ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rehearsing "Fool to Cry" Palacio de los Deportes, México City January 1995
Longest stop on tour ever, January 7 to 25
By Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: debuts Return to archive
09-22-02 01:06 PM
~AzQb

...personally, i'd like to hear KeysToYourLove debut at the Garden; where does everyone else having them debuting the new tunes ?

~~RoTfL
09-22-02 01:07 PM
Moonisup Losing my touch, paradiso 2003

luv ya
09-22-02 01:27 PM
Sir Stonesalot I want to see my new folk song debut...Rainy Day Girls #36 & #24 & #36.

Here's a sample of the lyrics:

Oh I would not feel so all alone
If everybody went to see the Stones

Pretty good ain't it.
09-22-02 01:41 PM
~AzQb

SS
Yer such a brat.

I'm hoping for some Black&Blue ; )

And i'd reeeeeally like to hear Coming Down Again. When have they ever done that, i don't know ; ) so maybe there's Goat in this here pot ; ) who knows.

These have been some of the most laughter filled days of my life, you know. Just mad FullMoon Hilarity.

~Thursday!

09-22-02 01:47 PM
Moonisup What about sleep tonight? Ore had it with you, no use in crying, Where the boys go would be cool for MSG!!

rik
09-22-02 03:35 PM
~AzQb

Nah, they'll pull the new ones for us.

I hope K does LMT for his set and theboys can use theloo while the girls squirm ; )

Remember, Jane, we have buying power; just as much as the boys ; )

~
09-22-02 04:09 PM
stonesmik They have so many other great songs, I absolutely don't feel no need to hear them play any other song of these new tracks.

In fact they could even get the impression such sucking songwriting is enough if they'd get away with it.

Instead of rehearsing such crap to present it live, Mick and Keith should roll down the stairway and rise up that fever in the funkhouse one more time. They must get together again, after all, drink a beer, smoke some grass, write a song. I'm sure in need of the true Jagger/Richards songwriting!
09-22-02 04:29 PM
~AzQb

Yer just jealous ; )

~RoTfL
09-22-02 04:37 PM
RubyFriday Yes,he is ;-))

I wish for you they play Keys to your love.I love that song more and more
09-22-02 04:49 PM
~AzQb

I even think they shoulda put it on the radio inlieu of Don't Stop...

~ ; )

~RoTfLw/theStonesJOnes
09-22-02 04:57 PM
stonesmik I'm jealous on what?
09-22-02 04:58 PM
RubyFriday I would be glad,they played here at least 1 of the new...
09-22-02 05:19 PM
~AzQb

...cos msg is Thursday and they always pull out all the stops there ~ ; )

Cheers!~
09-22-02 05:21 PM
Moonisup Yeah, MSG gets a bit Dutch then, crazy crowd, stones on their best, cool!

Hope ya all have a great time overthere, I will be thinking of you, and I drink to a good show every day!!

rik
09-22-02 05:22 PM
Boomhauer He's not jealous; nothing to be jealous about.

But..............he does act like a complete dick with his "hum-a-na hum-a-na, chap chap chap chap chap, fucking can't write, can't play, I'm angry about something, how about if I come to the Rocks off message board and express my 'freedom of speech' because I do have the right to act like a complete nut sack jack dick sucking tuba fart by trying to explain some point over and over again that most people obviously object to."

yeah, yeah...........that's how it is.
09-22-02 05:31 PM
RubyFriday Keys to your love and Steeling my heart are 2 diamonds......
in a few years even some grumpies will see(hear) that...;-)
09-22-02 05:43 PM
stonesmik Yeh Beavis - of course I'm a dick. First I'm jealous, then I'm not jealous, but I don't need your rap even less than you need mine. Better get your balls together and put that brain prosthesis back where it belongs.

I'll piss anywhere, man.
09-22-02 05:43 PM
full moon RubyFriday, you are right.. The new songs are very good, but some idiots like to be negative in regards to everything in their miserable existence...
09-22-02 05:48 PM
Moonisup
quote:
stonesmik wrote:
Yeh Beavis - of course I'm a dick. First I'm jealous, then I'm not jealous, but I don't need your rap even less than you need mine. Better get your balls together and put that brain prosthesis back where it belongs.

