ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Relaxing in Sweden - April 1965
© IBL with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Babyshambles News (NS) Return to archive
13th September 2007 07:07 AM
Factory Girl I rec'd this email from Babyshambles---

DELIVERY - OUT MONDAY
The cracking new single 'Delivery' is out next week on CD, enhanced CD, gatefold 7" vinyl and download.

Gatefold 7" - A. Delivery // B. Torn
CD1 - 1. Delivery // 2. A Day Out In New Brighton
CD2 - 1. Delivery // 2. Stone Me // 3. I Wish (Mik's Vocal Version) // 4. Delivery (video)
Download - All these tracks will be available to download from Monday.

You can buy the download from Monday at 7digital and iTunes

Also, last call for those of you wanting to take advantage of our recordstore offer, where you can get all three physical formats, plus an exclusive download of 'Delivery (Demo From The Doghouse)' for just £5.49 incl delivery (pun intended)

Preorder the CDs & vinyl from Recordstore, HMV, Amazon, or wherever you like really...

FREE NME 7"
If you weren't aware, NME are giving away a Babyshambles 7" record on the front of this week's paper. The free single is an acoustic version of 'Delivery', recorded at the Stookie + Bumfest sessions. On the flip side you've got an interview with the band. The official 7" out next week has a special gatefold double sleeve which you can store both records in.

If you can't find one instore you can order from the NME website by clicking here

VIDEO
Lastly... if for some reason you haven't got round to watching the fantastic video for Delivery you can, just by clicking on one of the handy links below.

WinMedia
lo / med / hi
RealPlayer
lo / med / hi

More info on the album coming soon, stay tuned!

www.babyshambles.net
www.frenchdogblues.com
www.myspace.com/babyshamblesofficial
13th September 2007 08:17 AM
Honky Tonk Man Thanks for posting FG.

The new single sounds great.

Check out this youtube video of Pete performing on the Johnathon Ross show recently. Sublime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqSr0aMel8Y
13th September 2007 08:37 AM
Factory Girl HT Man!

Thank you darling! Sounds good, a bit mellow.
13th September 2007 10:26 AM
Honky Tonk Man Yeah, its mellow. I think thats when he shines though. His lyrics seem to mean more when presented this way. I liked the thrahing guitars and energy of the Libertines, but with solo, I prefer it this way.

13th September 2007 10:41 AM
tumbled I was hoping this was about that Doherty fool being damaged in some way. darn.
14th September 2007 02:56 AM
corgi37 Patience my pet, patience. Give him time.

Doherty or Britney to bite the dust next?

Place your bets.
14th September 2007 03:38 AM
Altamont
quote:
corgi37 wrote:

Place your bets.

Place bets? I'd like to donate to the cause!
14th September 2007 07:46 AM
Honky Tonk Man Another one for you FG.

Early Libertines TV appearance. Great times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhshuPCDBkk
14th September 2007 07:52 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Patience my pet, patience. Give him time.

Place your bets.

Don't forget to toss Amy Winehouse into the betting pool.
14th September 2007 08:02 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

Don't forget to toss Amy Winehouse into the betting pool.

Oh yeah, Amy Winehouse for sure, but Pete has talent. If people actually knew his music and were aware of him pre-crack, they'd have a diffeent view.
14th September 2007 08:44 AM
Factory Girl
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
Oh yeah, Amy Winehouse for sure, but Pete has talent. If people actually knew his music and were aware of him pre-crack, they'd have a diffeent view.

Pete has talent, crack nothwithstanding. His antics do overshadow his music, and that is a SHAME.

Many thanks for the link, HT Man!
14th September 2007 09:17 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:

Pete has talent, crack nothwithstanding. His antics do overshadow his music, and that is a SHAME.

Many thanks for the link, HT Man!

Well, that is of course the major issue. In truth, if I was unaware of the music he's produced and had only followed his ridiculous antics and the even more ludicrous fact that hes constantly skipped prision, then I think I would also have a major gripe with him. I can understand where all the loathing towards him comes from. He should of been locked up countless times. It would've done him the world of good. He'd come out a better person imo.
14th September 2007 09:20 AM
Honky Tonk Man FG, another one for ya!

Wonderful performance, but if you compare it to the earlier footage, the changes are striking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2vnetOoQIQ&mode=related&search=
14th September 2007 10:33 AM
SweetVirginia It's hard to watch the Jonathan Ross interview (although you are right, HTM, the performance was sweet). Pete's fragile in the interview portion.
14th September 2007 11:34 AM
Factory Girl Thank you so much HT Man! You've been a wonderful influence on my music collection!
15th September 2007 08:03 PM
MRD8 FG,
Here's the tracklisting for the DVD of the same festival the Kings Of Leon show I sent you yesterday is from, too bad it only has three Babyshambles songs!
00:00:00:00 Babyshambles - Baddies Boogie
00:03:32:15 Babyshambles - I Wish
00:06:15:17 Babyshambles - Albion
00:10:47:04 The Skids - The Saints Are Coming
00:14:13:19 The Skids - Into The Valley
00:18:35:16 Jet - Interview + Cold Hard Bitch
00:23:41:09 Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl
00:27:50:09 Brian Jonestown Massacre - Whoever You Are
00:32:06:05 Goo Goo Dolls - Interview
00:33:42:07 Goo Goo Dolls - Broadway
00:37:54:04 Lost Prophets - Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast)
00:41:59:07 Lost Prophets - Shinobi vs Dragon Ninja
00:45:01:00 end
15th September 2007 09:43 PM
tumbled is he dead yet
17th September 2007 03:51 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
tumbled wrote:
is he dead yet

Lets get straight--you don't like Doherty but you like John Mayer?

18th September 2007 06:53 AM
Ade
quote:
corgi37 wrote:

Place your bets.

Amy Winehouse
18th September 2007 07:19 AM
SweetVirginia We think alike, A.
See my post above.

SV
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)