ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From Russia with love
Thanks Irina

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I demand to know where ~AZQB is! Return to archive
09-17-03 07:40 AM
Maxlugar I'm a senior member of this Stones community!

I have rights!

I want to know where ~AZQB is and I want to know right now!

I'll be right back for my answer.

I gotta take a big coffee dump.

Maxy!
09-17-03 08:01 AM
Factory Girl Good Morning, Maxy!

Annie is posting as Tasty Foam on Gasx3.

09-17-03 10:58 AM
jb Yes...she has become a "chronic" in Gasland....by the way max, that was a lovely welcome back from Keno directed towards you.....Mazel Tov.
09-17-03 11:23 AM
FPM C10
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

I want to know where ~AZQB is and I want to know right now!

I'll be right back for my answer.

I gotta take a big coffee dump.

Maxy!

Ha ha HA! That had a real vibe of "Bathe her and bring her to me!"

She's in the Treefort. I think she and Ginda are making us cupcakes in their easy bake oven.
09-17-03 11:43 AM
Joey " Annie is posting as Tasty Foam on Gasx3. "

I do not know about all of that , but she definitely does NOT have Game !

" Richards or Richard ??????? Discuss Ronnie "

Jercee ( He Got Game ) !

|
|
|
|
V

09-17-03 12:15 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:

Jercee ( He Got Game ) !

Joey,

Not only do you not have "game" but I find myself skipping over large portions of your posts lately. Irrelevance is a crime worse than absurdity.

I think it is time Joey takes some time off and asks himself "Why do I like to post?" It's time to break it down and rebuild.

Your once promising career as a poster on Rolling Stones message boards has denigrated to scribblings of bleak thought and minimal cognizant expression.

Your posts have drenched us all in a sewer filled with tiresome, repetitive floating compost.

Time has come to rediscover the love. You're pushing too hard and will soon develop a brain hemorrhoid.

I want my old Joey back. I am optimistic he's out there. Somewhere. Breathing.

But where?

Where?

Macky!
09-17-03 12:19 PM
steel driving hammer Hey Joey, Maxy got the Ball now!
09-17-03 12:34 PM
Joey " Your once promising career as a poster on Rolling Stones message boards has denigrated to scribblings of bleak thought and minimal cognizant expression. "

{{{{ HUH ?!?!?! }}}}}

" Your posts have drenched us all in a sewer filled with tiresome, repetitive floating compost. "

{{{{ WTF ?!?!?! }}}}}}}

" Time has come to rediscover the love. You're pushing too hard and will soon develop a brain hemorrhoid. "

{{{{{ ***** BLANK FRIGGIN STARE ****** }}}}}}}}}

I just do not understand such invective from you Maxy ---it is beneath you !

I realize that you are EXTREMELY concerned about Bushie43's plummeting poll ratings in advance of an election year ( Like Father / Like Son ) and have arched your back REPEATEDLY over the Strong possibility of Mrs. Clinton getting into the Presidential Sweepstakes ( There IS a Bush / Clinton Feud ya know ) , but all the Joey does is love around here on this most prodigious of message boards and you are making that more and more difficult with your vitriolic, astringent , acidic , anarchic diatribe that .....................Wait !!!!!!!!! ...........................Maxy ?!?!?!?!?! ................Is that really YOU ?!?!?!?!?!

Ladies and Gentlemen , after two years , He is finally BACK !!!!!!!!!! The Maxy we all used to know and love !!!! YES , my Stones Brothers and Sisters , THAT Maxy -- the one who was constantly on the verge of a nervous breakdown and who COULD REALLY WRITE A POST !!!!!!!

Welcome Home MaxLugar ( Oh , I hope you " Got Game " cause I sure as hell do today )

Joeykins
|
|
|
|
|
V
09-17-03 01:25 PM
Maxlugar Space for the Papa.

09-17-03 01:53 PM
Joey " Space for the Papa. "

I would like to nuzzle you !

Joeykins

09-17-03 08:01 PM
gypsy Mrs. Lugar is going to give birth to a beautiful baby boy in 2004...I just know it.
09-17-03 08:06 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy What? Huh? Oh, yeah:

http://www.pollingreport.com

Sorry, Joey. Much as you hate him, yer'a gonna have Georgie for four more years. He's gonna Dukakis the fuck outta whoever the Dems put up there, *especially* Howard Dean, who apparently some republicans are being encouraged to vote for to provide George a pushover.

