ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks for the livfce debut of Sway please play it live again
Rehearsing in Toronto
© 2005 Frank Micelotta with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Nationwide Arena 9/24 WHO'S going? Return to archive
September 21st, 2005 11:16 AM
Martha
Chris and I have tickets in the nosebleed seats.

Section: 213 Upper Bowl
Row: E
Seats: 8&9

Who's going? Where are you sitting and what pre-party are you attending if any?
September 21st, 2005 11:17 AM
glencar Nope, no C-bus for me.
September 21st, 2005 11:22 AM
Nellcote 1st show afta the 1 week break, you could get some new stuff!
Columbus is more than a day trip for me, so I'm out.
I did Giants in a day.
Have a Wicked Pissah time!
September 21st, 2005 11:48 AM
Joey
quote:
Martha wrote:

Chris and I have tickets in the nosebleed seats.

Section: 213 Upper Bowl
Row: E
Seats: 8&9

Who's going? Where are you sitting and what pre-party are you attending if any?

I hope Chris and yourself have a great time Martha .

September 21st, 2005 12:04 PM
Gazza You got in? Great stuff!
September 21st, 2005 12:15 PM
Martha Thankfully we got those tickets the day they went on sale. Otherwise we'd be fooked and unable to go. I'm VERY grateful.

Indeed.

Wish you all were able to come in for this gig. I so NEED to give and receive lots and lots of Stonesian brotherly sisterly love and hugs.

Always......in spirit.........Stones is Stones!

xxxxxooooo,
Martha

PS Gary, I never got that Columbus November 4th 2004 Dylan show from you and I am really jonesin' to hear it. I GOTTA hear that performance of "Dignity". Post haste! Can you help me out? :-)
September 21st, 2005 12:28 PM
Gazza Indeed I shall....I think I owe you a few shows...I'll sort it out by e-mail so you can remind me and send them off next week
September 21st, 2005 12:48 PM
Scottfree I'll be there, barring any unforeseen technicalities, we're up with you Martha sec 209 row k, eight in a row....We'll be drowning ourselves in booze at the Short North Tavern or Betty's at around 4-4:30 for a while then we'll move to the Arena distrcit, probably the R-Bar, right across the street in an alley around 7:00, I won;t be seeing Beck....Booze > Beck...What's your itinerary.....Oh and I hope to get laid before, after and during the show.....
[Edited by Scottfree]
September 21st, 2005 01:08 PM
Factory Girl Martha, I wish I was going to Columbus with you & Chris!! Have a great great time!!
September 21st, 2005 08:23 PM
Scottfree Get back up there...
September 21st, 2005 08:58 PM
_Boomy_ I'll be there!

Section 116
September 21st, 2005 09:05 PM
the worst kinda guy any of you going plan on taping the show ?
September 22nd, 2005 11:37 AM
Martha
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Indeed I shall....I think I owe you a few shows...I'll sort it out by e-mail so you can remind me and send them off next week

Bless you darlin'! Do you want my 3 Allman Brothers shows from this year, Columbus Cleveland and Cincy? They are on the burner now?

peace,
MM
September 22nd, 2005 11:44 AM
Martha
quote:
Scottfree wrote:
I'll be there, barring any unforeseen technicalities, we're up with you Martha sec 209 row k, eight in a row....We'll be drowning ourselves in booze at the Short North Tavern or Betty's at around 4-4:30 for a while then we'll move to the Arena distrcit, probably the R-Bar, right across the street in an alley around 7:00, I won;t be seeing Beck....Booze > Beck...What's your itinerary.....Oh and I hope to get laid before, after and during the show.....
[Edited by Scottfree]

Hi sweetie! We are definitely seeing Beck. I do not plan on having any sex before during or after the show (but I am flexible and open to change LOL).....as I must keep my energy for the band.

What are you wearing so I can find you? I think I am wearing a Dylan shirt.....if not then it will be a Stones shirt.

We do not have a cell phone so I can't connect that way (we are still living in the old country without running water).

We will be going up to the show early to meet friends, but have no plans to meet anywhere other than Nationwide at this time.

Is there an after party plan somewhere?

I know it's ONLY rock and roll.......but I LIKE it!

Boomy you have really good seats! When are you going to the show?

I want Stonesian HUGS!

xxxooo,
Martha!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)