ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks for the livfce debut of Sway please play it live again
Rehearsing in Toronto
© 2005 Frank Micelotta with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: lisa fischer night time or gimmie shelter Return to archive
September 15th, 2005 03:59 PM
frannie monkey man how is lisa looking and sounding on this tour i,ll be at the philly shows and i love seeing mick and keith but lisa is hot any photos?
September 15th, 2005 05:15 PM
Gazza hello and welcome

see the pics from the MSG thread at the top of this page

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/215738-5.html
September 15th, 2005 07:51 PM
texile i like lisa - but i don't need those pretty ooohs in gimme shelter.........just don't need it.
September 15th, 2005 08:42 PM
scope She ruled during Nighttime at Fenway. It's a perfect fit for her. She had the crowd going crazy
September 15th, 2005 09:58 PM
lotsajizz Lisa really takes that tune!!
September 19th, 2005 05:53 PM
no night together tex,
I need those pretty oohs on gimme shelter, i really do.
ciao.
September 19th, 2005 06:08 PM
texile NOnight - my friend needs them too, but he only needs them because he swears he made eye contact with lisa in houston 98.........the man is in love.
it makes the song too slick for me....
September 19th, 2005 06:28 PM
kath lisa is great...and the oohs...well, she is an employee of the rolling stones, and she sings what they want her to sing!!!

she was great on night time and she absolutely rules on gimme!!!
September 19th, 2005 07:32 PM
throbby She's sounding like the new Etta James to me. Outstanding in Albany!
September 19th, 2005 08:03 PM
kath don't let etta hear you say that!!!!

September 19th, 2005 11:41 PM
lonecrapshooter Thanks God we have both to even talk about but I would take her on GS if I had to decide. Giants Stadium on Bridges was special. Esp. when followed by Sister Morphine. Factory Guys is great bootleg of that show.
September 21st, 2005 11:59 AM
no night together tex and mates, i think lisa's singing brought back to life a few songs that otherwise were condemned to be just top studio stuff. her acting is quite amazing, and i think she doesn't brand or invade sound and stage too much, and that goes also to her credit.
i got no prentension to be objective, but guess monkey man, gimme shelter and other songs got off the box because of her. i didn't like sarah dash that much, cindy mizelle a bit better, but not that much. when the three where in line they sounded and looked a pale and useless copy of the ikettes. disappointing.
now lisa + bernie is ok.
got no opinion about blondie chaplin, he may be a good cricketer or painter, sotoneswise... i don't know.
September 21st, 2005 12:08 PM
jb Her voice is great, she is overweight, and GS should be played.
September 21st, 2005 02:12 PM
kath now josh.......
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)