ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Relaxing in Sweden - April 1965
© IBL with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The O² Arena, London, 26th August 2007 - Setlist, Photos & Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
26th August 2007 05:27 PM
Dan I would suggest saving your tears - until you see the ticket prices for the next one.
26th August 2007 05:28 PM
LadyJane How could I forget to thank

Mick Jagger
Keith Richards
Charlie Watts
Ronnie Wood

and all the team that make this a special time for each of us!!!

LJ.
26th August 2007 05:29 PM
Martha Yes THANK YOU everyone!!!!

The show ran just a bit under 2 hours.

No surprises.

More to come......

:-)
open-g Thank you

Bilsim
Lady Jane
egon
Gazza
GTRM
SV

The biggest suprise was - that we didn't get any suprises^^
jaggergurl
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Many many thanks to everyone who made this state of the art info possible:

Bilsim
egon
Gazza
GTRM
SV

I'm gonna miss our little setlist gatherings and I can only hope and pray that we get a chance to do this again in the future.

Wishing all who were there a safe journey home.

LJ.

not goodbye LJ.. just see you later ' till the next tour.. and there will be a next tour.. just feel it!!
[Edited by jaggergurl]
26th August 2007 05:31 PM
TomL No Wyman, no special set. Wooooooooooooo...Wooooooooooooooooo...they will be back.

Get ready Ladies and Gents.......Would you please welcome the Rolling Stones..........
26th August 2007 05:31 PM
FotiniD Yep, thanks again to everyone.

We got plenty of stuff to keep us busy till the next tour - like the MJ anthology, Shine a Light, the Pirates DVD extras I think we can cope!
26th August 2007 05:32 PM
mojoman thanks to all in gazzaland, the stones, the thong, everybody
26th August 2007 05:33 PM
LadyJane
quote:
TomL wrote:
No Wyman, no special set. Wooooooooooooo...Wooooooooooooooooo...they will be back.

Get ready Ladies and Gents.......Would you please welcome the Rolling Stones..........

As always, YOU and I think alike.

Start saving!!!

LJ.
26th August 2007 05:40 PM
glencar This is it! I was busy watching a DVD (Ryan's Daughter) & I realized it was time for the final show. Looks like a veddy nice set list! Hope everyone gets home safely.
26th August 2007 05:41 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

As always, YOU and I think alike.

Start saving!!!

LJ.

We should all start making tentative plans. When's that movie getting released again?
26th August 2007 05:41 PM
Straycat87 Thanks to you all at Rocks Off for the reports, the pics, the comments, and the humour !
And millions of thanks to the Stones for making us HAPPY !
Let's wait for 2008 peacefully...
26th August 2007 05:42 PM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
We should all start making tentative plans. When's that movie getting released again?

April '08.
Start saving.

This DID NOT imo come close to being the final performance by The Rolling Stones.

LJ.
26th August 2007 05:44 PM
Bogle I've never posted here before, but lurked for years, reading all your posts, and it's been great knowing this means as much to you as it does to me.... THANK YOU everyone for these wonderful on-the-spot reports, and god bless you all....

I'LL SEE YOU ALL ON THE NEXT TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!
26th August 2007 05:45 PM
glencar This tour was a disappointment, set list-wise but they palyed well at the show I was lucky enough to see.

BTW I did not "Tele" dirtyden; if he or Gazza sees this, I paid him via paypal on Tuesday/Wednesday.
26th August 2007 05:45 PM
parmeda
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Gazza: "Anita here. Just said hi to Jade."

I don't know about ya'll...but, as anticipated as this show was; the set list, the pictures... I've got dibs on Gazza's return!

Oh yes...I will talk to the man.

He certainly knows how to "work a room", lmao!

Gaz...you rest up, honey.

Name the day...name the time...I WILL call you!

I WILL get an all inclusive perspective from this man!
26th August 2007 05:46 PM
glencar
quote:
Bogle wrote:
I've never posted here before, but lurked for years, reading all your posts, and it's been great knowing this means as much to you as it does to me.... THANK YOU everyone for these wonderful on-the-spot reports, and god bless you all....

I'LL SEE YOU ALL ON THE NEXT TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!

INSTANT A-LISTER!
26th August 2007 05:48 PM
parmeda
quote:
glencar wrote:
This tour was a disappointment, set list-wise but they palyed well at the show I was lucky enough to see.

BTW I did not "Tele" dirtyden; if he or Gazza sees this, I paid him via paypal on Tuesday/Wednesday.

Ahem! I will vouch for this man!

glencar DOES NOT "tele"....no way, no how.
26th August 2007 05:50 PM
glencar LOL Thanks, Pammy! I shoould note that no one accused me of it but I figured it's the best way to let those guys know I paid my debt.
26th August 2007 05:53 PM
LadyJane Just got a call from SV and MEG.
They are tired but happy.

Many of the Stones kids came out and sang back-up on Sympathy. SV has tons of pics to upload at her hotel.

They are heading to post party.

All in attendance agree that this was NOT the last show.

SV did NOT cry at final bow.

LJ.
26th August 2007 05:54 PM
Bogle
quote:
glencar wrote:
INSTANT A-LISTER!

He he, thanks glencar! Man, not sure what to do with myself after checking this thread all night... think I'm to buzzed to do much other than crack open a beer and put on the DVDs!

While I'm saying hello, though... I was at the Slane gig last week- has anyone heard of a bootleg doing the rounds yet? I guess it's a bit early... and I should start a new thread anyhow, I guess!

Big love, people!
26th August 2007 05:54 PM
andrestones10 The boys will sleep tonite. very weird!!!

:-)

See you in the next tour, boys!

;-)
26th August 2007 05:55 PM
fireontheplatter i just hope everybody said ow
26th August 2007 05:59 PM
Martha [quote]TomL wrote:
No Wyman, no special set. Wooooooooooooo...Wooooooooooooooooo...they will be back.

[/quote

I will see you there!!!! You fucker.

xxoo,
MM
26th August 2007 06:02 PM
Martha
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Just got a call from SV and MEG.
They are tired but happy.

Many of the Stones kids came out and sang back-up on Sympathy. SV has tons of pics to upload at her hotel.

They are heading to post party.

All in attendance agree that this was NOT the last show.

SV did NOT cry at final bow.

LJ.

No crying....not over.

That's a confirmation.

;-)
26th August 2007 06:03 PM
Martha
quote:
Bogle wrote:

He he, thanks glencar! Man, not sure what to do with myself after checking this thread all night... think I'm to buzzed to do much other than crack open a beer and put on the DVDs!

While I'm saying hello, though... I was at the Slane gig last week- has anyone heard of a bootleg doing the rounds yet? I guess it's a bit early... and I should start a new thread anyhow, I guess!

Big love, people!

Welcome to the greatest message board on earth Bogie! Glad to meet you.

xxoo,
Martha
26th August 2007 06:03 PM
GotToRollMe Thanks for bringing in the setlist, LJ. It was a lot of fun hanging out with you guys for this tour.
Till the next time we say goodbye...

Oh yeah, a lil something from Egon here...

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
26th August 2007 06:12 PM
Bogle
quote:
Martha wrote:

Welcome to the greatest message board on earth Bogie! Glad to meet you.

xxoo,
Martha

Cheers Martha, it's great to be here, and good to meet you too!
26th August 2007 06:21 PM
charlotte thanks egon and to GotToRollMe
26th August 2007 06:22 PM
glencar
quote:
Bogle wrote:

Big love, people!

No boot yet but I'd like one too as that was my last show so far. I have seen the last 3 shows in Eire. Not bad, eh?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)