ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Relaxing in Sweden - April 1965
© IBL with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Review of RS Book Return to archive
17th September 2007 01:23 PM
RS4Ever Found this while surfing the net. Book details history of RS.

http://www.vintagerock.com/bjones_book.aspx
17th September 2007 01:44 PM
Mr Jurkka How long are they gonna yap about brian?
17th September 2007 01:59 PM
guitarman53 There's so many books on the Stones, it's unbelievable, I think it's a record, so many books, I mean how many times does one quote from other books, I am currently reading a book on The Beatles, "Shout" the Beatles in their generation" by Philip Norman, if anybody taught that The stones were the bad guys of rock 'N' roll, the Beatles were doing it all the time, but their manager cleaned them up, put them in suits.
17th September 2007 02:46 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
guitarman53 wrote:
I am currently reading a book on The Beatles, "Shout" the Beatles in their generation" by Philip Norman, if anybody taught that The stones were the bad guys of rock 'N' roll, the Beatles were doing it all the time, but their manager cleaned them up, put them in suits.

Er, that's a pretty well-known fact. More like a truism at this point.
17th September 2007 02:48 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
guitarman53 wrote:
There's so many books on the Stones, it's unbelievable, I think it's a record, so many books, I mean how many times does one quote from other books, I am currently reading a book on The Beatles, "Shout" the Beatles in their generation" by Philip Norman, if anybody taught that The stones were the bad guys of rock 'N' roll, the Beatles were doing it all the time, but their manager cleaned them up, put them in suits.

These are the original Beatles in 1961, an authentic band!

17th September 2007 06:22 PM
guitarman53
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

These are the original Beatles in 1961, an authentic band!

Thanks for the photo.
17th September 2007 06:44 PM
WJ Hi Gloria! Did your psychic tell you about this board?

quote:
RS4Ever wrote:
Found this while surfing the net. Book details history of RS.

http://www.vintagerock.com/bjones_book.aspx

17th September 2007 06:46 PM
WJ Here's another review of the "book".

http://blogcritics.org/archives/2007/08/29/175448.php
17th September 2007 07:45 PM
fireontheplatter i am looking forward to reading bill wymans huge coffee tabe book this winter. a friend of mine has a copy and is going to lend it to me.

i forget the name of it...i think its called rolling with the stones. its the one that cost 50 us dollars.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)