ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Relaxing in Sweden - April 1965
© IBL with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Britney....WTF??? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
10th September 2007 11:33 PM
Jaggedblues I think she looks sexy as hell, she can jump on top of me.

It probably really is going to take losing custody of her kids to wake her up to the fact that she needs to get some serious help and if the coke rumors are true, some rehab as well.
11th September 2007 01:00 AM
pdog
11th September 2007 02:53 AM
The Wick Don't mean to sound cruel but I could give two shits about what happens to her. As far as the music goes, the less of shit like hers around, the better.
11th September 2007 09:02 PM
robpop Britney at her best. Wonder what her jaw hurts from.

11th September 2007 10:00 PM
Joey
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Voodoo ...........................

We must pray for the babe !!!!!

Poor Lil' lambie .......heart just ....:

|
|
|
V

Wait for it !!!!

|
|
V

...aches !!!!!

'kins .
12th September 2007 12:35 AM
mrhipfl I don'y know who's weirder, Britney or her fans?

12th September 2007 12:24 PM
steel driving hammer Is he really a fan?

12th September 2007 12:33 PM
Gazza
quote:
robpop wrote:
Britney at her best. Wonder what her jaw hurts from.

That's actually almost frightening. That bit where she talks, with complete seriousness, about people being able to time travel should be enough to get her institutionalized. Good God.
12th September 2007 01:03 PM
jb While no Britney fan, she certainly was made a sacraficial lamb by her ill advised management team and MTV's desire to get ratings for a network which meant something when I grew up to a network which basically is hip-hop and stupid reality shows since the early 90's.
For a mother of two (2) , alcohol and drug problems, she looked OK. We all knew she lip sang from the beginning, so that was no surprise....the fact is she still has 100 million in the bank despite her non talent!!!! Only in America!!!
12th September 2007 01:57 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
While no Britney fan, she certainly was made a sacraficial lamb by her ill advised management team and MTV's desire to get ratings for a network which meant something when I grew up to a network which basically is hip-hop and stupid reality shows since the early 90's.
For a mother of two (2) , alcohol and drug problems, she looked OK. We all knew she lip sang from the beginning, so that was no surprise....the fact is she still has 100 million in the bank despite her non talent!!!! Only in America!!!

Agreed. She is our generation's Judy Garland. Sad.
All she needs is a good trainer and stylist.
She's not fat...she is just a little pudgy. And that ensemble should not be worn by anyone who is not in top shape.
12th September 2007 02:20 PM
pdog
quote:
gypsy wrote:

She's not fat...she is just a little pudgy. And that ensemble should not be worn by anyone who is not in top shape.

she is loved by gays, but that's where it ends.
12th September 2007 02:41 PM
Dan
quote:
gypsy wrote:

The just a little pudgy might be an indication she is laying off the coke?
12th September 2007 03:42 PM
gypsy
quote:
Dan wrote:

Yep.
12th September 2007 04:16 PM
Joey
quote:
Dan wrote:

Dan ....................................

You are on FIRE !!!!
12th September 2007 08:29 PM
Shawn20 "Our Generation's Judy Garland".....WTF? Judy Garland was one of the most talented performers of the 20th century. Miss Spears is / was a cute girl with a shapely figure who seemingly has turned into a stripper. No discernible talent!
12th September 2007 08:35 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Shawn20 wrote:
"Our Generation's Judy Garland".....WTF? Judy Garland was one of the most talented performers of the 20th century. Miss Spears is / was a cute girl with a shapely figure who seemingly has turned into a stripper. No discernible talent!

Yes..although Walt Disney said she made his Pecker Woody
12th September 2007 08:38 PM
gypsy
quote:
Shawn20 wrote:
"Our Generation's Judy Garland".....WTF? Judy Garland was one of the most talented performers of the 20th century. Miss Spears is / was a cute girl with a shapely figure who seemingly has turned into a stripper. No discernible talent!

It's the truth. Sad, isn't it? Today's generation doesn't care about talent (see Paris Hilton, the cast of "Laguna Beach" or "The Hills").
12th September 2007 09:30 PM
Lethargy Charmed Life suddenly seems like high quality music, all things considered.

quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Anybody catch that trainwreck???

Wandering around like a zombie; unable to even lip synch.

I actually thought it was a bit sad.
Clearly this young woman is still in need of help.

LJ.

[Edited by LadyJane]

12th September 2007 09:48 PM
robpop
quote:
Gazza wrote:

That's actually almost frightening. That bit where she talks, with complete seriousness, about people being able to time travel should be enough to get her institutionalized. Good God.