I'll piss anywhere, man.

hey dude show some respect to our senior poster, hell I ain't even a senior poster, I posted a lot, but I ain't one, do ya get the picture?

ROLLING STONES ===> RULE

RIK ===> ROLLING STONES FAN

PROFESSION ===> FAN
09-22-02 05:55 PM
Boomhauer
quote:
stonesmik wrote:
Yeh Beavis - of course I'm a dick. First I'm jealous, then I'm not jealous, but I don't need your rap even less than you need mine. Better get your balls together and put that brain prosthesis back where it belongs.

I'll piss anywhere, man.

yes, you are a dick. And a dick you shall always be. For you are the biggest dick of all dicks. The king of all dicks. The sultan of dicks. Is you're real name dick as well?

You did'nt need my rap? Oh, who's normally playing in your Disc-man? Snoop Dogg, Eminem, N.W.A? Figures.....you don't need my rap; those guys are good enough to give you that.

By the way, are you still upset that Phil Collins won't get back together with Genesis to sing "I can't dance."? What about the Cinderella fiasco? Still leaving you with those pesky hemarrhoids? Well, use extra strenth "Shut Yer Arse!" Keeps it closed so verbal shit won't cause ass (mouth) rash.
09-22-02 05:59 PM
~AzQb

The Butthead avatar says quite a bit.

Ruby, i'm with you. Everytime something new comes oout, all the fans do is bitch and moan.

We Know the TRuth ; )

All four are pretty decently done ~!

~!
09-22-02 06:00 PM
RubyFriday I found a dick.....eeh mean joke....

Three friends -- two straight guys and a gay
guy and their significant others were on a
cruise. A tidal wave came up and swamped the
ship; they all drowned, and next thing you
know, they're standing before St. Peter.

First came one of the straight guys and his
wife. St. Peter shook his head sadly. "I
can't let you in. You loved money too much.
You loved it so much,you even married a woman
named Penny."

Then came the second straight guy. "Sorry,
can't let you in, either. You loved food
too much. You loved to eat so much, you
even married a woman named Candy!"

The gay guy turned to his boyfriend and
whispered nervously, "It doesn't look
good, Richard."
09-22-02 06:01 PM
Boomhauer Moonisup, I respect you, buddy.

I don't give a flying squirrel nut fuck if this guy doesn't respect me. Who the hell is he anyway to call the Stones new music shit? SOmeone who can write better songs? Fuckin' hell! He probably thinks he can do better than the Stones.

Hey...........I do, too. damn stonemik, I can see it. You, on MTV with Carson Daly debuting the new video for your new single. This is gonna be awesome!

Fuck the Stones new songs and tour! I'm waiting for Stonesmik to hit the road with his new album.
09-22-02 06:05 PM
Moonisup Stonesmilk (it's in the name I think, it is):

yeah, and try being cool for 40 years, I' like to see your face and belly after 40 years from now, you'll probably look like Notorius BIG only more ugly!!
[Edited by Moonisup]
09-22-02 06:10 PM
Boomhauer I'm done here........but go ahead.

Pile it up, pile it up...........pile it hiiiiiigh, on a plattah!!!!
09-22-02 06:14 PM
~AzQb

~!RoTfL...that's all i can say...that's all i can say ; )

~!A
09-22-02 06:14 PM
stonesmik That's pure teenage angst comin thru, Beavis. I'm sorry but it seems you entered the Stones universe just 3 months ago and you have too much time between homewrork to write posts. Talkin' about rap of course it is Body Count and don't give me that shit he's no good. He'd fuckin rip open your arse anytime. While the weenies you mention are probably just the darlings in your kindergarden. About Genesis, though, you're correct. But don't use such bad words anymore. Now go on play with your wiener, my little one.

The Sultan of dicks
(and my real name is Mick)