ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Relaxing in Sweden - April 1965
Đ IBL with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Biggest Bang with subtitles? Return to archive
15th September 2007 04:43 PM
Quiquestone Hi Stones fans from the USA and Canada,
I really would like to know for sure if the Biggest Bang DVD USA version comes with subtitles. I bought it in Argentina and it doesn't.
Many thanks in advance!
[Edited by Quiquestone]
15th September 2007 05:09 PM
mojoman teleprompter
15th September 2007 07:51 PM
MRD8 The copy I have does NOT have any Spanish or French subtitles! I'm in the U.S.
15th September 2007 08:00 PM
Quiquestone
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
The copy I have does NOT have any Spanish or French subtitles! I'm in the U.S.

OK, many thanks Bob!
15th September 2007 08:01 PM
GotToRollMe The U.S. version in NTSC doesn't have subtitles, but you can get it in PAL format with subtitles here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rolling-Stones-Biggest-Bang/dp/B000S6LT42/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/202-6326281-4017408?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1189900703&sr=8-1
15th September 2007 08:13 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hola Quique

Fede (from Spain) made a great work doing the translation of the subtitle into Spanish at our message board in Spanish

http://rocksoff.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=7606

I know it's not the same as having the subtitles in the screen while watching the DVD but it helps. BTW, the one made in Spain has subtitles
15th September 2007 10:22 PM
MRD8 GTRM,
You are a NATIONAL TREASURE!
15th September 2007 11:54 PM
Quiquestone
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
The U.S. version in NTSC doesn't have subtitles, but you can get it in PAL format with subtitles here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rolling-Stones-Biggest-Bang/dp/B000S6LT42/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/202-6326281-4017408?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1189900703&sr=8-1

Yes, I know Mary....Gonzalo told me!
Many thanks for your replies (here and there...)!
16th September 2007 12:05 AM
Quiquestone
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Hola Quique

Fede (from Spain) made a great work doing the translation of the subtitle into Spanish at our message board in Spanish

I know it's not the same as having the subtitles in the screen while watching the DVD but it helps. BTW, the one made in Spain has subtitles

...Yeah, thank you...I knew it and Iīm very grateful to Fede for his hard work! Lucky of you Spanish fans for having the subtitles!!!! Nothing like living here in the "Third World"...!!!
BTW are you from Spain?
Thanks for your nice reply!

ĄVale!
16th September 2007 08:36 AM
rogerriffin quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote:
Hola Quique

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quiquestone wrote:

...Yeah, thank you...I knew it and Iīm very grateful to Fede for his hard work! Lucky of you Spanish fans for having the subtitles!!!! Nothing like living here in the "Third World"...!!!
BTW are you from Spain?
Thanks for your nice reply!

ĄVale!

Hola Quique, with the great Fede's work you really donīt need it with subtitles, iīm very satisfied with those, only print it, read it, and then play the dvd, itīs a great english course session, easy really!!!

Saludos!
16th September 2007 11:55 AM
Quiquestone
quote:
rogerriffin wrote:
quote:

Hola Quique, with the great Fede's work you really donīt need it with subtitles, iīm very satisfied with those, only print it, read it, and then play the dvd, itīs a great english course session, easy really!!!

Saludos!

Hola! The matter is that a friend of mine is travelling to the USA and I wanted yo know if the American version worth to buy it or itīs the same as the one I bought in Argentina.
BTW I only have Fede's translation from DVDs #4 and #3, did he translate the others ones too?
[Edited by Quiquestone]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)