ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rehearsing "Fool to Cry" Palacio de los Deportes, México City January 1995
Longest stop on tour ever, January 7 to 25
By Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Let's help Gerardo Return to archive
09-22-02 06:14 AM
beer "If you read the first message I accept PayPal, my address there is my regular e-mail [email protected] I'm selling only valid items, no CDRs, no donations (well not asking for LOL)"-Voodoo

Voodoochileinwonderland, I will Paypal you $10.00(US) within the next three days, just for a little tiny bit of help on your mission to see a show. I feel it is the least I can do. You guys give us the best Stones Site and ask nothing in return.I know this aint much but maybe others could chip in too. Hope this is cool with you. Sincerely, beer.

[Edited by beer]
09-22-02 06:47 AM
Moonisup good idea I'll just send the money to him, a bit safer!

rik