ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Bent Rej with thanks to Stewed and Keefed
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones rehearsing at the Orpheum Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
19th September 2006 01:08 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Throbby wrote: "Nellcote! Are you fully prepared?"

I am completely stoked at this time.
I had a client about 2 mi from The Razor, so I took a field trip to the place. Tractor trailers were wheeling in the field flooring, main stage is set. Now, the moment is upon us. I think I'll take another trip out there 2nite, barring rain, to see if there's any additional activity.
I need to find time to cook as well.
About 24 hrs from now, we'll be loading up for the gig!
See y'all there.
Oh, JB, did I mention this place is empty, oh so empty?

I am hoping for at least 40k......Bon Jovi was sold out at "45".
19th September 2006 01:09 PM
throbby Any idea on the height of the stage in relation to the flooring being installed? Keeping my fingers crossed that it's not a Hershey type setup. Never saw Charlie that night until the B stage.
19th September 2006 01:11 PM
Nellcote The "security" person was very totalitarian, I could not determine this info..
19th September 2006 01:13 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
The "security" person was very totalitarian, I could not determine this info..

What's the buzz around town? Anything really positive ?
19th September 2006 01:15 PM
Nellcote Sports station WEEI had their Monday Pats broadcast live from The Razor yesterday, they were pumping it...
Front page of Boston Herald today..
'ZLX, classic rock station was humping it when I drove to work @ 545A today....
No worries here mon...
19th September 2006 01:17 PM
LadyJane What's the weather forecast??

LJ.
19th September 2006 01:18 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Sports station WEEI had their Monday Pats broadcast live from The Razor yesterday, they were pumping it...
No worries here mon...

That's good....need a decent walk up and or last minute rush...Mick and Keith on local rock station would help...even a promo.
19th September 2006 01:19 PM
voodoopug
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
What's the weather forecast??

LJ.

http://www.weather.com/outlook/homeandgarden/schoolday/tenday/USMA0146?from=36hr_topnav_schoolday
19th September 2006 01:20 PM
Nellcote mid 60's, could have a passing shower, although there's always wind at Gillette, we will be fine...
We will hoist the flag at 4P~!
19th September 2006 01:20 PM
nankerphelge Just want you all to know that I am extremely jealous that I will not be at the "opener" and that I hate missing the party.

Because I will not be there, you will unquestionably get the following setlist:

1 - Sympathy for the opener
2 - She Was Hot
3 - She's So Cold
4 - She's Just Right (new tune)
5 - Can't You Hear Me Knockin'
6 - Some Girls
7 - Hand of Fate
Mick introduces Bill Wyman and Mick Taylor
8 - Waiting on a Friend
9 - Sway, done correctly
10 - Winter
11 - Stop Breakin Down
Keith Set
12 - You Got the Silver
13 - Before They Make Me Run
Special extended B-stage set
14 - Prodigal Son
15 - High and Dry
16 - Had It With You
17 - Starfucker
18 - King Bee
Main stage
19 - JJF
20 - HTW
21 - Brown Sugar
22 - All Down the Line
23 - Satisfaction

after the show, the band will hang around the refreshment stand, sign autographs and mingle.

I will be working!
Be safe and have fun all!
19th September 2006 01:22 PM
chevysales
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Sports station WEEI had their Monday Pats broadcast live from The Razor yesterday, they were pumping it...
No worries here mon...

102.1 from springfiled is also pumping and a having tix giveaways as are 2 ct stations... the rehearsals sound good but mick resting his voice doesn't... either way looking forward to a good show.
19th September 2006 01:25 PM
Nellcote Goodyear had a big spread in the parking lot today, they must have been testing some new treads to dealers...
19th September 2006 01:25 PM
throbby Nellcote wrote:
The "security" person was very totalitarian, I could not determine this info..

Are all Mass. entertainment events handled this way? My impression, based on my limited experience, is that they are very heavy handed.

