ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Relaxing in Sweden - April 1965
© IBL with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: London concerts - pre-show - Pilot inn, Greenwich 21,23 & 26 August Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
23rd July 2007 08:31 PM
TomL All you crazy MF=er's out there. Have a blast. If you can suck your own dick or lap your own do it. All kidding aside, I hope you have the time of your life. You will enjoy all the mother country has to offer. You will enjoy Gazza's company. You will enjoy beer. You will enjoy pot. You will enjoy PDM getting naked. You will enjoy the STONES. You will enjoy your selves. And best of all never forget..............................If Streets Of Love comes on just run................

Just start letting beers fall from your hands, Gazza will remember that one. Wish i could be there brother, Rocks off to ya.

Fuck You Gazza, Will Ya? Next year we will have to celibrate the 4th of July.

Get ready Voo I am almost past the nerve.

23rd July 2007 08:35 PM
LadyJane
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

I can receive and post photos from my email account and receive text messages by phone. Can't receive photos by phone, but email should suffice.

I can receive photos on my phone; just need to figure out howe to upload to photobucket.

Between GTRM and LJ, we will be just fine.

LJ.
24th July 2007 10:59 AM
stewed & Keefed I went to the O2 a few weeks ago the best bar in the complex was the "inc Brasserie" ( large area, sells food,and the drink prices were reasonable).
The only problem is no smoking. So those who smoke would have to go right outside the complex each time.
The Pilot Inn look's ok and not to far to walk.
24th July 2007 11:18 AM
Honky Tonk Man I said on Tell Me and I'll say it hear, The Piolet Inn is the best bet I think. I am happy tro drink in the arena of course, if thats what others want to do. I'll just follow the crowd!
24th July 2007 11:19 AM
egon LJ; i'll send clips and pictures directly to your email address.

MEG; please intruct LJ on how to upload to photobucket and youtube

Go, go!

PRESHOW IDEAS: As long as they sell beer, i'm happy.

Carry on.

Egon out.
24th July 2007 11:24 AM
LadyJane
quote:
egon wrote:
LJ; i'll send clips and pictures directly to your email address.

Go, go!

Carry on.

Egon out.

Instructions from MEG have begun.
Photobucket should be no problem although I need to learn howe to resize.

Youtube is another story. But I'm willing to learn.

Egon use my Yahoo addy.

LJ.
24th July 2007 11:28 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
egon wrote:
LJ; i'll send clips and pictures directly to your email address.

Go, go!

Carry on.

Egon out.

Egon: PM for you!
24th July 2007 11:29 AM
egon
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Instructions from MEG have begun.
Photobucket should be no problem although I need to learn howe to resize.

LJ.

you do not have to resize the pics i send from my phone.
uploading to youtube works the same as photobucket, it just takes longer
don't think i have yr yahoo mail (only the roadrunner one).

24th July 2007 11:30 AM
LadyJane
quote:
egon wrote:

you do not have to resize the pics i send from my phone.
uploading to youtube works the same as photobucket, it just takes longer
don't think i have yr yahoo mail (only the roadrunner one).

Cool.
You are making this easier, Egon Spielberg.

I am emailing you now from my Yahoo account.

LJ.
24th July 2007 11:32 AM
egon
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Egon: PM for you!

replied.
24th July 2007 11:37 AM
LadyJane egon...check pm.

LJ.
24th July 2007 11:42 AM
PartyDoll MEG Egon has surfaced..he is still among the living..

Yes I have started tutoring lessons, Mr. Director!!

Any of you going to the London shows, who want to share photos or videos with the board "live", LJ and Mary are your people to establish contact with..

and maybe Egon, except for the last show, as he will be busy transmitting....
24th July 2007 11:45 AM
egon
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
egon...check pm.

LJ.

replied.

I'm still here MEG. just not so much time at the moment.

24th July 2007 12:09 PM
Gazza
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Egon has surfaced..he is still among the living..

Yes I have started tutoring lessons, Mr. Director!!

