ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks for the livfce debut of Sway please play it live again
Rehearsing in Toronto
© 2005 Frank Micelotta with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: WTF? - Check This Out! Return to archive
September 21st, 2005 03:54 PM
Madafaka Please, check this out.
http://cgi.ebay.com/4-Rolling-Stones-VIP-PARTY-Tickets-Seattle-WA_W0QQitemZ6561739655QQcategoryZ16122QQtcZphotoQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Why am I not a rich man? Hu? WHY?
September 21st, 2005 03:57 PM
Joey

Now THAT'S a lot of money .............................
September 21st, 2005 03:59 PM
jb Seats are not that great....the VIP packages I saw were around 1500 a piece, ...
September 21st, 2005 04:00 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Seats are not that great....the VIP packages I saw were around 1500 a piece, ...

Johnny & Ed were NOT friends and RARELY had dinner together ......

.....Johnny had the drinking problem .

|
|
|
V

[Edited by Joey]
September 21st, 2005 04:04 PM
doo doo doo Dude I like that the shipping cost is $250.
September 21st, 2005 04:07 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Johnny & Ed were NOT friends and RARELY had dinner together ......

.....Johnny had the drinking problem .

Johnny hated Ed,,,but Ed played the good soldier....
September 21st, 2005 04:12 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Johnny hated Ed,,,but Ed played the good soldier....

Johnny tried to get rid of Ed for ten years .........Ed just kept showing up
September 21st, 2005 04:14 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Johnny tried to get rid of Ed for ten years .........Ed just kept showing up

I despise larry King..a disgrace to all Jews. He marries a non jew, alwasy has some right wing Christian like Falwell, Dobson, Robertson, etc on his show, and yet alwasy kids about being a Jew from brooklyn. I hope he dies of painful bone cancer.
September 21st, 2005 04:16 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

I despise larry King..a disgrace to all Jews. He marries a non jew, alwasy has some right wing Christian like Falwell, Dobson, Robertson, etc on his show, and yet alwasy kids about being a Jew from brooklyn. I hope he dies of painful bone cancer.

September 21st, 2005 04:21 PM
pdog They cost about $350.00 to $500.00 a ticket on tM when they went on sale months back... I thought it was pretty lame, you weren't told seat location when you bought.
September 21st, 2005 04:36 PM
throbby >I like that the shipping cost is $250.

That's to cover the cost of all that bullshit you'll be getting.
September 21st, 2005 04:37 PM
Joey
quote:
throbby wrote:
>I like that the shipping cost is $250.

That's to cover the cost of all that bullshit you'll be getting.

GREAT POST THROBBY !!!!

September 21st, 2005 04:41 PM
Lazy Bones 0 bids...no kidding!?
September 21st, 2005 04:52 PM
Angiegirl These VIP gatherings are nothing. Boring, not crowded, boring, and oh yeah, boring! I managed to slip into one with some VIP ticket holders at MSG in January '98. They got a tour program, and a very ugly sweater. We left after 20 minutes to attend a real party at Walters or something (don't remember). Why anyone would pay a dollar over the already expensive face value of the regular ticket price is beyond me.
September 21st, 2005 05:12 PM
Joey
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
These VIP gatherings are nothing. Boring, not crowded, boring, and oh yeah, boring! I managed to slip into one with some VIP ticket holders at MSG in January '98. They got a tour program, and a very ugly sweater. We left after 20 minutes to attend a real party at Walters or something (don't remember). Why anyone would pay a dollar over the already expensive face value of the regular ticket price is beyond me.

You are much loved by the Joey !
September 21st, 2005 06:03 PM
Gazza
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Please, check this out.
http://cgi.ebay.com/4-Rolling-Stones-VIP-PARTY-Tickets-Seattle-WA_W0QQitemZ6561739655QQcategoryZ16122QQtcZphotoQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Why am I not a rich man? Hu? WHY?

you may not be rich, but you'd need to be severely fucking retarded to pay for that

Lets see..

You get 4 good, but not great $450 tickets with a side view of the stage - so thats a face value of $1,800

So for the other $8,200 (or more) of your money you get a parking space, a map of the site (oh, soapy tit wank! The excitement!), unspecified food and drink for a couple of hours and 4 unspecified (and probably insignificant) 'gifts' from the concert (how the hell can it be a 'gift' when youre paying for it?)

and then the guy wants $250 to SEND the tickets to you! You could fly to his house yourself and collect them for far less!

Do people actually believe that because theyve been asked to pay such an amount that they're actually going to hang out and party with the band before they go on stage or something?

The idiocy of some people never ceases to amaze me
September 21st, 2005 06:22 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
jb wrote:

I think Larry has married most of the World's major religions by this point....
September 21st, 2005 09:11 PM
the worst kinda guy for that much money , i better get to sit onstage and get serviced by a couple groupies
September 21st, 2005 09:24 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
These VIP gatherings are nothing. Boring, not crowded, boring, and oh yeah, boring! I managed to slip into one with some VIP ticket holders at MSG in January '98. They got a tour program, and a very ugly sweater.

that was my experience too angie - i had access to the VIP area in '95 and '03 - tho i didn't get a sweater or anything - but i did "souvenier" a tour poster at the '03 affair

while it was nice to meet some of the others there -fans who had come from the US and Europe in particular it was mostly dull and didn't relly amount to much more than a couple of free beers

not surprised however that they are trying to exploit a "market" for such a thing - after all isn't it the fact that Jim Callaghan's downfall was due to him selling VIP passes for pocket money
September 21st, 2005 09:38 PM
Madafaka
quote:
Gazza wrote:

you may not be rich, but you'd need to be severely fucking retarded to pay for that

Lets see..

You get 4 good, but not great $450 tickets with a side view of the stage - so thats a face value of $1,800

So for the other $8,200 (or more) of your money you get a parking space, a map of the site (oh, soapy tit wank! The excitement!), unspecified food and drink for a couple of hours and 4 unspecified (and probably insignificant) 'gifts' from the concert (how the hell can it be a 'gift' when youre paying for it?)

and then the guy wants $250 to SEND the tickets to you! You could fly to his house yourself and collect them for far less!

Do people actually believe that because theyve been asked to pay such an amount that they're actually going to hang out and party with the band before they go on stage or something?

The idiocy of some people never ceases to amaze me

Thank you Gazza, I feel better now!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)