ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From Russia with love
Thanks Irina

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bianca sues for 20,000,000 Return to archive
09-19-03 11:26 AM
Mother baby Bianca Jagger Files $20M Suit Over House

NEW YORK - Bianca Jagger complains in a $20 million lawsuit that her Park Avenue apartment house is not a proper home because it is infested with toxic mold.

Jagger, 58, accused the owner and managing agents of her Manhattan building of negligence, breach of contract and fraud. She said in court papers that she had been constructively evicted because water leaks and mold contamination made the apartment uninhabitable.

A Sept. 11 New York Times article quoted Jagger, who was married to rocker Mick Jagger from 1971 to 1979, as saying that she had endured a "difficult" summer partly because "my apartment has poisonous mold." Her apartment building is near East 60th Street.

A search of Manhattan Housing Court records revealed that Jagger is being sued by the owner of the building, Katz Park Avenue Corp., for nonpayment of several months of the $4,000 monthly rent. The case is due back in court Oct. 6.

Katz Park Avenue's lawyer, Bradley Silverbush, could not be reached by telephone Thursday for comment.

Besides Katz, Jagger's $20 million lawsuit, filed late Wednesday, names as a defendant the building's managing agent, Insignia Residential Group, predecessor to the current managing agent, Prudential Douglas Elliman. Insignia could not be reached by telephone for comment; Prudential did not return calls.

Jagger also named a former managing agent, AJ Clarke Real Estate Corp., as a defendant. An official at that company, Mike Clarke, said he had not been served with papers and therefore could not comment.

Jagger's lawyer, Steve Wagner, said Thursday he would not discuss the case.

09-19-03 11:39 AM
jb She loves taking others peoples money....
09-19-03 11:45 AM
Joey " She loves taking others peoples money.... "

Beautiful women know EXACTLY where the money is .............................just ask Josh .

{ CA - RACK }

Double Ronnie !

09-19-03 11:49 AM
jb Cher is coming again to the Office Depot Center in Fort lauderdale Nov 14th!!! This will be her 6th apperence here in less than 2 years and she routinely sells the place out...
09-19-03 11:55 AM
steel driving hammer I thought she did her Farwell Tour?

Josh I agree, the Stones are seeming very tired right now.
09-19-03 11:55 AM
Joey " Cher is coming again to the Office Depot Center in Fort lauderdale Nov 14th!!! This will be her 6th apperence here in less than 2 years and she routinely sells the place out... "

Cher is the opening act for our brand new 20,000 seat Qwest Center Arena .

Can you believe that ?!?!?! A Three hundred and fifty million dollar building and Cher gets to " Christen " the damn thing .

WTF ?!?!?!

No justice in the world .

Oh , and Josh , please don't tell anyone , but I am going to see Fleetwood Mac at our new Arena October 9th . My Girlfriend wants to see the new digs and I got roped into going to the performance . If Moonie , Nanky or Maxy ever find out I am seeing the Mac in concert I will NEVER hear the end of it so please , DON' T TELL ANYONE !!!!!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! Mums the word .

" Bite Me Ronnie "

Jercee !

09-19-03 11:59 AM
jb No problem Joey....but I personally would just send her with a "friend" if you get my drift....
09-19-03 12:02 PM
steel driving hammer Thats nothing compared taking the bitch to go see REO Speedwagon.

We had great seats too...
09-19-03 12:07 PM
glencar REO Speedwagon & Banca Jagger? How eighties!
09-19-03 12:07 PM
Joey " No problem Joey....but I personally would just send her with a "friend" if you get my drift.... "

I like the way you think my Jewish Brother .

Jercee !