Any of you going to the London shows, who want to share photos or videos with the board "live", LJ and Mary are your people to establish contact with..

and maybe Egon, except for the last show, as he will be busy transmitting....

he's more likely to be 'transmitting' his Heineken into the nearest urinal, in fairness.
24th July 2007 12:36 PM
Jeep If you take a look at the place with Live Search, the Dome is very close to the Pilot Inn (scroll to north west to reach the Dome) :

http://local.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=skgh6sh00qbh&style=o&lvl=1&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=12462891&encType=1

24th July 2007 12:55 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Jeep wrote:
If you take a look at the place with Live Search, the Dome is very close to the Pilot Inn (scroll to north west to reach the Dome) :

http://local.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=skgh6sh00qbh&style=o&lvl=1&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=12462891&encType=1

How come you aren't coming, Jeep?!!!!
24th July 2007 01:12 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

Mary = GotToRollMe, for anyone who'll be there and wants to contact me through the board.
24th July 2007 01:22 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Mary = GotToRollMe, for anyone who'll be there and wants to contact me through the board.

Keep me honest.
Sorry Sweetie..forgot not all would realize that-lol
24th July 2007 02:02 PM
Gazza
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
How come you aren't coming, Jeep?!!!!

he is. see the other thread
24th July 2007 02:14 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Gazza wrote:

he is. see the other thread

I did and already commented..this is getting too confusing for my old brain. I have Mary and now YOU looking after me!!! Think we should start another London thread????!!!

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
24th July 2007 06:57 PM
Slavegirl I was wondering if someone could help me...I'm looking for an area to stay in London that isn't too far from the O2 Dome...but I don't think I want to stay in Greenwich as it is a little out of the way of Central London. Does anybody have any recomendations of any more centrally located spots in London that aren't too far from the O2 Dome? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks =)
24th July 2007 07:31 PM
Gazza The 02 seems to have pretty good transport links into central London.

Somewhere around Southwark/Waterloo on the south of the river might be ok - just across the river to the north of that are the likes of Charing Cross, Leicester Square etc which are right in the centre. A lot depends on your budget. If you find somewhere really cheap in the centre of London, it really WILL be 'cheap'....

Tube map -
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloads/colourmap.pdf

[Edited by Gazza]
24th July 2007 08:49 PM
Slavegirl Oh Gazza, what would I do without you??? I am going to buy you many alcoholic beverages when at last we meet.
24th July 2007 08:53 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Slavegirl wrote:
Oh Gazza, what would I do without you??? I am going to buy you many alcoholic beverages when at last we meet.

Gazza you just not going to meet Slavegirl, she is gonna invite you some drinks... now let me tell ya FYG,WY?

Lucky bastard!

obStones: Don't steal my girlfriend!

have fun everyone and don't miss me too much, I ain't gonna be there, that's fer sure
24th July 2007 08:56 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Gazza you just not going to meet Slavegirl, she is gonna invite you some drinks... now let me tell ya FYG,WY?

Lucky bastard!

have fun everyone and don't miss me too much, I ain't gonna be there, that's fer sure

OH, Voodoo..( insert crying)...when will I ever get to meet you??!!!
25th July 2007 07:17 AM
Gazza
quote:

Lucky bastard!

how many 'girlfriends' is this you've claimed to have now?? LOL..you dirty old man.
25th July 2007 08:48 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:

Lucky bastard!

This is all very distoibing! When are we gonna meet the legendary VoodooChileInWonderland? I think if the Stones DO decide to play New York next year that a little trip will be in order for you, amigo. The ROCC demands it!

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
25th July 2007 12:00 PM
Gazza
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

This is all very distoibing! When are we gonna meet the legendary VoodooChileFromWonderland? I think if the Stones DO decide to play New York next year that a little trip will be in order for you, amigo. The ROCC demands it!

if it happens, make sure you hold on to your shoes....
25th July 2007 03:16 PM
Honky Tonk Man Trains from Greenwich to central London are frequent. You are looking at around a 15-20 minute journey to Waterloo East or Charing Cross.

It depends on what you like. Greenwich is very touristy and quite relaxed and it's right by the river which is nice, but if this is your first visit to London, probably central is better. Clubs, Bars, Mueseums, parks and lots of Rolling Stones history.
25th July 2007 05:04 PM
Slavegirl Thanks Honky Tonk Man!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)