ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From Russia with love
Thanks Irina

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Looking for Pic, HELP!!!!!! Return to archive
09-17-03 11:14 AM
JaCee Hey guys,

I'm looking for a picture taken by Annie liebowitz (I think) of Keith Richards in the 70's or 80's....its a really great headshot of Keith with almost supernatural smoke being exhaled.

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

JC (JaCee)
09-17-03 10:36 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl There's a lot of headshots of Keith smoking, I don't remember any by Annie Leibovitz, this is a classic

If this is the one you're looking for, I can post a better resolution image

There's one by Jan Olofsson taken in 1065, a great one, practically the same image... with some years of difference
09-17-03 11:55 PM
JaCee BINGO!!!!!!!

thanks, that'll do just fine, really appreciate it

I was under the impression Leibovitz shot that...who is responsible?

Also, i'd love to see others

jc
09-18-03 05:53 AM
caro That one was by Albert Watson, I think.
I remember his name beacause there's also a great headshot of Keith smoking in his library, and you can see Watson's book (called "Cyclop") in the background. The pic I mean is by Anton Corbijn, if anyone could post it, that would be great

Here's one by Claude Gassian
(already posted at the Super Blow thread!)

09-19-03 01:03 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yes, it's Albert Watson, tomorrow's header will be the one by Jan Olofsson
09-19-03 01:25 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

Albert Watson - ROlling Stone 1988