ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Bent Rej with thanks to Stewed and Keefed
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith is going to get braces on his teeth after this tour>.....From Ian Return to archive
18th September 2006 04:27 AM
IanBillen Ok Stupid Joke. But isn't the idea pretty funny when you think about it? Keith Richards wearing braces!

Speaking of which....are those even his real teeth anymore? In the early to mid seventies his teeth seemed to be rotting out of his skull (probably due to all the heroin and other substances). Then they seemd to be OK by 76. Now they seem half way decent for what the dude has went through.

What is the story with them? Are they real? My guess is he had one or two of them removed and replaced with a bridge. Anyone know for sure

Ian
[Edited by IanBillen]
18th September 2006 06:02 AM
Jeep The answer (Horsens two weeks ago) :

[/URL]
18th September 2006 06:21 AM
Zeeta ???????
18th September 2006 07:40 AM
Sir Stonesalot Ian, you really need to post more.

Greatness exudes from you.
18th September 2006 07:55 AM
Gazza
quote:
IanBillen wrote:
My guess is he had one or two of them removed and replaced with a bridge. Anyone know for sure

One or two dozen removed and replaced with falsies more like.

You'd need a bridge the size of the Golden Gate one to have made amends for the state of his dentistry as it was in the 70's.
18th September 2006 07:59 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Jeep wrote:
The answer (Horsens two weeks ago) :

[/URL]

Oh Jeep, please.....I can't look at that photo!!
18th September 2006 07:35 PM
Soldatti Just like in the IORR video...
19th September 2006 01:13 AM
IanBillen [quote]Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Ian, you really need to post more.

Remember, it's Quality not quantity.

Ian
19th September 2006 02:51 AM
gotdablouse
quote:
IanBillen wrote:
[quote]Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Ian, you really need to post more.

Remember, it's Quality not quantity.

Ian

I think that this is his very point, one more idiotic post under your belt, how do you do it !
19th September 2006 02:41 PM
Steamboat Bill, Jr.
quote:
But isn't the idea pretty funny when you think about it?

Not really.
19th September 2006 02:51 PM
texile
quote:
IanBillen wrote:
In the early to mid seventies his teeth seemed to be rotting out of his skull (probably due to all the heroin and other substances). Then they seemd to be OK by 76. Now they seem half way decent for what the dude has went through.

Ian
[Edited by IanBillen]

that was always funny to me ....
it's never been documented but geez, those iorr teeth were monstrous.
one of those things we just know - the mystery of keth's teeth.
19th September 2006 04:37 PM
Bitch MICK is the only one left with his own teeth. KEEF, Ronnie and Charlie all have dentures.
19th September 2006 04:39 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Bitch wrote:
MICK is the only one left with his own teeth. KEEF, Ronnie and Charlie all have dentures.

yeah, but in the past- i'd say that most women would say Keith was better looking than Mick??.....
19th September 2006 05:23 PM
The Wick In related news, Bill Wyman just bought a jock strap for his balls.
19th September 2006 05:56 PM
texile
quote:
Bitch wrote:
MICK is the only one left with his own teeth. KEEF, Ronnie and Charlie all have dentures.

holy shit, all of them?
it's going to be a sad when mick loses his...
can a diamond be set in a denture?
19th September 2006 05:59 PM
Saint Sway dudes are... well, you know...
19th September 2006 09:38 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
Bitch wrote:

Keith has caps, which are not the same thing as dentures. Not even close, actually.
20th September 2006 02:11 AM
IanBillen [quote]gotdablouse wrote:

I think that this is his very point, one more idiotic post under your belt, how do you do it !

Gotablouse,

....I realize what SSA was hinting. I was humoring him back. As far as silly posts go there are tons of posts (even some right now) that are A. Silly and or B. non-Stones related so Sue me.

The reason I posted this was to find out if Keiths teeth got fixed or anyone knew here that infact he had them yanked. Me and my buddy were watching IORR on youtube.com and we laughed at that once again so I thought I'd ask.

Not a big deal now is it?

Ian
20th September 2006 06:33 AM
Zack
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:

Keith has caps, which are not the same thing as dentures. Not even close, actually.

Just look at the picutre, Mel! Those aren't caps - those are things you soak in fizzy stuff at the bedside table.
20th September 2006 07:01 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
texile wrote:
can a diamond be set in a denture?

Didn't Mick get rid of that tooth-diamond like, years ago?
20th September 2006 07:11 AM
Jeep This teeth thing is a goldmine for cartoonists :

20th September 2006 07:14 AM
Gazza
quote:
Zack wrote:

Just look at the picutre, Mel! Those aren't caps - those are things you soak in fizzy stuff at the bedside table.

Exactly. And how can you cap teeth that were quite visibly missing 30 years ago. Unless Keith is superhuman and managed to grow a 3rd set.

Jeep - those cartoons are brilliant. Never seen those before..LMAO
[Edited by Gazza]
20th September 2006 07:20 AM
PartyDoll MEG Heck, I thought this thread was dead and Jeep just keeps it going.....LMAO!!!!
21st September 2006 02:12 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Exactly. And how can you cap teeth that were quite visibly missing 30 years ago.

jesus gazza i never thought it would come down to nit-picking over dental procedures but you can "cap" a gap in your teeth where one is missing - a tooth adjacent to the gap is capped with the cap having a further "tooth" on it to fill the void - referred to as a "bridge"

i know these things - i have had the procedure

anyway - i agree keth's current choppers (judging by the pic posted)definitely look like dentures

cheers
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)