ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rehearsing "Fool to Cry" Palacio de los Deportes, México City January 1995
Longest stop on tour ever, January 7 to 25
By Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tower Tickets on TM Now! Return to archive
09-20-02 04:48 PM
Pulpwoodsmith I just pulled up a single ticket for the Tower show on TM online. Orchestra Row OO. Good Luck.
09-20-02 05:04 PM
winter I had loge DD, but I got fucked by the geographic restriction,

winter
09-20-02 05:11 PM
Nellcote Wintah;

Ticket Theif sucks, plain & simple!
Pass on Giant's, still trying to get Hartford!
09-20-02 05:20 PM
winter I don't usually cuss on this board, but FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, Nellcote, hope to see you in Hartford.

wintah
09-20-02 05:25 PM
Mr T wow - no shit - you mean I can actually buy tickets to se that show

your shitting me

please tell me this is true I can't fucking believe it
09-20-02 05:29 PM
Nellcote Got that key placed a little longer than thought, eh?

Yeah baby, it bites.

Look, if you are on the floor at Giants, do like Nellcote,

Do The B

Get near that B at all cost,

Although I did not make the Orpheum, being at the B is consolation, trust me.

Just count off the set list from the stadium shows, when it will occur, get there. Went twice, it's the best!

WTF-You were at the Orph, what are you complaining for?
Greedy are we?
Bustin, you know, I'm sure!

We should try to rent out the Wang for the HBO special,
Know any promoters? Or, some theatre complex.

We could fill the place, no?
09-20-02 05:30 PM
Mr T well, in either case - I just refreshed the browser - and whatever tickets were available aren't anymore. was it a mistake or something? sounded too good to be true
[Edited by Mr T]
09-20-02 05:42 PM
winter Nellcote:

I am very greedy when it comes to a theatre show, don't want to pass up any oportunity like that. As for MSG/HBO - I'll be there, I got 2 through the Fan Club, don't know the locations, but I'm in the building. You've got to make it to that show. In fact, I won't take no for an answer. 12X5 will be there. Saturday night at MSG - helllllllllll yes, my friend.

BTW, Our Pats are going 3-0 on Sunday.

wintah
09-20-02 05:58 PM
luxury1 Me too-- I got in to the show on the 18th--remember me?? You know, the really straight-laced sophisticate ya'll met in Boston??
09-20-02 06:25 PM
winter L-1:

Glad to hear you're gonna make it as well. I guess we'll be partying in your back yard this time. Anyway, did you go through the fan club? If so, any word on seat locations yet,

wintah
09-20-02 06:34 PM
thunders DAMN DAMN DAMN!!! I need that Tower ticket BAD!! Man I'm gonna try nonstop for the next 36 hours.I must see the Stolling Rones in a club setting.I was blasting dance pt 1 a few minutes ago,while flying down the highway at record speed.Please if anybody would know of a single(at cost) I would be extremely HORNY.
09-20-02 06:35 PM
thunders DAMN DAMN DAMN!!! I need that Tower ticket BAD!! Man I'm gonna try nonstop for the next 36 hours.I must see the Stolling Rones in a club setting.I was blasting dance pt 1 a few minutes ago,while flying down the highway at record speed.Please if anybody would know of a single(at cost) I would be extremely HORNY.
09-20-02 07:14 PM
09-23-02 06:41 AM
joeyb i probably shouldn't say this and create competition for when they come here, but for the last three club shows, they released tiny clumps of tix on an unscheduled, no rhyme or reason as to timing basis, over a 3-4 day span before the show. i probably don't have the attention span to try it, but i do know some fans sat there like a monkey pulling a lever hoping they'd "refresh" at release times.

in boston they released 25-50 tix right at the box office before the show. don't know why, but i've seen, like, ten different little things they're doin' that look to fit a pattern of anti-scalping efforts.