That video show how she could fuck up lip sinc. Stoned or not, she had the IQ of a peanut. HUH? Stop looking through the peephole, you're acting like a camera man.
13th September 2007 01:19 AM
corgi37 That chris cricket guy, or whatever he's called, is a pure, umitigated walking time bomb. Funny as fuck though. I laughed my head off. And, i wasnt stoned!!

As for Britney, hell, i'd do her in a second. Nothing better than a tubby, drunken MILF.

Hope it happens quickly though. I dont think she has much time.
13th September 2007 01:37 PM
Jumping Jack Details on the Britster's MTV debacle; plus, J.Lo's suspicious swelling, the latest couples news, Pam's mystery man, Madonna's naughty toy and more ...

Sept. 12, 2007

By now, we've probably all had our fill of Britney Spears ... Oh, who are we kidding? Too much is never enough. Details of what led to the Hindenberg-like disaster that was the stubbornly senseless mommy of two's apathetic, amateurish opening at the MTV VMAs are flying around like so many loose sequins off her Bedazzled bikini bottoms (oh, the humanity!). Here's the latest:

The Undies Kerfuffle: Even the most hard-bodied performer would have had a tough time pulling off (or on, for that matter) the sparkly bra and panty set Spears was muffin-topping out of when she stepped onstage. According to People, MTV's stylists had selected a problem area-camouflaging corset for her to don, a garment she nixed in favor of the unforgiving two-piece tragedy. "Britney really wanted to wear that. Everyone in wardrobe advised her against it, but she had her mind made up," a source tells FOX News. "It's like she's still clinging to who she was five years ago." But the reality of her curvier but still enviably shapely figure -- a figure, it should be noted, that would have looked fabulous in almost anything other than trashy lingerie -- soon hit her like a ton of Cheetos. "She was also able to see video of herself throughout the auditorium," a backstage mole snitches to Us Weekly. "She flipped out. She came running off the stage, yelling 'Oh, my God, I looked like a fat pig! I looked like a fat pig!' She was inconsolable."

The Weave War: It was clear from the opening moments of Brit's performance that trouble, as she so aptly lip-synced, could be found by looking right in her face -- or at least around it. Cameras zoomed in for a close-up of her crispy yet oddly oleaginous faux coif, which looked as calamitous as ever. Why wasn't her 'do ready for prime time? Once again, the blame falls squarely on Spears. Ken Paves, the mane man for Jessica Simpson and Eva Longoria, jetted to Las Vegas -- extensions in hand -- to take on the Herculean task of taming Britney's tresses. But Us Weekly claims she cut him loose just a half-hour before she was due onstage.

Britney Spears at the VMAs (Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com)

"Ken was in the middle of doing her hair, and she just said, 'You're really annoying me! Get out,'" a source tells the mag. People pipes in that Spears was "disappointed" when Paves arrived, with a spy explaining, "Britney had requested his two female assistants [to do her extensions] since she prefers women around her." Another theory, as posited by the Las Vegas Review-Journal, was that Spears wanted brunette extensions, but was "overruled" by her remaining handlers and ended up sporting blond locks from Simpson and Paves' Hair U Wear line. E! Online's Marc Malkin, meanwhile, reports that someone -- not Paves -- chopped up the fake hair Britney was set to wear. Whatever touched off the tress mess, Paves packed up his extensions and left, saying in a statement that he "made the professional decision not to do her hair for the VMAs." Spears reportedly ended up styling her weave herself.

Preparation, Schmeparation: "She showed up at rehearsal three-and-a-half hours late," a mole tattles to the New York Daily News. "And she walks in with a frozen margarita! It was so disrespectful." The New York Post also puts the icy tequila treat in her hand when she finally deigned to run through the routine. "It was ridiculous," an insider tells the paper. "The production people at MTV were freaking out ... Nobody can tell Britney what to do anymore. No one can control her. She is a mess." Spears, who was spotted partying into the wee small hours on the night prior to her VMA performance, also couldn't seem to grasp the simplified steps. "The dance number was spectacular -- without her," snipes a source to the Post. "When the stand-in was rehearsing with the dancers, in the hours they were all waiting for her, it was amazing. Then Britney showed up and refused to do anything. The dancers were supposed to lift and twirl her in the air a few times, and that just wasn't going to happen. The more complicated dance moves had to be erased because she couldn't do them."

