard doesn't refund the convenience fees!
19th September 2006 07:35 PM
monkey_man He'll definitely be late that's for sure! Keep an eye out for teleprompters near the wedges too. I couldn't believe he used them the last time they were at the Warfield.
19th September 2006 07:37 PM
SheRat
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
hair plugs and botox are not very rock and roll

but Izzy will be there to counter balance it. The dude is cool. Keith-like cool.

HOWE do you know Izzy will be there?

I'll hang around and try to find out where Izzy is drinking after the show....he'll probably go to the Lucky 13 or something. YUCK!
19th September 2006 07:37 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
He'll definitely be late that's for sure! Keep an eye out for teleprompters near the wedges too. I couldn't believe he used them the last time they were at the Warfield.

I'm arriving late for sure...
19th September 2006 11:26 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
SheRat wrote:

HOWE do you know Izzy will be there?

I'll hang around and try to find out where Izzy is drinking after the show....he'll probably go to the Lucky 13 or something. YUCK!

becaue Izzy rejoined in the spring and has played the entire European tour....see them, they're GREAT!!!
20th September 2006 12:30 AM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

becaue Izzy rejoined in the spring and has played the entire European tour....see them, they're GREAT!!!

I knew he played limited, is it for sure he's full time. I hope this is true, in the back of my mind I was hoping he might make an appearance. I didn't even want to say it outloud. He play the entire show, i'm really happy with my decision.
He's the real deal for me...
I will report back after the show. I'm going in open minded...
20th September 2006 07:09 AM
lotsajizz have a good time pdog!!!!

20th September 2006 04:27 PM
monkey_man PDog,
I just got word that G & R is "scheduled" to go on around 10:30 tonight. That time is open to Axl's interpretation.
Get yourself a nap today.
MM
20th September 2006 04:49 PM
SheRat
quote:
pdog wrote:

I knew he played limited, is it for sure he's full time. I hope this is true, in the back of my mind I was hoping he might make an appearance. I didn't even want to say it outloud. He play the entire show, i'm really happy with my decision.
He's the real deal for me...
I will report back after the show. I'm going in open minded...

I loves me some Izzy. I wonder...should I go Izzy spotting?
20th September 2006 05:02 PM
Gimme Shelter I'll probally go to the Sacramento show.
20th September 2006 05:03 PM
pdog
quote:
Gimme Shelter wrote:
I'll probally go to the Sacramento show.

a few hours ago there was still floor tix available for SF...
Wide Fucking Open!
20th September 2006 05:05 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
PDog,
I just got word that G & R is "scheduled" to go on around 10:30 tonight. That time is open to Axl's interpretation.
Get yourself a nap today.
MM

I was planning on being there around 9:30 ... Just in case Axl goes on early... Aren't there time restrictions at The Warfield. i always wondered how it worked, if there were any. Union stuff too, right?
20th September 2006 05:06 PM
pdog
quote:
SheRat wrote:

I loves me some Izzy. I wonder...should I go Izzy spotting?

I don't know if he'saround. I did limited surfing last night on G&R fan sites, saw no mentions of The Izzster!
20th September 2006 06:03 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:

I was planning on being there around 9:30 ... Just in case Axl goes on early... Aren't there time restrictions at The Warfield. i always wondered how it worked, if there were any. Union stuff too, right?

There are restrictions when it comes to the unions. If the band goes over the curfew the added expense gets taken out of the bands cut. Most weekday shows there are over by midnight. The staff has been told to expect a late night which, for a non-rave night, means 1-2am. Apparently G & R is doing a 2+ hour show. I'm glad I'm only working one of them. Have fun!
20th September 2006 06:12 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

There are restrictions when it comes to the unions. If the band goes over the curfew the added expense gets taken out of the bands cut. Most weekday shows there are over by midnight. The staff has been told to expect a late night which, for a non-rave night, means 1-2am. Apparently G & R is doing a 2+ hour show. I'm glad I'm only working one of them. Have fun!

My wife must know this too. She gave me the you better not complain at 7 AM speech already!
I have zero self respect right now!
what was i thinking, this better be a good show...
I bet tickets are cheap as fuck out front too!
21st September 2006 12:20 PM
monkey_man How was the show last night?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)