ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From Russia with love
Thanks Irina

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: My 2nd favorite band Return to archive
09-18-03 05:37 PM
Some Guy I just found out that Elbow has another album out. I ordered it today, it got a good review in the new Loaded magazine. I thought there first album was brilliant, I have waited a while for the new one. I heard them a while back on a college radio station. Very good mellow music. I'm excited about getting the new one in 5-7 business days.
09-18-03 08:59 PM
Boomy Never heard of elbow, Some Guy.

My fave 2nd band is STP. Favorite album from them is No. 4.

Shoot, man, I like lots of bands.

And I got that project done, too, bro! Thanks for telling me to get my ass to work on it!
09-19-03 08:44 AM
Some Guy New Elbow-Cast of Thousands
Sounds like a Manc super furry Coldplay
Elbow's vocalist guy-all lispy and half asleep-probably sculpts or or potters,and dates women who eventually dump him because he keeps carping on about his urns. Still these mottlier eared Coldplay style, piano based anthems stand up proud like a hippies jeans. Play loud, fall into a sofa and loosen socks so they hang limply from your toes. Enjoy.
Sample lyric-"Watch my wild hoses of clay, run, run, run!".
From Sept. issue of Loaded magazine.

And now that your project is behind you- party on man!
09-19-03 09:26 AM
steel driving hammer The Faces, The Who, The Kinks...

Those fucking British I tell ya!
09-19-03 09:32 AM
Joey " The Faces, The Who, The Kinks...

Those fucking British I tell ya! "

Amen my Baby Steelie .

Really , when you get right down to it -- Are there REALLY any better groups in the world than THE STONES and THE WHO ????????

Thought so . What ?!?!?!?!?! Ok ....Please Wait .....give me second ..................Here ya go :

http://www.thekidsarealright.net/html/home.html

P.S. If the Cubs win the World Series this year , there are going to be Asses flying everywhere so get ready now .

" Talk about getting cuffed and stuffed Ronnie "

Jercee Joe !
09-19-03 09:48 AM
steel driving hammer How many Red Bull's you had this morning???

It's early Friday, early in the 1st, and Joey already Got Game!

But whats that?

Maxy is stepping up to Pitch soon?
09-19-03 09:53 AM
Joey " How many Red Bull's you had this morning???

It's early Friday, early in the 1st, and Joey already Got Game! "

You are much loved by the Joey !

" Maxy is stepping up to Pitch soon? "

I doubt it -- He is too busy fretting and sweating over what will happen to his beloved Yankees once The Cubs " Get World Series Game " too .

" Oh , the kid has ' Got Game ' today Ronnie "

Jacky

09-19-03 11:37 AM
jb Boomy, I really loved STP...why Weiland had to be such a fuck up is sad....their early stuff really kicked ass....Believe it or not, I also liked "Bush" when they first came out...Machine Head is killer...
09-19-03 12:37 PM
glencar U2 is my second favorite. Bono is such a good guy.
09-19-03 02:00 PM
Joey " U2 is my second favorite. Bono is such a good guy. "

U2 inducted " The Who " into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in January 1990 . What ?!?!?!?! Oh , sure , I got it :

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/archive/covers/0,16641,1101791217,00.html

Jacky ( Got Game .................and you ?? )

09-19-03 02:53 PM
Some Guy Without question the Stones are the best.. but until a new album rolls out..I'll get into some Elbow some time during the night. Man I am ready!! Got it all and my boy came through so I was able to take a walk thru the dark green forest.. damn I need some friggin ice! Bitch.
09-19-03 06:41 PM
Some Guy Thank goodness for ice makers!!!!!!!