Excuses, Excuses: Damage control began moments after Spears finished moving her lips to the final chorus of "Gimme More." Explanations for her impersonation of a sluggish, clumsy stripper ranged from far-fetched (she had a bad reaction to eyedrops) to fervent (one zealous and hobby-needing fan has posted a YouTube video that valiantly tries to prove the heel on her stiletto boot was to blame) to false (despite rumblings that Britney was upset because she'd heard Sarah Silverman rehearse jokes at her sons' expense, the comedian confirmed that didn't happen, telling paparazzi, "I didn't do any of my jokes until my performance, so it couldn't have"). There's also no truth to talk that an elaborate, illusion-crammed number with Criss Angel was scrapped just before showtime. "It fell out before that," an MTV producer tells the Review-Journal. "We weren't involved in the planning of that. That was Britney and her camp's decision. I'm not sure why." Angel, who watched Spears' crash and burn from the sidelines, is vague about his participation, which seemed to involve a whole lot of late-night tête-à-têtes in hotels. "In the initial meetings that we had, I gave my professional creative advice," the icky magician tells "Extra." "But I stepped out of the picture."

The Aftermath: Spears, who gave paparazzi yet another depressing shot at her private parts before returning to Los Angeles on Monday, will, we hope, spend the week quietly celebrating with her sons -- Jayden James turns 1 on Wednesday and Sean Preston hits the big 0-2 on Friday (last weekend, Kevin Federline tossed a birthday party at his house). And for now, at least, it appears her Nov. 13 album release will still happen. Entertainment Weekly got a sneak preview of several new tracks, including one autobiographical ditty titled "Piece of Me." ''I'm Mrs. American dream/ Since I was 17," warbles Britney in what the mag kindly describes as "her standard breathy-sexy growl." ''I'm Mrs. Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous/I'm Mrs. 'Oh my God, that Britney's shameless'/ I'm Mrs. 'Extra, extra, this just in' / I'm Mrs. 'She's too fat, now she's too thin ... Another day, another drama/ I can't see the harm in working hard and being a mama.'' The song is expected to be her second single after "Gimme More."

13th September 2007 01:48 PM
gimmekeef Thanks JJ...I read all that hopin to find out about Madonnas naughty toy...and nadda....You tease!
13th September 2007 01:57 PM
Jumping Jack Only be you truth or dared me, lOL!

Madonna may be on the cusp of 50, but she still enjoys playing games with the press. Paparazzi caught up with the Big M this week as she left the posh Claridges restaurant in London with two accessories: husband Guy Ritchie, who was celebrating his 39th birthday, and a sex toy known as the Purple Penetrat ... well, you get the idea.

The Daily Mail posits that the plaything, which a smiling Madonna carried in a see-through bag despite the crush of cameras, may have been her gag gift for Guy. No word on whether he found the offering funny ha-ha or funny nuh-uh.

Perhaps the pair was just cutting loose after successfully making it through their home visit last week with a Malawian adoption official, who reportedly gave them the thumbs up to adopt -- officially -- 2-year-old cutie-pie David Banda.

"It went like clockwork," a "source close to the singer" tells the paper. "When he arrived, Madonna appeared to be surprised. She was in the kitchen in an apron and a '50s style dress baking fresh bread and gingerbread men like a domestic goddess. The day before she had gone through how the oven worked with the chef."

The cookies may have put her over the top: The London Sun says an "initial report" labeled her "as perfect as Mary Poppins."

After supposedly wowing the child welfare worker with her culinary prowess, she brought him into her memorabilia-packed study for a very personal chat.

"She spoke about her tours, saying she said she will tour once in the next five years then after that no more," relates the insider to the Mail. "She made it very clear that they would tour as a family unit, and the importance of normality in her children's lives."

Madonna also purportedly promised she would return to Malawi twice a year and talked up her stance on the environment and climate change.

(Speaking of which, the Kabbalah devotee may go up a size or two on her carbon footprint thanks to the forthcoming Jewish holidays. Madonna and her brood are reportedly hopping a private jet to celebrate Rosh Hashana in Israel.)

"It is the final legal hurdle in adopting David and they are so relieved it went well," the source tells the Sun. "No wonder they look so happy and have been buying sex toys."
13th September 2007 02:17 PM
gimmekeef Thanks JJ..LOL...I'll be able to "Sleep Tonight"....Domestic Goddess indeed...lmfaoooooooo
13th September 2007 02:34 PM
mrhipfl Let's end this thread with a positive note.

14th September 2007 03:28 PM
Retrolove I think people need to lay off Britney and leave her alone, she's only human...I'd rather see a girl with a little meat on her bones!! Britney might be a bit rusty, but she's only human!

[Edited by Retrolove]
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)