ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Relaxing in Sweden - April 1965
© IBL with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Faces Reissues Return to archive
15th September 2007 09:05 AM
macman Has anyone heard about the 4 Faces lps recieving the expanded & remastered treatment? I read something a couple months ago in GOLDMINE and have yet to hear anything else. Any unreleased material?
15th September 2007 11:32 AM
mojoman hope it happens. coast to coast overtures and beginners is not even in print!!!
15th September 2007 12:25 PM
riccardo Postponed again till the end of October.
15th September 2007 12:56 PM
macman Thank you Riccardo! Do you know if we will get anything new that we dont already have (on the box set for instance?). Any word on the bonus tracks at all? Im think maybe like the 2 JBG expanded reissues (Truth + Beckola) wherein we get a couple of early album takes plus a couple of unreleased at least that is my hope;-)).
15th September 2007 03:56 PM
riccardo Ooh La La bonus Tracks: 1. Cindy Incidentally (BBC Session) (Bonus Track) (2:35)
2. Borstal Boys (Rehearsal) (Bonus Track) (2:50)
3. Silicone Grown (Rehearsal) (Bonus Track) (3:09)
4. Jealous Guy (Live at Reading Festival) (Bonus Track) (6:01) Previously unreleased

A Nod bonus Tracks:
1. Miss Judy's Farm (BBC John Peel Session) (Bonus Track) (3:38)
2. Stay With Me(BBC John Peel Session) (Bonus Track) (5:29)
3. It's All Over Now (BBC John Peel Session) (Bonus Track) (5:30)
4. True Blue (Never Been A Millionaire)(Live in Pocono, PA) (Bonus Track) (4:15) Previously unreleased
First Step bonus Tracks:1. Behind The Sun (Outtake) (Bonus Track) (5:34)
2. The Mona (Outtake) (Bonus Track) (6:07)
3. Shake, Shudder, Shiver (BBC John Peel Session) (Bonus Track) (2:54)
4. Flying (Alternate Take 3) (Bonus Track) (4:49) Previously unreleased
Long Player Bonus Tracks:
1. Whole Lotta Lovin' (Outtake) (Bonus Track) (4:29)
2. Tell Everyone (Alternate Take 1) (Bonus Track) (4:23)
3. Sham-Mozzal (Instrumental (Outtake) (Bonus Track) (3:38)
4. Gasoline Alley (Live at Fillmore East) (Bonus Track) (2:42) Previously unreleased .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Edited by riccardo]
15th September 2007 05:45 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
mojoman wrote:
hope it happens. coast to coast overtures and beginners is not even in print!!!

If you're talking about 4 albums they will be the 4 studio albums so it won't be included... too bad! that's a great live album but with only three faces songs and two of them in bewteen a medley, so it's more a Rod Stewart live album than a faces albums, and without one of the Ronnies
15th September 2007 05:52 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Wondering about the cover art, the covers were all original designs and with special features and "A Nod Is as Good as a Wink...to a Blind Horse" with a huge poster

I own the five LPs in pretty good conditions all original first releases, none of them on CD but I have the box "Five Guys Walk Into a Bar" so I won't buy them, too much just for only four unreleased tracks of well-known songs.

BTW, it's false that this box contains all the tracks in the four albums, in fact one of the missing gems is the opening track of the debut LP; a great cover of Dylan's "Wicked Messenger" but if you buy the CD "Good Boys when they're asleep" you'll have the whole thing in CDs
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)