ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks for the livfce debut of Sway please play it live again
Rehearsing in Toronto
© 2005 Frank Micelotta with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: My big fuckin' candle Return to archive
September 21st, 2005 09:41 PM
Rizollin I been listening to Winter for years, just looked up the lyrics. "My bell, book and candle." What the hell?! I always thought it was "I been burning a big fuckin'candle" with a slight slur so fuckin' could be buckin' (for the studio heads of course, what with Star Star and all.) I feel like a jackass, but honestly I kinda like my version better. Good topic- best Stones misheard lyrics. I got another.
Hot stuff- "The music is mighty mighty fine"
I always thought it was "The music is right in my mind" or "the music is riding my spine." Not until I heard a live bootleg did I learn the truth. Truthfully, I like "ridin' my spine" a bit better.
September 21st, 2005 09:55 PM
Riffhard ROTFLMAO!! Now that is funny!! My big fuckin' candle!! That's great! Mick is gonna sing this beautiful ballad,and throw in a line about a big fuckin' candle! God that's good!

I used to date this chick that sang the lyrics to Steve Miller's tune the Joker as,"I really dig your features want to shake your tree." I let it pass for years until I finally set her straight. "Hey Paige,the line is 'I really dig your peaches want to shake your tree." She looked at me as if I had killed her dog! Then embarrassment set in.

Great thread idea Rizzy!

Riffy
[Edited by Riffhard]
September 22nd, 2005 07:30 AM
egon Stop in the name of love - supremes
===

my girlfriend used to sing
stop, in the neighborhood, before you break my heart
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)