ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From Russia with love
Thanks Irina

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: How many shows left on the Licks tour? Return to archive Page: 1 2
09-19-03 01:46 PM
glencar The article ("Midnight Ramblers") said that the latest book ("According To The Rolling Stones") is dull, the Stones haven't put out a good record in 25 years & the tours are purely for de dough. Now I'm not Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm but surely the Stones tour at least a bit because they like the tour itself. The writer's name is Malcolm Jones.
09-19-03 01:49 PM
jb Truthfully, the books are dull...there have been so many released over the past few years and none of them "reveal" anything new or interesting...nothing compelling like sanchez' book...nice coffee table pictures, but that's about it...and they probably do tour in large part for the cash....I imagine they enjoy it to an extent, but Mick and Keith don't seem to really enjoy each other from what I can tell...
09-19-03 01:53 PM
glencar They seemed to enjoy each otehr & themselves in Dublin. I've never had such a great vantage point & it was quite revealing. These guys aren't just in it for the money. And while the books might be dull, it's got to be more interesting than anything put out by Outkast who got a 2-page rave for their latest crap.
09-19-03 01:55 PM
Joey " fact that Mick Taylor and Bill Wyman DIDN'T appear (what the hell would they do and who would care?), "

You make young Joesy sad .

09-19-03 01:57 PM
jb It's become a cottage industry for these unknown critics to take shots at the Stones...surprisingly, they were treated quite fairly this past tour except for that jackass Roger Friedman and the rest of Fox news...
09-19-03 02:02 PM
Joey " they were treated quite fairly this past tour except for that jackass Roger Friedman and the rest of Fox news... "

Bill O'Reilly liked them ..........................so did Colmes ( Jewish ) .
09-19-03 02:04 PM
sirmoonie O'Reilly called them the "face of evil." For an Irish guy, he can't party for jack.
09-19-03 02:09 PM
Joey " O'Reilly called them the "face of evil." For an Irish guy, he can't party for jack. "

No , but for two Jewish guys , you and I can sure drink like fishes .

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACK Y

J the Y !

09-19-03 02:11 PM
jb Joey, I just wanted to wish you a Happy Rosh Hashana and Happy New Year...
09-19-03 02:14 PM
Joey " Joey, I just wanted to wish you a Happy Rosh Hashana and Happy New Year... "

Yes , Rosh Hashanah and Kwanzaa to you my Brother .

May your Cedar plates be filled with Fresh Sea Scallops and Garlic Mashed potatoes this evening .

I know mine will !!!!!!!!!!

Page: 1 2