ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks for the livfce debut of Sway please play it live again
Rehearsing in Toronto
© 2005 Frank Micelotta with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bon Jovi Rolling with the Stones Return to archive Page: 1 2
September 15th, 2005 03:51 AM
Ten Thousand Motels http://www.therockradio.com/2005/09/bon-jovi-rolling-with-stones.html
September 15th, 2005 04:09 AM
Jumacfly Wolfpuss!!
September 15th, 2005 04:40 AM
FotiniD Hey Ju, I was expecting to see that drop dead gorgeous John Bon Jovi pic you post in Bon Jovi related topics Come on, let us see this beauty!
September 15th, 2005 05:50 AM
glencar The killer is that BJ will easily outsell the Stones...
[Edited by glencar]
September 15th, 2005 05:55 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Hey Ju, I was expecting to see that drop dead gorgeous John Bon Jovi pic you post in Bon Jovi related topics Come on, let us see this beauty!

My little Goddess....It will come later, I m at work and they don t allow me to go on my photobucket account ....shit!!
but IT will come!!!
September 15th, 2005 06:06 AM
Ten Thousand Motels BON JOVI'S HOROSCOPE

With his Sun and Venus in Pisces in the Fifth House and a Libra Ascendant, it's no wonder Bon Jovi is such a sweetheart. Pisces is a very sensitive, loving and romantic Sign, and those born under its influence are imaginative, sympathetic and able to connect intuitively with others.

With his Sun Trine Neptune, an aspect that fosters empathy and compassion, Bon Jovi is likely to be especially sensitive, very artistic and an imaginative dreamer. The Fifth House placement of these two Planets heightens Pisces's innate creativity and lends Bon Jovi a good dose of artistic ability. Venus in the Fifth House promotes happy romance in his life, helping to explain his solid, long-term relationship with his wife, Dorothea, who was his high school sweetheart. Bon Jovi's Ascendant (or Rising Sign, which speaks to how he's seen by others) in Libra only further underscores that romanticism; Libra is the Sign of Partnerships and tends to be in love with love. Also, good looks are common with Libra Rising, and Bon Jovi's Sun Conjuncts Venus, which heightens those good looks and lends him a natural charm and popularity. With Libra Rising and a Pisces Sun and Venus that are Conjunct, he not only seems to be sweet, charming and romantic, he really is.

September 15th, 2005 06:31 AM
ListenToTheLion "Count Jon Bon Jovi among the Rolling Stones fans happy to see the band back on tour with their new A Bigger Bang album. Jon told us that he remains a Stones fan and is pleased to hear the favorable reports about the shows and the album."

Gazza, that's really great news!
September 15th, 2005 06:36 AM
FotiniD
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:
"Count Jon Bon Jovi among the Rolling Stones fans happy to see the band back on tour with their new A Bigger Bang album. Jon told us that he remains a Stones fan and is pleased to hear the favorable reports about the shows and the album."

I think it's time to make Jon an honorary RO member, with his own t-shirt and all.
September 15th, 2005 06:42 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

I think it's time to make Jon an honorary RO member, with his own t-shirt and all.

Great Idea, Magpie will love it!!!
September 15th, 2005 07:47 AM
Gazza BON JOVI'S HOROSCOPE

With his lady hair and head up his own ass, it's no wonder Bon Jovi is such a c**t. JonBon is a very cliched, clueless and talentless hack, and has made a career out of giving rock music a bad name.

September 15th, 2005 07:50 AM
Gazza
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:
"Count Jon Bon Jovi among the Rolling Stones fans happy to see the band back on tour with their new A Bigger Bang album. Jon told us that he remains a Stones fan and is pleased to hear the favorable reports about the shows and the album."

It sure is. My nipples are exploding with delight right about now

Uh..didnt he say something about a year ago though that he didnt want his band to go on much longer as he didnt want them to end up being like The Rolling Stones, or something like that?

Its good to see that hes pleased to hear the 'favourable reports' about the new album.

That means he hasnt heard it for himself. Another pseudo-fan who we can blame for them not getting to number one!
September 15th, 2005 07:52 AM
glencar BJ's music ahs gotten worse with each succeeding release whilst the Stones have improved with each of the last few releases.
September 15th, 2005 08:14 AM
exile -- fart --

......ahem..................shuffle

.......sniff...........this is hardly newsworthy is it?

everyone knows Bon Jovi suck.
September 15th, 2005 07:25 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
http://www.therockradio.com/2005/09/bon-jovi-rolling-with-stones.html

Oh god.
September 15th, 2005 10:41 PM
Angiegirl Luckily he's as bad of an actor as he is a singer.
September 15th, 2005 11:52 PM
Madafaka Gazza will be happy with this news!
September 16th, 2005 05:02 PM
snap13 bon jovi sucks...... im a woman and i think hes a fag...
September 16th, 2005 07:26 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
snap13 wrote:
bon jovi sucks......

Well, that would seem to be the general concensus.
September 19th, 2005 11:41 PM
Lavendar "I'm not an applause junkie" Jon Bon Jovi
??Dah??? He also made a comment about workin at 62 ! Hmmmm
September 20th, 2005 07:17 AM
corgi37 I like Tico Torres.

But only for his name and for who he married.
September 20th, 2005 07:22 AM
egon and his hair
September 20th, 2005 07:27 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Damn....this thread is quite one sided. Isn't anyone out there going to stick up for Bon Jovi?
September 20th, 2005 07:32 AM
egon I've got their greatest hits cd, AND a solo cd of john....

I'll get me coat.
September 20th, 2005 11:43 AM
Gazza
quote:
Damn....this thread is quite one sided. Isn't anyone out there going to stick up for Bon Jovi?

dont fuckin look at me, mate.....!!
September 20th, 2005 01:10 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Gazza wrote:
dont fuckin look at me, mate.....!!

I follow ya...Usually I'm prone to support the underdog, and often don't mind playing the devils advocate. In this case it'd be too much like work. I do think he has an "image problem" though.
September 20th, 2005 02:23 PM
Lavendar Bon Jovi doesn't realize that they are following in The Stones footprints!!! C'Mon now Its so obvious.
September 20th, 2005 02:32 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Damn....this thread is quite one sided. Isn't anyone out there going to stick up for Bon Jovi?

Beware... Some here would gladly use a stick on Bon Jovi... A big stick. LOL
September 20th, 2005 05:33 PM
polytoxic Gee folks, When the world gets in my face, I say Have A Nice Day.
And then I vomit.
September 21st, 2005 08:45 AM
fxc1
quote:
polytoxic wrote:
Gee folks, When the world gets in my face, I say Have A Nice Day.
And then I vomit.

September 21st, 2005 08:46 AM
fxc1 [quote]fxc1 wrote:

bon jovi is absolutely the worst band around today.

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)