ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Relaxing in Sweden - April 1965
© IBL with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: LadyJane, check Bob Saget,'s back passage, please... Return to archive Page: 1 2
14th September 2007 11:48 PM
LadyJane
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

Sorry LJ..you did warn us.

We didn't listen

The lunatic is on the prowl..but he better not pick up SCD on the way or his traveling days will be numbered......(insert appropriate visualization here)

Well he is, after all, THE MIDNIGHT RAMBLER!

"Everybody got to go..........."

LJ.
15th September 2007 12:43 AM
Trey Krimsin So, who's thinking about the back door right now?
15th September 2007 01:09 AM
gypsy
quote:
Trey Krimsin wrote:
So, who's thinking about the back door right now?

I am. Hee hee!
15th September 2007 06:06 AM
jostorm
quote:
Gazza wrote:

"I have to moderate this hell hole. All you ever do, is stay at home, play with your tits and look at your ass at the same time!! Deherhurrr!!"

Bob Saget!

Lol! I couldn't find this thread , am still half-asleep, I DO SLEEP in between playing with my tits and looking at my arse, Dahling, presumably while you're moderating...

Bob Saget!

Lady Jane , I'm coming to your rescue, Love...
15th September 2007 06:16 AM
jostorm Just tried, sorry, LJ, but I can't figure out how to change the subject alone, it seems you have to be an administrator???I could erase the whole thread,it seems, but that feels like killing something with a lot of life still in it.....

Gazza, please take some pressure off LJ's backpassage by changing the title to "Bob Saget" for me, taaaaaaaaa......
15th September 2007 06:29 AM
jostorm LJ, you've got a PM.
15th September 2007 02:32 PM
Gazza
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Just tried, sorry, LJ, but I can't figure out how to change the subject alone, it seems you have to be an administrator???I could erase the whole thread,it seems, but that feels like killing something with a lot of life still in it.....

Gazza, please take some pressure off LJ's backpassage by changing the title to "Bob Saget" for me, taaaaaaaaa......

Shite.

I made a compromise and renamed it slightly. It makes even less sense now.
[Edited by Gazza]
15th September 2007 02:40 PM
gimmekeef Wow...didnt know our very own LJ..was a proctologist! and to the stars too!!...Were you supposed to give this info out Gazza?
15th September 2007 03:05 PM
PartyDoll MEG OH BOY!!! That was good, Gazza!!

Now we have LJ the expert of assholes.

Well she is pretty good at spotting them a mile away!!!

15th September 2007 03:27 PM
Gazza
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
OH BOY!!! That was good, Gazza!!

Now we have LJ the expert of assholes.

Well she is pretty good at spotting them a mile away!!!

She could do a good job as a moderator then! LOL
15th September 2007 04:40 PM
Joey

I had one hell of a drinking session last evening ( ...Yes , Keith Moon is in town for the USC / NEBRASKA Game --- he picked up on some USC coed last night and didn't stick around " Mr. Toads " too long )

Unfortunately I have tremendous , TREMENDOUS , TREMENDOUS !!!!! anal leakage today .

Damn !!!!

***PHEW !! ***

www.BrazenHeadPub.com

Jacky !
15th September 2007 11:30 PM
Trey Krimsin I don't think I'd like to walk a mile in Joey's shit. Not on my To Do List at all.
16th September 2007 10:00 AM
andrews27 For Tit Dirt and looking at your own ass all day, see the Tourette's Guy posts on youtube. Go there for more things perhaps never to be explained.
[Edited by andrews27]
16th September 2007 06:01 PM
Joey
quote:
Trey Krimsin wrote:
I don't think I'd like to walk a mile in Joey's shit. Not on my To Do List at all.

Trey .....................................................

I too have been wondering why I poop so much and I really , REALLY do believe it has something connected with my lousy diet ( ...heavy on the steaks & pasta )

That and perhaps it just might be the tremendous , TREMENDOUS amount of alcohol I put down on the weekends .

** PHEW **

.....Whoops !!!!.... Batter UP !!! :

********** IMMEDIATE END TO TRANSMISSION ************

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
16th September 2007 08:54 PM
Trey Krimsin You're not mistaking enemas for cough syrup, are you?
16th September 2007 09:29 PM
ketvos The Lunatic's on the grass!
The Lunatic's on the grass!
The Lunatic's on your a**!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)