ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From Russia with love
Thanks Irina

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Timberlake Strikes Again (ssc) Return to archive
09-18-03 02:42 PM
telecaster Isn't it enough Timberlake stains the reputation of the Worlds Greatest Rock N Roll Band, now this?

Thursday, September 18, 2003

Driver crashes after bee flies into mouth

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

DAYS CREEK, Ore. -- A Winston man told police he crashed his car after a bee flew into his mouth while he was singing along with Justin Timberlake's song "Rock Your Body" on the radio.

A Douglas County sheriff's spokeswoman said John L. Nunes, 19, was trying to get rid of the bee or yellow jacket when his car hit a tree.

"I kind of panicked and went off the road," Nunes said yesterday.

He was taken by ambulance to Mercy Medical Center in Roseburg.

"I had to get a stitch in my tongue, and I got a gash on my left ankle," Nunes said. The tongue injury was from his teeth, not the bee, he said.

09-18-03 02:52 PM
glencar Who would ever admit this?
09-18-03 03:26 PM
jb Timberlake is fucking Cameron Diaz...my opinion of him is changing...
09-18-03 03:29 PM
glencar Yeah but even his jiz can't get rid of her zits. The London paper had a topless photo of some bird. In the caption, she gave zit advice to Miss Diaz. Those guys are phunny. And her tits were kinda nice.
09-18-03 04:49 PM
KeepRigid
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Isn't it enough Timberlake stains the reputation of the Worlds Greatest Rock N Roll Band

Is THIS never talking about it again?
09-18-03 05:07 PM
Joey " Timberlake is fucking Cameron Diaz...my opinion of him is changing... "

Any man who fucks the most beautiful woman in the world DESERVES a " Silver Star " by his name .

Although poor Cameron broke her nose last week while surfing in Waikiki . Wait ............." The Dan " are performing in Honolulu soon .

Developing .................like a pleasurable rash .

" Sex with a Broken nose ain't easy Ronnie "

D. J. Jersey Joe and the Dixie Dancekings !
09-18-03 05:08 PM
gypsy I agree with KeepRigid. Quit talking about this alleged incident...which has never been proven...it's all hearsay.

I would've just said that I yawned, and a bee flew into my mouth. Some of these people make such bad liars.

I was reading something yesterday at peoplenews.com, and they made fun of Cameron Diaz's zits there as well. The British press is really ruthless. God, what girl doesn't get a few breakouts from time to time?! I think Cameron is adorable.
09-18-03 05:12 PM
Joey " God, what girl doesn't get a few breakouts from time to time?! I think Cameron is adorable. "

I think a " Threesome " is in order .

Snarky !

09-18-03 05:15 PM
Mother baby Isn't one of Keith's girls chasing Justin?
09-18-03 05:16 PM
gypsy The oldest daughter, Theodora, admitted that he was one of her 'celebrity crushes' on the Tommy Hilfiger website. The youngest daughter, Alexandra, has much better taste.
09-19-03 05:31 AM
Steel Wheels If only Keith's daughters were of age I'd admit I'm in love with both of them. I'd take either one on vacation, we'd go for country drives, have fun dates, and then romp like hell into the wee wee hours.

But since they are not of age, I'll say they are both very nice looking and I wish them well.
09-19-03 10:04 AM
jb Why do thye all do ads for Tommy Hilfiger...his clothing has about as much class as my posts...none.
09-19-03 10:09 AM
Boomy I really don't like Tommy Hilfiger stuff. I never really have.

He's got these fucked up polo shirts and knitted shirts with the color schemes that are worthy of making someone sick.

I prefer Structure (now everything in there is labeled Express).
09-19-03 10:42 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Keith's daughters are both "of age" for me!

I am worried about their old man castrating me, though.

-tSYX --- Who's been sleeping here?
09-19-03 02:20 PM
Mother baby
quote:
TheSavageYoungXyzzy wrote:
Keith's daughters are both "of age" for me!
I am worried about their old man castrating me, though.

I wouldn't worry about their old man too much...I get the impression that it's the Mrs. that wields the shotgun.
[Edited by Mother baby]