ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rehearsing "Fool to Cry" Palacio de los Deportes, México City January 1995
Longest stop on tour ever, January 7 to 25
By Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: parachute orph download Return to archive
09-22-02 04:39 PM
bedspringsonic http://usuarios.lycos.es/hangfire/parachute-orph.mp3
09-22-02 04:53 PM
Moonisup Oh my god, that one is fucking great!!

Is there more where that came from??
09-22-02 04:58 PM
montana Hi there, I uploaded parachute woman. Chris T from Shidoobee board sent it to me to upload it. He says he got an uncomplete cd of orpheum so he has only ripped a few songs. Also hand of fate and Rock me baby. I haven't got them but they will be up in a few days

Cheers, Lourdes
09-22-02 05:28 PM
stonesmik Thanks for the URL!

There seems some cool guitar work to go on. But I cannot hear Darryl anywhere. The song is played a little fast, not as deep and bluesy as the original. But short enough! Where is the soundboard recording for me?
09-22-02 05:30 PM
Moonisup
quote:
stonesmik wrote:
Thanks for the URL!

There seems some cool guitar work to go on. But I cannot hear Darryl anywhere. The song is played a little fast, not as deep and bluesy as the original. But short enough! Where is the soundboard recording for me?

you could try to bit a little more positve here!
09-22-02 06:02 PM
stonesmik Hey, first I'm the negative man. Then I own the "Beggars banquet" version, I don't know if you have ever heard of that one.
09-22-02 08:47 PM
1stonesfan When I click on this link I get Quicktime to come up and just start playing the tune. Is there some way to grab the MP3 file itself so I can download it onto my PC?

Tks for any help,

1Stonesfan