ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rehearsing "Fool to Cry" Palacio de los Deportes, México City January 1995
Longest stop on tour ever, January 7 to 25
By Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hi! Return to archive
09-22-02 09:32 PM
gypsy Hey! I've been working on a travel assignment. Unfortunately, I cannot disclose any details, as KeepRigidsLawyer has advised me not to.
I did see some posts where people (namely, Sir Stonesalot) have accused me of being several different people.
I just came home for the weekend, to pack some more things, and I did get a laptop today, as I am in corporate housing. So, I'll be able to keep up with the posts now! Yay!

Martha--HELLO!
09-22-02 10:36 PM
Martha WELCOME BACK GYPSY!!!!!!

I mised you terribly...it just isn't the same around here without you and all the other personailites you portray!

Perhaps we've been duped beyond the rumors a certain unmentionable person has been spreading ...and in fact, even Sir Stonesalot is yet another of your inventions!! Of course, I realize that would mean one of your personalities ...actually outted you...but, of course, that could be a diversionary tactic as well?!?

I don't know..but I'm so glad you (and the rest of you) are back and gracing the board with your wonderful presence once again. You were missed.

As Joey and Maxy say..............

developing..............
09-22-02 11:05 PM
KeepRigid Actually, the only two posters on this board are me and SS.

Gypsy, my lawyer is very saddened by your refusal to take up his offer and use HIS laptop.
09-22-02 11:18 PM
gypsy Well, my dear friend Coco warned me about your lawyer...But, I told her there is nothing to fear but fear itself!
09-22-02 11:28 PM
parmeda Hi Gypsy...

Was wondering what happen with you.
Glad to see you'll be back in touch. Martha hit it right when she said you've been missed. You have that "touchee`" about yourself that I personally had missed.

Pam
09-22-02 11:32 PM
gypsy Thanks! You guys are all so sweet...making me feel wanted (in a good way).
I do have a question for you guys. Where can I get a copy of the new MOJO? I have been to Barnes & Noble, Borders, & Hastings, and no luck!
In the town where I'm working, they only have a Barnes & Noble, but only have September's issue with the White Stripes on the cover. So, maybe they'll put the October issue on the shelves soon?! I hope so...
09-23-02 10:23 AM
jb Who is the guy smokin at the Vet..is that Geraldo or Gazza?
09-23-02 10:38 AM
Maxlugar It's Eddie Money, Josh.

I really think it's Eddie Money, Josh

He's one cigarette from a heart attack, Josh.

Max E!
09-23-02 10:40 AM
jb It does look like Eddie Money!!! I went to Duffy's sports bar in Boca yesterday, and watched my dolphins put a major ass-whoopin on your Jets!!!
09-23-02 12:05 PM
Martha
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Thanks! You guys are all so sweet...making me feel wanted (in a good way).
I do have a question for you guys. Where can I get a copy of the new MOJO? I have been to Barnes & Noble, Borders, & Hastings, and no luck!
In the town where I'm working, they only have a Barnes & Noble, but only have September's issue with the White Stripes on the cover. So, maybe they'll put the October issue on the shelves soon?! I hope so...

Hey Gypsy,

I subscribe to Mojo and haven't (mail hasn't arrived yet today) received my copy of the October issue yet...it's coming though just keep looking! Can you believe Rocks Off is mentioned in it this time! I think that is so fuckin' COOL!

Hey Maxy and JB..that can't be Eddie will take your Money...too young even if he is one cigarette away from the grave..lol Who the hell is it though??? Voodoo??

09-23-02 01:41 PM
jb I think it's Joey.