ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From Russia with love
Thanks Irina

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What CD is in your car stereo right now? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
09-10-03 06:15 PM
Egbert I don't own a car but here on the computer this afternoon:

Ya Ya's and Iggy's American Caesar

09-10-03 06:51 PM
MarthaMyDear jb wrote:

quote:
A lot of you people have no stones in your cd players...I think this makes you very marginal fans at best.

No... I just happen to travel to another country to see them, unlike you've ever done!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
09-10-03 07:29 PM
Sir Stonesalot Atomic F-Bombs are not a punk band.

BTW, you are wrong about your little slap at punk rock music. You DO need to know how to play....at least the basics. You just don't have to be Eddie Van Halen or Steve Vai. It ain't about chops and it never was, but you do indeed need to know how to play.

You don't even have to be a punk to play punk. You just have to mean it. REALLY mean it. And there's lots of people that just don't, won't, or can't see that. Too bad for them.
09-10-03 07:55 PM
throbby Well said
09-10-03 08:39 PM
KeepRigidsLawyer MarthaMyDear my dear,

Touche!

KRsL
09-10-03 09:22 PM
MarthaMyDear I almost said: "... unlike you've NEVER done" and fucked myself up... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I'll live, though!!! CRACKING-UP... NEVERMIND!!! lol................... Weird day!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P lol............... :P

*** Martha ***
09-10-03 11:15 PM
Phog In the cd player: "Show Me Your Tears"-new Frank Black
"The Wind"-new Warren Zevon
"Hampton '81"
In the car: "Ultra Rare Licks"-Crystal Cat Licks tour
compilation.
09-10-03 11:30 PM
Some Guy tonight I switched over to Black and Blue
09-11-03 11:32 AM
UGot2Rollme Congrats, Steel Driving Hammer, for winning "Stones Fan of the Day"!

In the heat of the day down in Mobile, Alabama, working on the railroad with a....
09-11-03 12:00 PM
steel driving hammer Great so I get to choose 2.

Not on boots or out-takes just regular Stones albums...

They're pretty tough though.

1. "The first car on the foggy road riding"

2. "Now the rain is falling slow and the nights grow long"

It'l prolly take you guys a while.
09-11-03 12:57 PM
trevcourt Kings of Leon S/T

Supersuckers "Motherfuckers Be Trippin'"
09-11-03 01:01 PM
padre Ry Cooder: Boomer's Story. What a great record that is!
09-11-03 01:41 PM
beautifulsurvivor Forty Licks
Everything Must Go - Steely Dan
Natural Wonder - Stevie Wonder
Aretha's Greatest Hits
Just Like Me - Keb Mo
09-11-03 01:51 PM
magicwoman still life
led zeppelin
Normaal (the dutch ones know what it is)
the animals
[Edited by magicwoman]
09-11-03 01:53 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
magicwoman wrote:
still life

ALL RIGHT CHICAGO! YA'LL READY TO ROCK AND ROE SOME MOE!
09-11-03 02:22 PM
Stones Fan, Gar Derek and the Dominoes - Layla(and other love songs)and also in the rotation, Talk is Cheap, Love You Live and Buddy Guy - Blues Singer.
09-11-03 02:23 PM
Joey

The Best of the Tubes !
09-11-03 02:54 PM
steel driving hammer Roxette

Walking like a man, hitting like a hammer, she's a juvenile scam.

Never was a quitter, tasty like a raindrop, she's got the look.

Fire in the ice naked to the t-bone is a lover's disguise.

Banging on the head drum, shaking like a mad bull, she's got the look.

Swaying to the band, moving like a hammer she's a miracle man.

Loving is the ocean, kissing is the wet sand, she's got the look.

And she goes: na na na na na na na na.
09-11-03 02:55 PM
Joey Steelie ...................................

{{{{{{{{{{{ WTF ?!?!?! }}}}}}}}}}}}
09-11-03 03:06 PM
steel driving hammer What in the world can make a brown eyed girl turn blue...

When everything I'll ever do I do for you...

I like that song.
09-11-03 03:07 PM
Joey " What in the world can make a brown eyed girl turn blue...

When everything I'll ever do I do for you...

I like that song. "

{{{{{ ************** SIGH ******************** }}}}

09-11-03 03:16 PM
steel driving hammer You've sure been saying alot of (W T F's) today!

4 times here today, once on the other board!

W T F brother?

Btw, I talked to Lew last night.

He is really a great guy.
09-11-03 03:21 PM
Joey " You've sure been saying alot of (W T F's) today!

4 times here today, once on the other board!

W T F brother?

Btw, I talked to Lew last night.

He is really a great guy. "

{{{ WTF ?!?!?!?! }}}}

Have you guys made the peace ?????????

I don't like blood Steelie -- It's bad for business ......that is why it is up to you to make the peace between Me and Maxy ......................and now ..............................You can go to the bar !

Joey Solozzo
09-11-03 03:25 PM
steel driving hammer Yes Lew and I made Peace.

Back then I just think he was tired of all the policital threads and wanted some peace and quiet.

So I figured Pdog would be quiet and I'd be peace! LOL!!

But really, he is such a great guy and I've shat all over him.

I just don't like Pdog too much.
09-11-03 03:28 PM
Joey " But really, he is such a great guy and I've shat all over him.

I just don't like Pdog too much. "

Steelie :

Gasland has a very delicate, lightly honeyed and not overly sweet scents with a buttery/creamy quality.

Indeed , its palate entry posting is gooey, concentrated, chewy and numbingly sweet; the midpalate phase of posting heightens the impressions of the entry. Aftertaste is scoop-out-with-spoon thick and tonsil-screamingly sweet.

Jercee !
09-11-03 04:11 PM
T&A Jules Shear - Allow Me
09-11-03 05:00 PM
Some Guy Great selections. Like I've been telling folks this F-ing website ROCKS!
09-11-03 11:50 PM
Happy Motherfucker!!
quote:
jb wrote:
A lot of you people have no stones in your cd players...I think this makes you very marginal fans at best.

Man, you're one to talk. Having your cd player loaded down with only Stones shows you've got a pretty narrow mind when it comes to music. You need to take a long hard look at yourself about being a true fan with all the crap that you post.

What's in my CD player today?
Tony Rice- Me And My Guitar.
[Edited by Happy Motherfucker!!]
09-12-03 12:55 AM
MarthaMyDear RED FUCKING HOT CHILI PEPPERS AT THE FUCKING FORUM
NEXT
MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM IN FUCKING HEAVEN RIGHT
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND, I HAVE TO WORK DURING THE PRESALE BUT GOT MY
LAPTOP ********** JUST ********** IN TIME!!! LIFE FUCKING
RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OH, JOY, LOVE, AND
HAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU,
GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PEACE-
OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*** Martha ***
09-12-03 11:05 AM
Jumacfly Franck Black : black letter days
Stereophonics : you better go there....
Izzy Stradlin : and the ju ju hounds
Handsome girls 1
Gecko

Cheers
Ju
Page: 1 2 3 4