ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rehearsing "Fool to Cry" Palacio de los Deportes, México City January 1995
Longest stop on tour ever, January 7 to 25
By Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 40 Licks....... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
09-22-02 01:05 PM
Sir Stonesalot Oh Oh Oh

I got one!

"I poop out your shoes".

I did it, I did it, I did it!

Yay for me!
09-22-02 01:12 PM
Raging GOAT!!! Full moon is foreigner got the dumbfuck brain without the carrot.
09-22-02 01:19 PM
Sir Stonesalot SHIT!

That's way better than mine.

MooGOAT you are the bomb. I want to be just like you when I grow up.
09-22-02 01:27 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Raging GOAT!!! wrote:
Full moon is foreigner got the dumbfuck brain without the carrot.

That isen't very cool to say after 3 posts

THE ROLLING STONES ==> RULE RULE RULE

RIK
[Edited by Moonisup]
09-22-02 03:38 PM
sirmoonie Hmmmm, it seems this Goat fellow is in need of a sound thrashing. He is of questionable IQ and his avatar is repulsive.
09-22-02 03:48 PM
Moonisup
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Hmmmm, it seems this Goat fellow is in need of a sound thrashing. He is of questionable IQ and his avatar is repulsive.

Well it could be, for a newbie he trashes the old ones quickly, but hey, yeah stir it up!!

ROLLING STONES ==> RULE
09-22-02 05:28 PM
Boomhauer Hey moonisup, how are you doing?

How about them newbies coming in and acting like the Einsteins of STonesology? Pretty fucked up, isn't it.

I just think they want to stir something up, don't you? But sometimes it's kind of cool to object with them and make them so angry that they become so enraged. It's funny; it really is! Why do they become so angry, moonisup?

How can someone say they like the band, but then just razz and razz on them like they are worthless pieces of shit?
09-22-02 05:33 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Boomhauer wrote:
Hey moonisup, how are you doing?

How can someone say they like the band, but then just razz and razz on them like they are worthless pieces of shit?

Hi, yeah doing great now, with my dear friend wodka next to me! Well I don't know how people can like the band and trash it, Hey I like the new songs, after listening a few times! It grows to you man, today I was whistling 'keys to your love' then I knew the songs hit me hard!!

Yeah love to the stones and C10 the club!

rik
09-22-02 05:36 PM
Boomhauer Quoting Keith: "It's good to be here.......it's good to be anywhere!"
09-22-02 05:38 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Boomhauer wrote:
Quoting Keith: "It's good to be here.......it's good to be anywhere!"

quote on keith:

Landgraaf 1999

It is good to be anywhere espacially here!!

(OH NO, NO AM I ACTING LIKE AN EINSTEIN, HMMMM AM I?? DON'T KNOW, I KNOW I LOVE THE STONES, JUST AS HARD AS I LOVE LIVING)

rik

ROLLING STONES ===> RULE

[Edited by Moonisup]
09-22-02 05:40 PM
full moon Damn right guys!!! I think goat is the product of a brother-sister relationship.. Ya know what I mean???
09-22-02 05:41 PM
Moonisup
quote:
full moon wrote:
Damn right guys!!! I think goat is the product of a brother-sister relationship.. Ya know what I mean???

oh yeah that is dirty
09-22-02 06:30 PM
Raging GOAT!!! Eat my hairy goatsickle. The new songs are turds in the punchbowl of the brilliant career.
09-22-02 06:48 PM
full moon You may be the most in-bred unintelligent piece of garbage to ever type on a computer. I have just put a voodoo curse on you and you and your derelict family will suffer great pain...
09-22-02 06:55 PM
sirmoonie You Goat ass ballbag! You dry chapped flaking ballbag! I oughta fly out to where ever the hell you live and bust your nuts off the side of your face! Backwards! I'd bust them off the side of your face backwards, in fact! Upside down and backwards, in fact!

Don't Stop is as fine as Stones song as we are gonna get from this band right now. They are blazing and Don't Stop is their showtune right now. Emblematical! Rightfully so! You've never seen it, because the Stones aren't playing in "ballbagville" anytime soon. Just shut up, you goat dicking, pus sucking, upside down busted balls on your face wearing, smelch smacking, chisel skanking, duck pissing, sonofabitch! The Stones don't need you. They have me. And many more like-minded individuals who want to be heavy hitters someday. Thats who the Stones need. Not you.
09-22-02 07:14 PM
Soul Survivor they have me 2!
09-22-02 07:31 PM
Raging GOAT!!! Sir Moonie = [(shit + piss)x(snot + cum)] x [dead dog pus]

You SICK and don't understand Stones you turd face!!! Don't Stop is children's song with over vocals and pop melody and fairy guitars. I want the snarling guitars and the ball-busting that is rock and roll. What a fairy you are!!!
09-22-02 07:32 PM
Soul Survivor
quote:
Raging GOAT!!! wrote:
You SICK and don't understand Stones you turd face!!!

