ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks for the livfce debut of Sway please play it live again
Rehearsing in Toronto
© 2005 Frank Micelotta with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŃOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Whos coming to Hershey? Return to archive Page: 1 2
September 20th, 2005 01:59 AM
marko Me
SS
Fleabit
maxmaister

anyone else?
September 20th, 2005 02:37 AM
pdog I wish I was. Having met Maxmeister and SS, I would love to also have a chance to hang with you guys on my birthday.
I'll be in Philly less than two weeks later!
September 20th, 2005 05:39 AM
luxury1 throbby and I are working on it--something about it being a Saturday night and all............
September 20th, 2005 01:26 PM
Sir Stonesalot Oh Luxy...

You gotta come for Friday night too. You gotta.

We're having a bash at Flea's house...I'm cooking. You gotta let me cook for ya.

We are gonna have sooooooo much fun being bad.
September 20th, 2005 01:31 PM
jb aRE THERE DIRECT FIRST CLASS FLIGHTS FROM mIAMI TO hERSHEY? iF SO, i SHALL ATTEND.
September 20th, 2005 01:35 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Sounds like fun. I'd really like to meet all you fine folks in the flesh. But, not this time around.
Maybe next time
September 20th, 2005 01:38 PM
FPM C10
quote:
jb wrote:
aRE THERE DIRECT FIRST CLASS FLIGHTS FROM mIAMI TO hERSHEY? iF SO, i SHALL ATTEND.

There IS a direct 1st class flight from Miami to Mifflintown on Amish Airways.

Shall I book you a room in the barn?
September 20th, 2005 01:40 PM
jb I cannot handle non-directs.............
September 20th, 2005 01:44 PM
Joey
quote:
marko wrote:
Me
SS
Fleabit
maxmaister

anyone else?

Those are four ........ count em ' ...... Four of me C10 brothers .................................................................

.....sadly , I shall not be leaving Nebraska this tour .

|
|
|
V

Flacky !

[Edited by Joey]
September 20th, 2005 01:52 PM
eXiLe oN 2nD sT ill be there
September 20th, 2005 01:55 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I cannot handle non-directs.............

September 20th, 2005 01:56 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Thank you Joey,...May the great Nazi hunter Simon Wiesenthal RIP....Mel Gibson deserved to go before you.
September 20th, 2005 01:59 PM
Joey [quote]jb wrote:

Thank you Joey,...May the great Nazi hunter Simon Wiesenthal RIP...."

Yes , Simon was a Great Man ( see : Baby Steelie )

[Edited by Joey]
September 20th, 2005 03:01 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

We're having a bash at Flea's house...I'm cooking. You gotta let me cook for ya.

What time do you think you'll be back from Philly with Marko? It's liable to be midnight till we eat!

Maxmeister's bringing stuff to make salsa. I guess we can eat that (and drink)till you get there.
September 20th, 2005 03:02 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Joey wrote:
[quote]jb wrote:

Yes , Simon was a Great Man ( see : Baby Steelie )

And Garfunkel (also a Great Man, although somewhat less Great)just got busted for pot again!

September 20th, 2005 03:06 PM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

And Garfunkel (also a Great Man, although somewhat less Great)just got busted for pot again!

Fleabit ....................................

I have something very important to tell you but I DESPERATELY have to take a dump .

Please !!!!! .... PLEASE !!!! ... Fleabit -- Don't Move !! .. Just stay right there and I will be back in a second :

*********** ABRUPT END TO TRANSMISSION **********
September 20th, 2005 03:13 PM
Joey
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Oh Luxy...

You gotta come for Friday night too. You gotta.

We are gonna have sooooooo much fun being bad.

I prefer my New York Strips Medium Rare and served on a sizzling plate of melted butter ( see : Ruth's Chris ) .

I also enjoy many sides like loaded ( stuffed ) baked potatoes ( from Omaha Steaks ) , asparagus , broccoli ( for me colon ) and oven baked bread from the Bread Oven .

This time of year also requires corn on the cob ( two ears ) with loads of butter and salt nearby ...............W- W- W- W- What ?!?!

Oh , ..... ah , please cork the Kendall Jackson 1999 Cabernet Sauvignon ( Grand Reserve ) and bring out the Hess Estate ' 98 for such an occasion .

Dessert : Chiba Chiba

September 20th, 2005 03:19 PM
nankerphelge Careful -- in Cleveland, SS, 2000Man, and me went shopping for steaks. We got a whole cow's worth and SS kept saying how good a cook he was, how he was gonna cook up onions and garlic with the steaks, etc..

Later that night, after many milk stouts, the meat was just laying on the counter!

I ended up "cooking" it in the dark with a flashlight in my mouth -- well sort of -- I don't think there was any gas in grill. Everyone ate it tho!
September 20th, 2005 03:22 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Careful -- in Cleveland, SS, 2000Man, and me went shopping for steaks. We got a whole cow's worth and SS kept saying how good a cook he was, how he was gonna cook up onions and garlic with the steaks, etc..

