ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Relaxing in Sweden - April 1965
© IBL with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith Remasters? Return to archive
11th September 2007 09:12 PM
White House Lawn "Virgin will reissue multiple Keith Richards titles, a somewhat surprising move but welcomed nevertheless. On September 18, you’ll be able to pick up Main Offender, Talk is Cheap, and two live X-Pensive Winos sets, one a DVD. The DVD is called Live at The Hollywood Palladium while the CD of the same show is called Live at the Palladium – 1988. I’ll keep an eye out on the sets to see what is going on with these titles other than a probable remaster."

http://www.musictap.net/Archives/Posts/Posts07/ArchivalPosts2007Aug2631.html#082907

It's about time!
11th September 2007 09:29 PM
Bloozehound for reals ?
12th September 2007 05:45 PM
rogerriffin who need them?

Talk is cheap: released in three 3" cds in tin, CD and Lp
Live Hollywood Palladium: released in box set numbered VHS, Booklet and CD, also in LP and DVD
Main offender CD and LP

We need a New Keith`s Stuff!
12th September 2007 05:51 PM
fireontheplatter yes indeed
12th September 2007 08:11 PM
mrhipfl I'll be getting the DVD. I've never seen the show before besides a couple of youtube clips.
12th September 2007 09:29 PM
Steel Wheels The Palladium show has been on DVD for roughly 2 years I think. I own it and it's great. Anyone have the VHS/CD box set from the original release?

I remember when ABC's In Concert series aired the Harry Dean Stanton hosted Winos show. I knew then that Keith was a god.
13th September 2007 10:49 AM
rogerriffin
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
The Palladium show has been on DVD for roughly 2 years I think. I own it and it's great. Anyone have the VHS/CD box set from the original release?

I remember when ABC's In Concert series aired the Harry Dean Stanton hosted Winos show. I knew then that Keith was a god.

I got the number 1972 of the box, i think was released 10000 only.

The box set is here...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Live-At-The-Hollywood-Palladium-CD-VHS-Keith-R_W0QQitemZ230169468384QQihZ013QQcategoryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
13th September 2007 12:05 PM
Steel Wheels That thing was, for me, the box set of all box sets. I never could afford it, but I just might buy the fucker listed. Thanks man.

That Winos gig might be Keith at the very top of his game. Awesome performance and one for the ages.
14th September 2007 08:35 AM
Mr Jurkka Hey put those keith live tube videos! Thanks!
14th September 2007 09:00 AM
mrhipfl
quote:
Mr Jurkka wrote:
Hey put those keith live tube videos! Thanks!

Take it so hard

how I wish

could have stood you up & too rude

time is on my side & big enough

whip it up

locked away

struggle

happy

connection (no hollywood palladeum version available)
14th September 2007 11:31 AM
rogerriffin Another treasure...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mini-CD-Rolling-Stones-Keith-Richards-Talk-is-Cheap_W0QQitemZ290160697049QQihZ019QQcategoryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)