ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Halifax Commons, Halifax NS Sept 23, 2006
© Ted Pritchard with thanks to Montana
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: About money grabbing Return to archive Page: 1 2
19th September 2006 04:12 PM
Martha
quote:
Gazza wrote:

It is, but they werent $22 when most fans were trying to get tickets after they were put on sale.

Its not like Cohl and the Stones are doing people a favour. Its merely a cosmetic exercise to cover their own embarrassment because they realise they misjudged the market

Was this Cohl's doing alone Gary or was Mick also this shortsighted? Cohl did them in.....he's an idiot.
19th September 2006 04:15 PM
Martha
quote:
Joey wrote:

W- W- What ?!?!

JOEY! You know how to make me smile again... I NEED Petey today especially. THANK YOU!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooo,
Martha
19th September 2006 04:45 PM
Joey
quote:
Martha wrote:

JOEY! You know how to make me smile again... I NEED Petey today especially. THANK YOU!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooo,
Martha

I just sent you an E - Mail

[Edited by Joey]
19th September 2006 05:00 PM
Martha
quote:
Joey wrote:

I just sent you an E - Mail

[Edited by Joey]

Put me in a trance with your love my Stonesian Prince.

I need a diversion from working on the budget.....after vacation.

Ugh......

19th September 2006 05:41 PM
Joey
quote:
Martha wrote:

Put me in a trance with your love my Stonesian Prince.

Consider it done My Stonesian Queen :

Remember , Stones is Stones --- Bigger than ALL of us .

Kins .

19th September 2006 06:36 PM
Martha I'm feeling lighter already!

You are a sweetheart.

:-)
19th September 2006 08:54 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Martha wrote:

You might be able to go, unlike me but all the rest you say I totally identify with. It is a loss that I cannot deal with either. I've had a lot of loss the past 5 years and this is another hard one for me to take.

Lucinda knows how I feel...

"You took my joy, I want it back"

Peace to you Stonsey.

xxoo,
Martha

Oh no.

Maybe things will change and you will be able to make it.

Have faith, sistah.

Have faith.

LJ.
19th September 2006 09:34 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Martha wrote:
My heart is broken too. I can't make it to any of the shows.

Martha! I was so hoping you'd hit Chicago.
20th September 2006 03:00 AM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
F505 wrote:
Their albums of the last 25 years don't give them this status anymore. The one and only thing left is to obtain this status by organising the biggest selling tour ever so they can still be number one in music business scene with the emphasis on business. Of course it has less to do with music. It's about status and prestige: "We don't want to selI less tickets than U2 or Madonna otherwise we have lost."

This is in essence why the Stones are going downhill.
20th September 2006 03:13 AM
danielharris627 Its a lot, but its worth it.
20th September 2006 03:48 PM
Martha
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Oh no.

Maybe things will change and you will be able to make it.

Have faith, sistah.

Have faith.

LJ.

Queen (Lady( Jane! I am missing you like crazy...can you feel my hormonally strained energy piercing the air? LOL

Come out here for THE WHO Nov. 14th I have 3 extra tickets (great seats $120 each) that I MUST sell....and a room with your name on it!

I am busted....in terms of traveling past Omaha...where upon arrival I immediately vomited due to the heavy scent of animal manure permeating the air. No wonder our dear Joey has trouble with his bowels! It can't be helped!

I wish like hell I could make it to sweet home Chicago....Chris is stil trying to hook up with Hef, so far he's only interfacing with the folks in LA though! ;-)

I wish you all peace!

xxoo,
Marthamelodylan

20th September 2006 03:49 PM
Martha
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Martha! I was so hoping you'd hit Chicago.

I can't tell you how nice it is to be wanted and included. I may go out and rob a bank so I can show up...although I don't think they keep money in them anymore.

Thank you!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)