ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Halifax Commons, Halifax NS Sept 23, 2006
© Ted Pritchard with thanks to Montana
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Richards' early morning Depp shock Return to archive
20th September 2006 05:40 AM
Ten Thousand Motels RICHARDS' EARLY MORNING DEPP SHOCK
Movie & Entertainment News provided by World Entertainment News Network (www.wenn.com)

KEITH RICHARDS' daughter THEODORA was left mortified when she bumped into screen hunk JOHNNY DEPP after just getting out of bed.

THE ROLLING STONES guitarist, who will play Depp's father in the second PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN sequel, has built up a good relationship with the Hollywood actor.
But his embarrassed daughter wishes her father would give her advance warning about the heart-throb's visits to their home.

The 21-year-old says, "Somebody woke me up from a nap and I had hot pink pimple cream all over my face and I was wearing my SYLVESTER and TWEETY BIRD pyjamas. I came downstairs and there he was! "They get along really well. I think they find similarities in each other.
Maybe he's like another Keith Richards from a different generation."

20th September 2006 07:04 AM
Angiegirl And here I thought *I* had problems.
20th September 2006 08:06 AM
albert you do!!??

gr,
Albert
20th September 2006 09:31 AM
Joey
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
And here I thought *I* had problems.

Good Morning Angiegirl
20th September 2006 01:30 PM
Jeep Interesting pictures in the Daily Mail...

For a big scan of the article (and pix) click here :
http://x5.freeshare.us/121fs680346.jpg
[Edited by Jeep]
20th September 2006 01:40 PM
Saint Sway thank you Jeep!
20th September 2006 01:45 PM
pdog

20th September 2006 01:49 PM
Saint Sway I need to start dating one of their daughters
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)