You're dreamin',
But you know it's all hot air,
You're dreamin',
Better get back to that rockin' chair,
You're dreamin',
For a day when the Dems get put back on the shelf,
You're dreamin', dreeeeeamin',
For a day they're in control, themselves...

-tSYX --- Space for the Petey.
09-17-03 09:38 PM
Maxlugar [quote]gypsy wrote:
Mrs. Lugar is going to give birth to a beautiful baby boy in 2004...I just know it.

I bet. But I love having a girl. Send me your email and I'll send you pics of my little angel.

Macky has real nice genes!

[email protected]

[Edited by Maxlugar]
09-17-03 09:38 PM
Lil Raging Goat Papa don hae first thing to do with it my fiends. it alla bout how myuch beer a rooster can drink. Which is mor than you thtink becaue they have big bladers and take small sips.
09-17-03 09:54 PM
sirmoonie We could have used a little goat like you in Cleveland.
09-17-03 10:08 PM
FPM C10
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
We could have used a little goat like you in Cleveland.

Our goat had a shy bladder and took BIG sips!
09-17-03 10:13 PM
Maxlugar You guys had a goat?

All I had was my well worn Paul Williams blow up doll.

Damn!

[Edited by Maxlugar]
09-18-03 12:05 AM
gypsy That sure is a comely little goat...one of the best-looking goats I've ever seen.
09-18-03 06:47 AM
glencar Bono & Dubya together! Ah...
09-18-03 12:00 PM
gypsy I bet Bono and Dubya have had relations with that goat...
09-18-03 01:54 PM
Joey " Mrs. Lugar is going to give birth to a beautiful baby boy in 2004...I just know it. "

The entire nation is praying for a son this time .

Believe me , if there is any man on the planet who can find a way to name ANOTHER daughter after himself , it's THIS guy !

{{ CA - RACK }}

Harry : " OH MY GOD STEVE !!!!!!!! ... Our young Jercee Joe has just hit that one so far over the bleachers , it has sailed waaaaaaaaay past Waveland and even over the roof of Hammer's apartment building .......................Ah , Steve , aren't you paying attention here ???? ......Did you even see the home run ??????? "

Steve : " Will ya ' Cool it ' Harry !!!! I am watching Steelie and some hot babe go at it in Hammer's bedroom . Man , will you LOOK AT THAT !!!!! -- say what you will Harry , but there is NOTHING like good ol' fashioned missionary . Just look at Steelie's ' pumping action ' -- the way his white hairy a## keeps bobbing up and down is making me dizzy . "

Harry : " I think I am actually ' twitching ' Steve for the first time since ' 79 "

Steve " " I feel ya Harry . I wonder who the woman is THIS time .................Wait ...............they are changing postions now ......................Holy SH## !!!!! That's that C- 10'ers wife again . "

Harry : " I mentioned to you last time Steve that NYC ain't that far from Chicago ! "

{{ CA - RACK }}

Jercee ( Oh , He " Got Game " Alright )
09-18-03 02:40 PM
steel driving hammer That one flew out of the Ballpark Joey!

09-18-03 03:08 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:
" Mrs. Lugar is going to give birth to a beautiful baby boy in 2004...I just know it. "

The entire nation is praying for a son this time .

Believe me , if there is any man on the planet who can find a way to name ANOTHER daughter after himself , it's THIS guy !

Greatness needs to be honored with eternal life.

Joey, will you be naming your kids after yourself when the time comes that you......

Oh yeah...that's right.

Sorry.

MACKY!!!
09-18-03 03:09 PM
glencar Thy sting is bitter...
09-18-03 03:20 PM
Joey " Joey, will you be naming your kids after yourself when the time comes that you......

Oh yeah...that's right.

Sorry.

MACKY!!! "

You make Joey sniggle !
09-18-03 03:33 PM
glencar Is Hagman drinkin' again?
09-18-03 03:44 PM
Joey " Is Hagman drinkin' again? "

Yes , he is " test driving " the new liver he got off of Johnny Cash .

{ CA - RACK }

Single !
09-19-03 08:41 PM
*ginda The cupcakes FPM spoke of are done. Why don't you walk next door and have one? They're yummy.