ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rehearsing "Fool to Cry" Palacio de los Deportes, México City January 1995
Longest stop on tour ever, January 7 to 25
By Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fleet Center Video Return to archive
09-20-02 04:41 AM
MRD8 I got my copy of the above video on Wednesday and have watched it a couple of times...its a 3 camera angle mix and looks/sounds awesome for an amateur bootleg video! It does have a few glitches though...the sound is messed up on Loving Cup and the opening chords to CYHMK are cut off...also the tape ends during Jumping Jack Flash. I know this is the same tape that Marco has promised to seed a tree on here with...if you want me to seed it instead let me know where to send a copy in the U.S. only...I'll let somebody else seed the European end of it...
09-20-02 08:53 AM
Sir Stonesalot Hey MRD8!

Why not have Marko seed Europe, and you seed the USA?

I have an idea for this, but I need to get with someone first to see if they are OK with it. I'll PM you tomorrow.
09-20-02 12:43 PM
marko One i ordered is 2cam mix!Where did you get it,you can e-mail me,to tell it.
09-20-02 05:19 PM
MRD8 I got my copy from Kevin in NYC...LAM Productions...is that the same place you ordered yours? A friend of mine in New Jersey picked it up for me last weekend.
09-20-02 10:23 PM
marko yes the same guy!
09-20-02 11:21 PM
Maxlugar I can spill some seed.

Ya know?

"spill some SEED"?

YEAH!
09-21-02 09:59 PM
ERWAN Hi MRD8
Is it possible to get a copy of the video?It would be great!!!Thanks