Later that night, after many milk stouts, the meat was just laying on the counter!

I ended up "cooking" it in the dark with a flashlight in my mouth -- well sort of -- I don't think there was any gas in grill. Everyone ate it tho!

Yes , and it was damn good --- I never thanked you for that Nanky ....................................................................... Thank You !!!!

Care to do it again ?!?! :

|
|
|
|
V

JACKY !

September 20th, 2005 03:24 PM
nankerphelge Wow -- nice digs!

Would love to Joseph, but after NYC and Balto next year, I am saving me pennies for Amsterdam.

MUST GO....

The coffee houses beckon!
September 20th, 2005 03:25 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Wow -- nice digs!

Would love to Joseph, but after NYC and Balto next year, I am saving me pennies for Amsterdam.

MUST GO....

September 20th, 2005 03:51 PM
FPM C10
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:

MUST GO....

mmmmm...coffee...I love coffee...

I could go for a cup right now!

September 20th, 2005 04:28 PM
marko Flea,ever tasted finish coffee?
Last time it took 3hours(including eating) from Philly to
Marcs place.
My flight arrives to Philly 16.35pm.(i must check it again)
so,weŽll be around 8pm or so.
At that time,iŽve been avake 21hours.

IŽll wake up in finland 5am,flight starts 7.35.I must be at
helsinki airport,at least 1-2 hours before.
Then its 3hours to Paris,and finally 6hours to philly.
+8 hours of timezone difference.

So,youŽll probaply get allready wasted bastard.
September 20th, 2005 04:28 PM
marko Oh yeah,Annie says hi!
September 20th, 2005 05:44 PM
Sir Stonesalot Flea...

I'll make everything ahead, and drop it at your place on my way to Philly. All Ms. Youngblood will have to do is heat it all up, and toss the salad.

How's this sound?

Crab & Asparagus soup(NO CRACKERS!!!)
Spinach salad with mushrooms and bacon.
Marinated Portabello mushrooms
Menage e Tois Lasagne(ground chuck, sweet italian sausage, hot italian sausage...riccota, parm, & mozzerella...parsley, basil, oregano)
September 20th, 2005 09:09 PM
Maxmeister
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Flea...

I'll make everything ahead, and drop it at your place on my way to Philly. All Ms. Youngblood will have to do is heat it all up, and toss the salad.

How's this sound?

Crab & Asparagus soup(NO CRACKERS!!!)
Spinach salad with mushrooms and bacon.
Marinated Portabello mushrooms
Menage e Tois Lasagne(ground chuck, sweet italian sausage, hot italian sausage...riccota, parm, & mozzerella...parsley, basil, oregano)

Sounds delicioso. Add some Pennsylvania cold Iron City brew circa 2005 and it just doesn't get any better. [?]

I'm all set to go but this little thing called hurricane Rita may change my plans. It's not looking good here in the northern burbs of Houston. If the winds are predicted to stay 80-90 and much above, here 50 or more miles from the coast, plus the threat of tornadoes, I'll leave and not ride it out. Late we or early thurs. will tell the story.

Rick
September 20th, 2005 10:40 PM
Sir Stonesalot Good luck with Rita Bro. Always err on the side of being safe.

Oh, and one other thing....

DON'T EAT ALL THE FUCKING FOOD. LEAVE SOME FOR MARKO & I. I know you pricks are gonna get all fucked up and forget about us.

Oh, I'll also whip up some garlic & herb butter for garlic bread. I know a little Amish bakery that makes the best crusty sourdough bread...

September 20th, 2005 10:46 PM
Sir Stonesalot Iron City????

You gotta be kidding me.

That is some of the worst swill PA has to offer. We can do much better than that.

I'm steering you clear of the LaBatt's Ice though!! I remember what happened to you the last time we let you near a case of that stuff!!! LOL!
September 21st, 2005 12:45 AM
Maxmeister [quote]Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Iron City????

You gotta be kidding me.

That is some of the worst swill PA has to offer. We can do much better than that.

I'm steering you clear of the LaBatt's Ice though!! I remember what happened to you the last time we let you near a case of that stuff!!! LOL!
[/quote

I knew that would get a rise. Even as a kid when the point was whatever it took to get drunk within what little $ I had, Iron City was waaaay off limits.
If my house and all of us are in one piece, I'll be in PA. drinking Rolling Rock.

Rick
September 21st, 2005 09:48 AM
FPM C10 Good luck with Rita. Who the heck invented hurricanes, anyway?

I blame George Bush.

As for beer, the preferred PA swill is definitely Yuengling. Even 2000 Man gives it a thumbs up. It tastes like REAL BEER.

Yum!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)