ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Relaxing in Sweden - April 1965
© IBL with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The O² Arena, London, 26th August 2007 - Setlist, Photos & Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
4th September 2007 07:39 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL
4th September 2007 09:31 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
I was looking at Jeep's photo of Charlie and I noticed that they did not play the correct setlist on Sunday night. The one on the plexiglass is different from the one we heard.

Oh, wait, this setlist might have just been in my dreams.

[Edited by SweetVirginia]

We must've had the same dream, SV!
4th September 2007 10:38 AM
SweetVirginia Now that it's the header, I wish I had spelled "wicked" correctly!

4th September 2007 06:00 PM
Bitch
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
Bitch! There you are! I knew that once you got back online it would take you forever to read all the London-related threads.

Good times in London. Your kids are great. They both ended up getting into Sunday's show, right?

Thanks! It's been hard adjusting back into reality. STONES WEEK in London was so much fun! My kids rocked too. Yes!! I only bought them RS tickets to the middle show, and they originally said that would be enough. But after that show, they both wanted to go to the last show so badly that they offered to use thier own money! At the last minute 2 tickets turned up at the Pilot Inn so happily we all got to see the final show.

Do I get the "Mother of the Year" Award for passing the brownies and the beer?? It's crazy, but somehow they put up with me!! Thanks to JO for sending the 'care package'!!
Here's a wholesome family pic before the show!

4th September 2007 08:09 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
Now that it's the header, I wish I had spelled "wicked" correctly!

YOU did that? You lil scamp, you! Nice job!
4th September 2007 08:29 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Should have guessed that!! She fooled us both GTRM!!!!
4th September 2007 08:45 PM
open-g Of course Bitch, you get the "Mother of the Year" Award !

you gave yer kids a second chance and never let a dollar burn a hole in yer pants.

the way to go, I'd say...
4th September 2007 09:15 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Hey, maybe the boys will save that pic and play that setlist at MSG in the Spring.

Dear Lord, now I'm not just dreaming, I've lost all touch with reality.

5th September 2007 06:33 PM
Gazza Some more from the 26th

(Ronnie and Keith admiring Mick's harp solo on CYHMK. Unfortunately I had this annoying twat in front of me who was like a jumping bean all night..)

6th September 2007 12:14 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Bitch wrote:

Thanks! It's been hard adjusting back into reality. STONES WEEK in London was so much fun! My kids rocked too. Yes!! I only bought them RS tickets to the middle show, and they originally said that would be enough. But after that show, they both wanted to go to the last show so badly that they offered to use thier own money! At the last minute 2 tickets turned up at the Pilot Inn so happily we all got to see the final show.

Do I get the "Mother of the Year" Award for passing the brownies and the beer?? It's crazy, but somehow they put up with me!! Thanks to JO for sending the 'care package'!!

What a couple of good-looking kids (but how could they not be with such a hot mama...lol). I'm so glad you all dug the shows and had a good time in London, Bitch.
10th September 2007 05:40 AM
jostorm
quote:
Bitch wrote:

My pleasure, Bitch,really glad everyone had a blast, and yes, you are officially a very cool Mum. Laws regarding alcohol consumption in America are bizarre, you can get married or lose your life for your country at 17 but you can't drink????? Bet your kids really appreciated being treated like adults for a change....
10th September 2007 05:43 AM
jostorm Very by the way: I cannot find anything about the after show party, I thought I saw a picture somewhere, but am too busy at work to plough my way through all the threads.
So, would someone tell me: how was it? Did they play anything or just show up?
10th September 2007 06:00 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Very by the way: I cannot find anything about the after show party, I thought I saw a picture somewhere, but am too busy at work to plough my way through all the threads.
So, would someone tell me: how was it? Did they play anything or just show up?

Hmmmmm.....
I must have missed them

Only after party was Prince's and he did show up 10 minutes into the show.

10th September 2007 03:03 PM
jostorm Oops, silly me, I whizzed through all the threads so quickly, that I assumed the photo of you and Gazza with SV was shot at the Stones after-show party....And the thought ain't that far fetched, why not???, I mean he managed 3 shows plus Prince plus TV interview plus Rattlesnake Inn. Good job we all love him, otherwise we'd be jealous.....Would this moment be appropriate to scream "Fuck you, Gazza, will ya????"
Ok, so how WAS Prince's after show party?????
10th September 2007 03:19 PM
PartyDoll MEG Jo..His show was great but having Prince actually walk on stage in this little club 10 minutes after the start of the after-show bands' performance was mind-blowing. He did some singing but mostly jammed with his fellow musicians, who were excellent performers on their own until the end of the show. No 10 minutes, play a song, nice to see ya, ta ta everyone like most divas would do. It was a night SV, Gazza, and I won't forget!!!
11th September 2007 06:52 AM
jostorm Wow, that sounds great, shame the greedy RS never did anything similar for us, what a treat....

And ,personally, I have many a night I won't forget, but none of them involve Prince.....
11th September 2007 02:33 PM
Gazza
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Wow, that sounds great, shame the greedy RS never did anything similar for us, what a treat....

And ,personally, I have many a night I won't forget, but none of them involve Prince.....

They didnt involve me either, which is your loss....
11th September 2007 03:23 PM
SweetVirginia LOL...Gazza-you modest devil!
11th September 2007 03:26 PM
PartyDoll MEG Does every "serious" comment I make need to be taken as a double entendre??!!!

And Jo... any night I won't easily forget usually does involve a prince!!
11th September 2007 06:27 PM
open-g Keith eats ciggie
....and sings You Got the Silver

14th September 2007 07:15 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Gazza wrote:

They didnt involve me either, which is your loss....

Methinks all this sucking has gone to yer head!

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)