Don't forget your ID! If you do you won't be drinking alcohol.
19th September 2006 01:26 PM
Nellcote Nanky!
There's still time.
Recon mission north on a top secret project works every time! We will have a ticket for you...
19th September 2006 01:27 PM
chevysales
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
I just got back from Gillette, stage is up, but there is no one there. JB you nailed this, there is no one at the stadium!

funny shit
19th September 2006 01:28 PM
Nellcote ID!
Ha, be sure to spread that message around your own vehicle!
Nothing, I repeat, nothing beat the security goons at
Hartford Aug' 05...It must be spreading, I even got flak for taking a photo of Dylan at the show's end, from the front row. I told the guy see you at Dunkin Donuts in the am, I'll have my cruller regular...
19th September 2006 01:28 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Throbby wrote: "Nellcote! Are you fully prepared?"

I am completely stoked at this time.
I had a client about 2 mi from The Razor, so I took a field trip to the place. Tractor trailers were wheeling in the field flooring, main stage is set. Now, the moment is upon us. I think I'll take another trip out there 2nite, barring rain, to see if there's any additional activity.
I need to find time to cook as well.
About 24 hrs from now, we'll be loading up for the gig!
See y'all there.
Oh, JB, did I mention this place is empty, oh so empty?

LMAO!!! Have fun, Nelly!!! Hope ya hear them rehearsing She Was Hot tonite!!!
19th September 2006 01:30 PM
chevysales
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
mid 60's, could have a passing shower, although there's always wind at Gillette, we will be fine...
We will hoist the flag at 4P~!

the dolphins flag rite???
19th September 2006 01:31 PM
Nellcote Only item from the sea coming near my vehicle is the "fish' which I will grill for you....
19th September 2006 01:33 PM
chevysales
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Only item from the sea coming near my vehicle is the "fish' which I will grill for you....

okay i will bring my dolphins car flag... if the patsies faithful cause damage it will be on my demo so let chevy absorb it.
19th September 2006 01:38 PM
throbby Yes, I learned the ID lesson the hard way, twice.
19th September 2006 01:38 PM
Nellcote We will welcome our esteemed 'phins fandom to Gillette.
This is not a game, rather an event.
You are responsible for your own security...
Oh, so you will know, you will again see the three championship banners from this decade, as they are part of the fabric....

19th September 2006 01:39 PM
nankerphelge Nellcote, you just know I want to be there, and will be there in spirit!

Unfortunately, the fucking job interferes again!

19th September 2006 01:40 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Only item from the sea coming near my vehicle is the "fish' which I will grill for you....

I am still frightened of fish.
19th September 2006 01:57 PM
jb I am melancholy having cancelled, but I did what my heart told me to do.
19th September 2006 01:57 PM
Some Guy Dance little Sister would be cool.
19th September 2006 01:58 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:
I am melancholy having cancelled, but I did what my heart told me to do.

I was JUST gonna ask you that.

We should ALL be there.

Damned job and real life.

LJ.
19th September 2006 02:04 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I was JUST gonna ask you that.

We should ALL be there.

Damned job and real life.

LJ.

For me, it's easy as I am my own boss...but having been there twice this tour, and with the flat sales, my heart was not on it..Louisville will be great. Tommorrow is the beginning of the death of our band..Boston has single-handedly caused the bands demise as the Globe picked up on it, and the public still has not responded with sales. Boston has caused the end of the band we love.
19th September 2006 02:08 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

For me, it's easy as I am my own boss...but having been there twice this tour, and with the flat sales, my heart was not on it..Louisville will be great. Tommorrow is the beginning of the death of our band..Boston has single-handedly caused the bands demise as the Globe picked up on it, and the public still has not responded with sales. Boston has caused the end of the band we love.

your refusal to listen to my advice and not "pull out" from Boston early has forever associated you with this show (see: presidential suite). Regardsless of your pressence or not, folks will remember jb and Boston and will associate the beginning of the next phase of the end with you.
19th September 2006 02:09 PM
Some Guy so jb and Boston dropped the ball?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)