No, you dont
09-22-02 07:47 PM
sirmoonie
Raging Goat = [(his own fishdick)x(his mother)]
...................--------------------------------
.........................(his mother)

[Heavily edited by sirmoonie]
[Edited by sirmoonie]
09-22-02 07:51 PM
Soul Survivor hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahah diss hahahahahahaha
09-22-02 08:37 PM
Raging GOAT!!! Soul Survivor lives in the Detroit. Hehehehehehehehehehe!!!
09-22-02 09:10 PM
Boomhauer Wow, that's a good one GOAT! Really got him there. Ha Ha. How old are you again?

Soulie, my Niners won today but their offense hasn't come around yet. I was watching the Lions game and was hoping they would win because I think Harrington seems like a really good guy.

09-22-02 09:13 PM
Soul Survivor yeah, well the lions kind of suck
09-22-02 09:57 PM
Riffhard I just had to jump into this intellectual slug fest.Hey Goatfuck,what is your deal?Are you really from LA?If so is english your second or third language?The way you construct sentances and even your thoughts,well,it's just a bit,I don't know,....fucked.

You come on a Stones' message board that you may have lurked on for awhile and you immediatly start flaming people that have been posting here for considerably longer than yourself.It just don't make a whole hellva alot sense to me.You have some issues with Jagger I guess but,here's an idea.Think before your fingers hit the fucking keyboard!Your posts are like heiroglyphics.I try to decipher them but you don't make easy goatboy.For example,what the fuck does this mean- "He's like a pussy now. Chompin' on grass. But still it's amazing how he dare release these 3 songs to the wild of radio and life." I mean for real,what the fuck does that mean?! Chompin' on grass?!What?To the wild of radio and life?!Whatthafuckisthat!?Here's another pearl of the good goats wisdom-"Boomhauer, you are fucking naive and sound like LA Lakers cheerleader stupid.
I feel sorry for Mick. But I don't like his greedy." Boy howdy,you talk about the pot calling the kettle,and you don't like his greedy what goatboy?Jeesh I'll say this for you,your a fun read.

Also your little math equations are absurd.

Sir Moonie = [(shit + piss)x(snot + cum)] x [dead dog pus]

I am just sitting here scratching my head after reading that one.

Oh well,it takes all kinds I guess.C'est Le Vie!

Welcome to the board!

Riffhard

PS-Eat carrots and choke, the full fuckface!!

Whatever the fuck that means!ROTFLMAO!!!
09-22-02 10:03 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Raging GOAT!!! wrote:
Sir Moonie = [(shit + piss)x(snot + cum)] x [dead dog pus]

You SICK and don't understand Stones you turd face!!! Don't Stop is children's song with over vocals and pop melody and fairy guitars. I want the snarling guitars and the ball-busting that is rock and roll. What a fairy you are!!!

Raging GOAT!!! = Bad grammar, bad spelling, in general obnoxious stupidity.

Figures you're from Los Angeles.

I think I speak for all of us when I say fuck off.

-tSYX --- Little less conversation...
09-22-02 10:04 PM
full moon Riffhard, that was beautiful... Goat is the biggest piece of garbage to ever grace these boards...
09-22-02 10:13 PM
Raging GOAT!!! 1. Goats never flames first. Look the record.
2. Goats always tell at truth, even hurts truth for people with no lives except band-worship.
3. Goats loves Rolling Stones and the Mick Jagger the most but wishes Mick hadn't go away insane, writing pussy songs like "Don't Stop" without balls or blues.
09-22-02 10:20 PM
full moon Go to your English 101 course tomorrow you friggin unintelligent imp of an asshole... " Look The Record" brilliant way to convey another unintelligent thought.." Tell At Truth, even hurts truth".. Another comment that has the Rocks Off community up for grabs with laughter.. You idiot, go read a dictionary and go back and listen to your Julio Iglesias records.. You sure speak like he does...
09-22-02 10:26 PM
Raging GOAT!!! Full Moon is anti-foreign airhead from the pointless town in Midwest.
09-22-02 10:30 PM
full moon Another well constructed sentence by a complete jackoff..Me know not how to speak or write. Me a idiot and when I make love to my dog, I bark right back at him...
Page: 1 2 3 4