ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks for the livfce debut of Sway please play it live again
Rehearsing in Toronto
© 2005 Frank Micelotta with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MSG 01-20 Return to archive Page: 1 2
September 19th, 2005 10:22 AM
Moonisup will go on sale tomorrow. Will that be a HBO show again?
September 19th, 2005 10:38 AM
luxury1 I heard the 18th is the HBO show, with the 20th the backup, or the other way around, I guess. Are you coming Stateside, Rik? I could hook you up with one of the seats in Sec 63, like I had last MSG show. Chuck loves Sec 63.
September 19th, 2005 10:49 AM
Moonisup I ain't coming over, I'm still @ school, so I haven't got that much money to spend. I really hope I can catch some shows in Holland and maybe somewhere outside Holland.
Maybe next tour
September 19th, 2005 10:58 AM
jb I heaerd a third show may be added if the 20th sell out quickly.
September 19th, 2005 11:01 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I heaerd ( sic )a third show may be added if the 20th sell out quickly.

I heard things too ........................

Some things ...............
September 19th, 2005 11:07 AM
gimmekeef Normally the HBO shows are all on Saturdays so the west coast is not still working.The 20th is a Friday so it might be taped versus live????.Because I doubt they'd do back to back nights the 20th&21st..plus their could be Knicks or Rangers game then??
September 19th, 2005 11:09 AM
time is on my side I heard some things this morning too
September 19th, 2005 11:39 AM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:
I heaerd a third show may be added if the 20th sell out quickly.

doubt it as they are already playing Boston on the 15th and Chicago on the 23rd. There isnt s window for a 3rd show.

I'd be surprised if they use the same venue for this tour's PPV.
September 19th, 2005 11:45 AM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:

doubt it as they are already playing Boston on the 15th and Chicago on the 23rd. There isnt s window for a 3rd show.

I'd be surprised if they use the same venue for this tour's PPV.

Well, it was told to me by a broker I was sitting next to at Giants Stadium...could they add it before the 18th show?
September 19th, 2005 12:09 PM
scope No room for any other shows in NY. MSG isn't avbailable on Saturday, so they had no choice but to pick a Friday. What's even more strange about these dates is that there is a basketball game at MSG on 1/19. Set up the stage, take it down, then set up the stage again.
September 19th, 2005 12:13 PM
jb
quote:
scope wrote:
No room for any other shows in NY. MSG isn't avbailable on Saturday, so they had no choice but to pick a Friday. What's even more strange about these dates is that there is a basketball game at MSG on 1/19. Set up the stage, take it down, then set up the stage again.

You were missed at Giants Stadium.............Riffhard is a great man.
September 19th, 2005 12:26 PM
scope Seems like a missed a good one too! I had the pleasure to meet Riffy during Licks tour. Had some fun times.
September 19th, 2005 12:28 PM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:

Well, it was told to me by a broker I was sitting next to at Giants Stadium...could they add it before the 18th show?

no...theyre playing Boston on the 15th, Josh.

As they dont play back to back nights that means they cant play a show on either the 16th or the 17th

anyone know the venue or AmeriQuest presale codes for the 20/1/06 show?
September 19th, 2005 12:48 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:

As they dont play back to back nights that means they cant play a show on either the 16th or the 17th

jUST GO..YOU'LL GET EVEN IF i HAVE TO GET INVOLVED..i WILL BE THERE AND WE SHALL HAVE A MAN HUG AND DRINK SEVERAL SINGLE MALT SCOTCHES(BUT MY SON WILL BE THERE SO NO HOOKERS-SORRY).
September 19th, 2005 02:10 PM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:

The Password is : AmeriQuest

....at least it was for THE QWEST CENTER

www.OmahaMeca.com
September 19th, 2005 02:14 PM
Joey
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Normally the HBO shows are all on Saturdays so the west coast is not still working.The 20th is a Friday so it might be taped versus live????.Because I doubt they'd do back to back nights the 20th&21st..plus their could be Knicks or Rangers game then??

My sources Deep , DEEP inside the Stones' Camp tell me the HBO show will be broadcast live from the QWEST CENTER in Omaha , NE on January 29th , 2006 !!!!!!! . Word .... to all your Flackys !

W- W- W- W- What ?!?! ..... Oh , sure ! :

www.omahameca.com

Flacky Carson !

September 19th, 2005 02:48 PM
glencar See youse all at MSG!
September 19th, 2005 02:50 PM
SweetVirginia The Ticketmaster site is showing three presale categories for Tuesday morning: one is fan club members, the second is "Big Night Invite", and the third is 'RDP Presale". Does anyone know the passcodes for Big Night or RDP...or even what they are?
September 19th, 2005 03:04 PM
mac_daddy gazza - you have pm
September 19th, 2005 04:28 PM
Gazza
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
gazza - you have pm

apparently, I dont! LOL
September 19th, 2005 04:33 PM
luxury1 Gazza--are you and Jaxx staying for the show on the 20th??
September 19th, 2005 04:35 PM
pdog Let's hope I can score a decent ticket, and a good divorce attorney!
September 19th, 2005 07:07 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Gazza wrote:

apparently, I dont! LOL

sent it again.
September 19th, 2005 07:22 PM
nankerphelge The pass code is "yeah like if I even knew it I would give it to everyone"
September 19th, 2005 07:47 PM
PartyDoll MEG To all my RO Friends, especially Gazza but you to Nanky(hope I meet you in NY) good luck scoring tickets tomorrow. Previous post deleted as This well known site is used by everyone (but we must pretend no one knows of it but the scalpers) Sorry, dumb as I may be, I don't understand why they should get all the good tickets,Tom?!
[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
September 19th, 2005 08:45 PM
TomL well it would help if the post above is deleted.
September 19th, 2005 08:47 PM
Gazza Ok then...but if thats what the venue one is, please share it by private e-mail with other members..

does that sound reasonable?
September 19th, 2005 08:51 PM
TomL Meg- I am sorry I reacted the way I did but there is a reason. A reason I do not want to share over the web. Contact Nanky or LJ to get my adress, I will share it with you there but not here.
September 19th, 2005 08:54 PM
TomL Thank you oh mighty gazza son. He who talk like shit in mouth is mighty fucked up. Ronnie 97. He played his ass off in Albany Saturday.
September 19th, 2005 09:00 PM
PartyDoll MEG I will be at Cotter's in Columbus Saturday. You can share your story there or should I run for my life?!!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)