ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From Russia with love
Thanks Irina

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hurricane Isabel Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
09-19-03 12:15 PM
glencar The constant lying offended me, deeply.

We've had other two-termers. It's not that big a deal but when a redneck does it, suddenly it's a miracle. The sooner your party drops the hicks, the sooner you'll get back in the game.
09-19-03 12:17 PM
jb Seriously, would you rather have a Prez lie about oral sex or weapons of mass destrction?
[Edited by jb]
09-19-03 12:19 PM
glencar I'd rather have presidents who don't lie. Faqiling that, I'd like a President who fights terrorists & doesn't just play the part.
09-19-03 12:19 PM
Joey " Sereriously, would you rather have a Prez lie about oral sex or weapons of mass destrction? "

No shit !!! Our nation can not " afford " this war .

The Federal Gov't does not have to balance the budget -- States are constitutionally required to do so !

JACKY !
09-19-03 12:30 PM
glencar We'll never have to worry about Saddam again. If Miz Hilly gets in, that means she won't get to shoot off bombs once every few months but in every war there are costs.
09-19-03 12:31 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
jb wrote:
Seriously, would you rather have a Prez lie about oral sex or weapons of mass destrction?
[Edited by jb]

Even though I'm a Die Hard Bushie, thats a good point jb.

But think about it, all Bush can do, is say what he's told.
09-19-03 12:34 PM
glencar There's lying & there's passing along misinformation. It's quite elementary. Let's face it though - Clinton will always have his defenders even though they've got a ton of egg on their collective faces.
09-20-03 08:34 AM
nankerphelge Yep. We survived intact jb! Doubt we'll be so lucky if that category 6 windbag Hurricane Clinton gets in next year!

Wind was bad but the storm tracked west and we were spared the worst. Neighbor lost his chimney and trees were down all over, but no damage here. We lost power for about 12 hours and water for about 24. All back now! Lotsa flooding tho around the Potomac. A few deaths here and there.

The real idiots are the ones who ran their generators indoors and then had to be treated for carbon monoxide poisoning.
09-20-03 11:45 PM
BILL PERKS MY POWER WAS JUST RESTORED HERE IN SOUTH JERSEY AFTER 48 HRS..THE HORROR...I'LL NEVER TAKE ELECTRICITY FOR GRANTED AGAIN
Page: 1 2 3 4 5