ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Halifax Commons, Halifax NS Sept 23, 2006
© Ted Pritchard with thanks to Montana
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Cohlkhoz header.... Return to archive Page: 1 2
18th September 2006 11:04 AM
Gazza
quote:
F505 wrote:
He looks just like John Lennon!

quote:
Tom wrote:

and Jerry Garcia

sadly, the similarity ends there
18th September 2006 11:09 AM
Jeep
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Well....at least he keeps the boys on the road.....that's worth something.....

Good point, but...

18th September 2006 11:12 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Cohl's not so bad. If the boys didn't like him they'd fire him. Cohl's just simply doing the job he was hired to do....nothing more...nothing less....totally morally neutral. If someone is that pissed about ticket prices then pie Mick in the face not Cohl.....otherwise...take the bow...
18th September 2006 11:13 AM
Gazza
quote:
Jeep wrote:
Michael deserves this header : HE IS WITH THE BAND !

Ironic that hes making them stand for him, as theyve been on all fours in front of him for almost 20 years.

I suppose its a return to the 'glory days' in that the Stones are a 5-piece band once again with two "Mick's" in the line up.

Only difference between now and then is that the other 'creative' driving force in the band back then was Keith. Unfortunately he's lost his position as joint 'commander in chief'

18th September 2006 11:13 AM
glencar
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Voodoo

Backing musicians etc are OK, but I draw the line at 'drinking to' that money-grabbing antiChrist c*nt....

I agree!
18th September 2006 11:14 AM
Gazza
quote:
Cohl's not so bad. If the boys didn't like him they'd fire him. Cohl's just simply doing the job he was hired to do....nothing more...nothing less....totally morally neutral. If someone is that pissed about ticket prices then pie Mick in the face not Cohl.....otherwise...take the bow...

No ones questioning his ability as a promoter and manager!
18th September 2006 11:15 AM
Saint Sway "...and on the 7th Day I created 'Hot Seat Packages'"

quote:
Jeep wrote:

18th September 2006 11:20 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Gazza wrote:
No ones questioning his ability as a promoter and manager!

Well...ability costs.....and then there's the overhead. The Stones carry alot of overhead costs.
18th September 2006 11:22 AM
Jeep
quote:
Cohl's not so bad. If the boys didn't like him they'd fire him. Cohl's just simply doing the job he was hired to do....nothing more...nothing less....totally morally neutral. If someone is that pissed about ticket prices then pie Mick in the face not Cohl.....otherwise...take the bow...

New York, May 10th 2005 :

...The Rolling Stones Onstage will once again showcase their diversity as musicians and performers by playing three dramatically different venues from the grand scale excitement of a stadium, to the thrill of an arena to the intimate setting of a theatre and club with special set lists...

...There will be a limited number of Gold Circle seats while the remaining 95% of the house will average $99 for stadium shows, $110 for arenas and all tickets for theatre/club shows will be $50...

Who said that ?
18th September 2006 11:22 AM
Gazza todays cover boy - and the average price of the tickets was.......$167.
18th September 2006 11:27 AM
Ten Thousand Motels >There will be a limited number of Gold Circle seats while the remaining 95% of the house will average $99 for stadium shows, $110 for arenas and all tickets for theatre/club shows will be $50...<

BRILLIANT MARKETING PLOY!
18th September 2006 11:35 AM
glencar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
"...and on the 7th Day I created 'Hot Seat Packages'"

Actually The Who also has Hot Seat packages wherein the feller sitting next to us had paid $400 per ticket whilst mine were $250 per ticket. He was angry when this was revealed & he went to find out what he got for his "Hot Seat" & it was some sort of ticket to get into the VIP tent. Unfortunately the show was about to start so he got NADA! True Story!
18th September 2006 12:15 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Voodoo

Backing musicians etc are OK, but I draw the line at 'drinking to' that money-grabbing antiChrist c*nt....

Lets not blame young Jacob....he is the heir to the throne!
18th September 2006 01:13 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

Voodoo...make this the header...NOW!!! ROTFLMAO!!!

I second that! Fuckin' priceless, Jeep!
18th September 2006 08:07 PM
mrhipfl
quote:
Tom wrote:

and Jerry Garcia

and Eric Clapton
19th September 2006 07:23 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
19th September 2006 07:40 AM
Gazza Thank fuck that header's gone. The darkest 24 hours in RO history.
19th September 2006 07:44 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl FYI: It was more than 24 hours
19th September 2006 07:45 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Thank fuck that header's gone. The darkest 24 hours in RO history.

And see...You DID survive it!!
And a Bon Jovi/Voodoo monstrosity did not appear as a header, although I'm not really too sure about today's !?!!!
19th September 2006 07:46 AM
Gazza
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
FYI: It was more than 24 hours

I noticed. I was sorely distressed on arrival at work today to see it still there. You should get up earlier.

You were minutes away from an act of internal sabotage!
[Edited by Gazza]
19th September 2006 07:48 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
And a Bon Jovi/Voodoo monstrosity did not appear as a header, although I'm not really too sure about today's !?!!!

Do you (or someone else) have a picture of Bon Jovi with any of the stones members? It could be a great header.

Glad Brian is back a good change, isn't it?
19th September 2006 07:49 AM
Gazza
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

Today's is fine. I'm all in favour of paying respect to the band's backing musicians in the way Voodoo did, but its nice to see a Stone featured in the header again. Even if he's dead.
[Edited by Gazza]
19th September 2006 07:51 AM
Gazza
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Do you (or someone else) have a picture of Bon Jovi with any of the stones members? It could be a great header.

Dont even think of besmirching this board by having that talent-fucked c**t featured on a header in any shape or form.

Unless he's dangling from a cross or a noose or something.
19th September 2006 07:58 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Dont even think of besmirching this board by having that talent-fucked c**t featured on a header in any shape or form.

Unless he's dangling from a cross or a noose or something.

Boy, he sure get's under your skin!!!....
19th September 2006 08:11 AM
LadyJane Gazza has issues.

MEG..Voodoo put the Cohls in Superblow.

Ewwwwwwwwwww....well young Jacob is kinda cute.

LJ.
19th September 2006 08:30 AM
Gazza
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Gazza has issues.

lol..no, LJ - just high standards.
19th September 2006 08:37 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Gazza wrote:

lol..no, LJ - just high standards.

It's okay Gazza.

I find your hatred of Poodle boy hilarious.

Everytime I see that jerk I think of YOU.

LJ.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)