ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Halifax Commons, Halifax NS Sept 23, 2006
© Ted Pritchard with thanks to Montana
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Wild Horses - a version Return to archive
19th September 2006 12:59 PM
Stikkyfinger http://download.yousendit.com/116847DF4B7A73C9

Let me know what you think,ok?
19th September 2006 04:18 PM
Bitch Wild Horses couldn't drag me away

In reality wild horses could drag the 4 of the RS away in a second, they are all so light. But it's symbolic of the love in one's heart that can't be taken away no matter how strong the opposition. It's one of the greatest love songs of all times IMO.

Nice job Stikky!

19th September 2006 04:40 PM
MikeyC613 Very nice. At times it sounds like Mick and Neil Young singing at the same time. What did you record this on? The guitar tracks are very nice. Good harmonies as well.
19th September 2006 05:18 PM
Stikkyfinger
quote:
MikeyC613 wrote:
Very nice. At times it sounds like Mick and Neil Young singing at the same time. What did you record this on? The guitar tracks are very nice. Good harmonies as well.

Thanks for your feedback! It was recorded on a PC using Tracktion software and a Samson condenser microphone. Part of the guitars (Nashville tuning)were recorded by Open-G from IORR (Kalle), and part (open G tuning) were recorded by me.

Open-G is in Berlin, and I'm in the UK, so we sent each other mp3's as we built the track up.

The vocals and backing vocals were recorded in one take by me.

Glad you like it!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)