ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From Russia with love
Thanks Irina

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 1975 at the Alamo! Return to archive
09-18-03 07:28 AM
Maxlugar Oh what a great header pic.

This is the Stones during their best tour: 1975. Just look at Mick! The man was wacked out of his gourd that tour!

And Woody, despite looking extremely gay and having the "Rod Stewart reputation" played like a man who just replaced the Great Mick Taylor. He's forgotten that these days.

I love Stones!

Stones!

09-18-03 07:59 AM
stonedinaustralia yes max but where are the mexicans from mexico??

isn't that where all the '76 cocaine came from and what the alamo was all about...curse that Santa Anna...

no matter what, i'll always "remember the alamo"...

and i doubt you will forget it it...

it is a great shot...

09-18-03 08:37 AM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
This is the Stones during their best tour: 1975.
Stones!

2nd Best My Pappi.
09-18-03 08:50 AM
dealer squealing No, The BEST!
09-18-03 09:10 AM
steel driving hammer How can it be the best when I just looked it up in Websters Dictionary and it said 2nd Best!
09-18-03 09:15 AM
luxury1 Yes, what a tour. But I think Mick is in better voice this tour. HOwever, his hair, let's talk about the really important stuff now--it was never better than in this shot.
I dont Ronnie has the stomach for a belly baring tie-up shirt either.
09-18-03 09:32 AM
telecaster And of course Keith being politically incorrect holding the Confederate Flag

Mr. "Rebel Yell" himself

What a great tour
09-18-03 11:57 AM
gypsy And Charlie has that concentration camp look.
09-18-03 12:09 PM
Joey " And Charlie has that concentration camp look. "

You make Joey smile .

09-18-03 12:36 PM
KeepRigid Some believe Keith still stands there at the Alamo, flag held aloft...
09-18-03 12:41 PM
gypsy He does...and he wears that Davy Crockett hat that Bill is donning in the header.
09-18-03 12:51 PM
Mother baby
quote:
telecaster wrote:
And of course Keith being politically incorrect holding the Confederate Flag

I don't think holding a confererate flag was "politically incorrect" in 1975. That came later after certain elements in the counter culture decided they would become the pigs in their turn. All for our own good of course.
09-18-03 12:52 PM
jb Yes Max, 75 was our first Stones concert....GatorBowl...quite intimidating to young jb(13 at the time)....but no tour without Mick T could possibly be the "greatest".....
09-18-03 03:16 PM
glencar How could a tour where they did the same setlist day-in day-out be the best? Even they must have found it borink.
09-18-03 03:45 PM
Joey " ....but no tour without Mick T could possibly be the "greatest"..... "

I would like to nibble your Jewish elbows .