ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From Russia with love
Thanks Irina

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hurricane Isabel Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
09-15-03 09:21 PM
Mother baby Geeez...I hope everyone down that way is going to be ok.
Maybe the high will dull the impact.
09-15-03 09:26 PM
steel driving hammer Hurricane Monica blows harder, than Hurricane Isabel...LOL!!
09-16-03 10:53 AM
jb Being the only one here to face a category 4-5 hurricane, I can tell you it is not something to take lightly....fortunately, it looks like it is already weakening ....
09-16-03 11:38 AM
Joey " fortunately, it looks like it is already weakening ...."

Yeah , down to 120 MPH !!!!!!! WTF ?!?!?!?!

09-16-03 12:06 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
jb wrote:
Being the only one here to face a category 4-5 hurricane, I can tell you it is not something to take lightly....fortunately, it looks like it is already weakening ....

Better put the cover on that S-series mercedes. Open that over-flow valve on the rain barrel, too.
09-16-03 12:09 PM
jb It won't be hitting Fla....as usual, the Carolinas will take the biggest hit.....hopefully it will head North to cANADA....
09-16-03 12:12 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
jb wrote:
hopefully it will head North to cANADA....

Hopefully.

LOL!!
09-16-03 01:00 PM
Riffhard jb maybe your forgetting that I lived in Boca for many years before I migrated north. I can certainly apprieciate what a major Andrew type hurricane can do.

Now that I live on the Jersey Shore I am telling everyone up here not to take this shit too lightly. I remember driving through Homested and So. Miami in '92. Andrew turned that whole area into a little Hiroshima.

It looks like that Outerbanks of NC are going to take the major brunt of this one. It is now at a Cat 3 storm. 120mph winds can still rip alot of shit up for sure! The east side of the storm is going to be packing the biggest punch and unfortunatly that is going to be blowing my way. The local forcast here in Pt. Pleasant,NJ is for 100+ mph winds Thurs. pm and Fri. am. That said,as I live 1/4 mile from the beach,my wife and kids will be heading to PA to ride it out.

The good news is that it looks like this storm is weakening and all this concern may not be warrented. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and my eye on the weather channel.

Riffhard
09-16-03 01:18 PM
glencar It's down to Cat 2 so it'll just be a lot of hot air...like Joshy! Ha!
09-16-03 01:34 PM
jb Riffhard, we need more people like you in Boca..we have too many Lacoste Shirt wearing, Cole-Hahn loafer wearing, wine sipping , weenies!!! Where have all the real men gone?
09-16-03 01:36 PM
glencar Certainly not into the legal profession!
09-16-03 02:29 PM
Joey " we have too many Lacoste Shirt wearing, Cole-Hahn loafer wearing, wine sipping , weenies!!! Where have all the real men gone? "

To Nebraska my Audi TT driving , Comfy Eames Couch sitting , Strat ' 54 owning , The house on the Vineyard vacationing in -ing , The house on the gulf coast purchasing , Steely Dan loving pal .

" Gettin' in bed and curling up with a girlie magazine
But sometimes in the corner of my eye
I see that adorable ghost Ronnie "

Jercee Joe !

09-16-03 02:33 PM
glencar Steely Dan isn't rock & roll. It's good lounge but it ends there.
09-16-03 02:38 PM
Joey " Steely Dan isn't rock & roll. It's good lounge but it ends there. "

It's good to be a " Lounge Lizard " blue !

P.s. I hear Stormy likes the Dan too .......

Shiver .............................

Storrrrrrrrmy ! Oh , Stoorrrrrrrrrrrrrrmy !

The Storm !
09-16-03 02:41 PM
glencar He's the only bastit I hate more than Joshy! And even there it's a huge gap. Gack, what a dick he was. 20 bonus points if you know his real name.
09-16-03 03:05 PM
Joey " 20 bonus points if you know his real name. "

Sid Glick
09-16-03 03:09 PM
jb Atleast Storm loved the Jewish State.
09-16-03 03:13 PM
Joey " At least Storm loved the Jewish State. "

Josh , I just want to say one thing to you and PLEASE , let's keep it to ourselves , OK ?!?!?!?!

YOU GOT GAME !!!!!!!!

" Steely Dan worship at the altar of the Jewish State Ronnie "

The Joey -- ( Got Game ...............and you ????? )

09-16-03 03:16 PM
jb Joey, we are 2 against nature....
09-16-03 03:21 PM
Joey " Joey, we are 2 against nature.... "

...............and we both " Got Game !!! "

Just wait until tomorrow night Joshy , you will be in sonic heaven and humming along to all the hits ( please be sure to stand during " Hey 19 " and " Peg " ) .

Bathroon breaks are allowed whenever Walter Becker sings .

I just wish it was at the Mizner Park Amphitheatre .

What ?!?!?!?! Of course :

Mizner Park Amphitheater
590 Plaza Real, Boca Raton, FL 33432

Take I-95 or Florida Turnpike to the Glades Road exit. Head East to Federal Highway. Make a right. Amphitheatre is on the left.

-- Thank You

The Joey ( He Got Game .................and you ? )

09-16-03 03:27 PM
glencar I too love the Jewish state. I just think they should learn to share, is all.
09-16-03 03:28 PM
glencar And nope to Sid Glick. And double nope forever to Da Storm. What a loooooooooooooooooooooozer.
09-16-03 03:41 PM
Joey " And nope to Sid Glick. And double nope forever to Da Storm. What a loooooooooooooooooooooozer. "

Blue ....................................

The Storm's REAL name is Sidney Scheinberg . Yes , that Sid Scheinberg of " The Killing Fields " fame .
09-16-03 04:15 PM
glencar LOL I'd tell you but I don't think that be proper. I got a mass email once & it said The [email protected]. I wonder if he even listens to Voodoodoodoodoodoo Lounge anymo'.
[Edited by glencar]
09-16-03 04:17 PM
jb Remember that nice kid 'Temple" who was killed in an automobile accident....that was a bout the saddest thing that happened on the net....
09-16-03 04:19 PM
glencar For sure, for sure. I hope you said a kaddish for him. He was a great guy.
09-16-03 04:21 PM
jb Those days "seem about hundred years ago"....are you sure you are not partly jewish?
09-16-03 04:22 PM
glencar Well, I've been in Jewish chix but it ends there. Now let's discuss Juno.
09-16-03 04:24 PM
jb I know nothing about her other than she refused to acknowledgeme at walters...same for Bosabobs...
09-16-03 04:25 PM
glencar Boosa is a truck driving mama. No class. Same for the other one although her pix look kinda sexy, at least. I had a great debate with her the other day but it got taken down. A pity, a real pity.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5