ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Halifax Commons, Halifax NS Sept 23, 2006
© Ted Pritchard with thanks to Montana
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Jagger/Alice Cooper Duet Return to archive Page: 1 2
18th September 2006 03:07 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
i am looking forward to seeing Alice Cooper's set next week, but hope that he does not join them onstage. Songs are at a premium as it is, we cannot sacrifice another spot in the setlist to another "Dave Matthews Moment".

Alice is no DAVE MOTHERFUCKIN SUCK MY COCK WHILE GETTIN' OFF A PONY MATTHEWS!....lmao
18th September 2006 03:09 PM
F505 $6Z?$|=Toodoopug wrote:
i am looking forward to seeing Alice Cooper's set next week.
[/quote]

Please throw your cape over his head.
18th September 2006 03:10 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
F505 wrote:
$6Z?$|=Toodoopug wrote:
i am looking forward to seeing Alice Cooper's set next week.

[/quote]

Yeah man, great one....
18th September 2006 03:11 PM
F505
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

Yeah man, great one....
[/quote]

Glad you liked it!
18th September 2006 03:12 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
F505 wrote:

Yeah man, great one....

Glad you liked it!
[/quote]

I've heard worse from alot better....
18th September 2006 04:35 PM
voodoopug
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

Alice is no DAVE MOTHERFUCKIN SUCK MY COCK WHILE GETTIN' OFF A PONY MATTHEWS!....lmao

I was referring to wasting a spot in the setlist with a "guest spot". This is more applicable on the MTV music awards not a Stones concert.
18th September 2006 04:39 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I was referring to wasting a spot in the setlist with a "guest spot". This is more applicable on the MTV music awards not a Stones concert.

Did Joss Stone, Josh Redman, or the Crow ho, get this kind of treatment....
18th September 2006 04:51 PM
voodoopug
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

Did Joss Stone, Josh Redman, or the Crow ho, get this kind of treatment....

From me....Yes.

If they want to have a guest musician....have Mick Taylor or Bill Wyman join them for a song, otherwise, stay off the stage and let Blondie and Co. work.
19th September 2006 03:53 AM
Beast of Alice The stones will always be the band,but Alice is today way better live.I saw him 4 weeks ago and there are no Ronnie wood moments.By saying that,I mean,Alice is singing better than ever and doing his show better than ever.His band is a hired band,true,but Alice himself is really like a 21 year old.By saying "Ronnie" moments,I think we all know what I mean.I love all the Stones,they are after all humans.I saw them in Hollywood last year and that was the great Stones!They just are not 72' every show.I have seen Alice 5 times in the past ten years and you would be amazed!Alice can go another 10years and still be better than his 73 "Billion dollar Babies Tour".
Give the Coop a chance.As far as duets,it would be a dream.But,duets can be dull.Alice used to do "Hitch hike" when
he was younger,that would be cool.
19th September 2006 05:12 AM
Jumping Jack That is the honest to god truth. There is a very real possibility that if the Stones don't bring their A game they will be humiliated and blown off the stage (worse than SARS).

Coop is kicking ass big time and unlike the Stones, playing much better now than in the 70s. When the Stones were recording Brussells, who was ruling American arenas and breaking the 72 Stones attendance records? He is better now than then. Word!

Coop is outrocking The Who and The Stones and doing it for $32-$49, 5-6 nights a week, with a tour bus and no stickin' posse of vocal coaches and pastry chefs. Those who slag him either have not seen shows recently or don't like early 70s style rock and roll.
19th September 2006 01:59 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
That is the honest to god truth. There is a very real possibility that if the Stones don't bring their A game they will be humiliated and blown off the stage (worse than SARS).

Coop is kicking ass big time and unlike the Stones, playing much better now than in the 70s. When the Stones were recording Brussells, who was ruling American arenas and breaking the 72 Stones attendance records? He is better now than then. Word!

Coop is outrocking The Who and The Stones and doing it for $32-$49, 5-6 nights a week, with a tour bus and no stickin' posse of vocal coaches and pastry chefs. Those who slag him either have not seen shows recently or don't like early 70s style rock and roll.

I just got the Alice Cooper 2003 halloween live in Toronto bootleg dvd, it's fuckin' rockin!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)