ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Halifax Commons, Halifax NS Sept 23, 2006
© Ted Pritchard with thanks to Montana
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Return to archive Page: 1 2
16th September 2006 01:05 PM
pinkroses03 Does Mick J. read his message boards?? If so help a schizo girl---remember 1987??? On the way to the subway( Manhatten, around the purple Planet Store) I gave an old lady my last 5 $, so she could feed a crying blond boy that obvously did not belong with her. I was wearing a tiny blue corssette like dress, pink pumps, pink shirt and blonde hair. it was 1987. I heard a voice from behind me " MIss!!!Miss!!!! Excuse me , why did you do that??" The voice was coming from a british man.( behind me) I turned, said"Fuck Off!!!" as we do in New york (when approached by a stranger). I got half way down the subway steps steps and said out loud" That was Mick Jagger!!!" 5 people heard me and followed me back up the steps ---you were gone!! Dissapered!!
Since then I have become ill with schizophrenia--I think back to this and wonder what must Mick must have thought???
I have told alot of my friends this story---so when i went to collge at GSU , I was hearing some strange things on the radio--either the dj's had heard this (small town---Very Small!!) Or it was you Mick---On the radio, the dj's keep teling me that you wanted to meet me. Then A British speaking man got on the radio and said something horrible to me!!! Something i cannot repeat here. Something that caused me to get SICK, sick enough to go to a hospital---you even kept it up as I was in the group home that my family dumped me in!! Why me, Mick?? Or why dj's ?? Validate me .
I was crushed by you or their cruelity. Next a car drove by where a very drunk me sat with a date. " Hey Sherri---It's Mick!! He wants to see you!!" I screamed back " I'm playing now, see you later!!!" The tall man in the car waved the driver on.
Then I moved to Fla. Your group was in Tampa for a concert.
A man came in my shop for a hair cut at F.S.'s---said he was part of the crew. I told him my NY. Story---he said come to the concert!! I said I can't!!! It's not good for me to get to close to somebody that i admired so much.
So later another guy came into my shop--looked like Mick---!!!but it couldn't be!!! Nope not him, can't be , not here!!! So I joked," If I didn't know better I'd think you were Mick Jagger!!" The guy smiled hugely with painted yellow bad boy teeth and those pretty eyes!!Well,
I screwed his hair up--not on purpose, I was terrible at hairdressing. I think he was pretty ticked---he offered a tip---I wouldn't take it---the cut was to horrible!! He lifts his shirt and exposes a bundle of something--in a yellow folder. He said"I've got a bundle if you want it. Me ---being confused said no, no blahhh-blahhh-and the guy left.
Mick was it you? I am sorry for not guessin" your name!! But why so mean to me on the radio---your a giant--you could squash me like a bug. Sherri M. from Ga./ Fla. usa.
16th September 2006 05:31 PM
pdog Welcome to Girl.com
16th September 2006 05:52 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:
Welcome to Girl.com

need I say more....

ugh

anyway - great first post pinkroses03!

16th September 2006 06:01 PM
SteveMiller
quote:
pdog wrote:
Welcome to Girl.com

TWAT
17th September 2006 10:20 AM
BILL PERKS ALRIGHTY THEN
17th September 2006 10:30 AM
Jumacfly the pipe please!
17th September 2006 10:34 AM
danielharris627 Woww thats a strange um...story.
17th September 2006 10:59 AM
boundtoeatcheese
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

great first post pinkroses03!

you two should be marooned on a desert island together...
17th September 2006 02:06 PM
Ten Thousand Motels >Does Mick J. read his message boards?? <

He must. What else does he have to do when he goes online?
17th September 2006 03:05 PM
not bound to please
quote:
boundtoeatcheese wrote:

you two should be marooned on a desert island together...

I would say - pdog - you can do better than that - but I know you can't.

By the way - I am eating some cheese with my lunch right now. It's pesto gouda. Very good. I had blue cheese dressing on my salad of mixed baby greens.

17th September 2006 03:16 PM
Ten Thousand Motels >I would say - pdog - you can do better than that - but I know you can't.<

Oh, don't listen to him. I'd be stuck on a desert island with you... Hell bring MissU and we'd make it a threesome.

I could just kick back and take pictures...........
I'd like that.
17th September 2006 03:34 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
>I would say - pdog - you can do better than that - but I know you can't.<

Oh, don't listen to him. I'd be stuck on a desert island with you... Hell bring MissU and we'd make it a threesome.

I'd like that.

Oh - now that would be fun. I think gypsy may want to come along too. She used to wrestle.

I'd add pdog and feej, we could have some good Greek soldier man love moments...

Maxy could come and play Gandhi, since going from one of the biggest flamers to mother hen to his more challenged couchies....which he would have eaten alive back in the day...moo shoo dog anyone?

Joey? yes...

17th September 2006 03:37 PM
not bound to please
quote:
>I would say - pdog - you can do better than that - but I know you can't.<

I'd like that.

hey did you hear Stefano will be back in October...it's real this time...

17th September 2006 04:08 PM
GotToRollMe This thread is creepy from start to finish. Someone please euthanize it. Thank you.
17th September 2006 04:15 PM
not bound to please
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
This thread is creepy from start to finish. Someone please euthanize it. Thank you.

that'a the point...as if it even needs to be said...

whoooshhh....

17th September 2006 04:34 PM
GotToRollMe Ju...pass the pipe, please.
17th September 2006 04:42 PM
pdogs biggest fan
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Ju...pass the pipe, please.

I got a pipe for ya!

17th September 2006 04:46 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Ju...pass the pipe, please.

here we go!!
will mail you soon for you know what..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1bpSMOQZxs
17th September 2006 04:52 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

here we go!!
will mail you soon for you know what..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1bpSMOQZxs

LMFAO
17th September 2006 11:29 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

hey did you hear Stefano will be back in October...it's real this time...

How sure is this......100%?
(no, I hadn't heard... I hope that's what happens.)
18th September 2006 02:24 AM
not bound to please
quote:

How sure is this......100%?
(no, I hadn't heard... I hope that's what happens.)

90%

http://community.tvguide.com/thread.jspa?threadID=700006116
18th September 2006 02:31 AM
not bound to please

18th September 2006 02:38 AM
not bound to please 3rd rare white buffalo born on Wis. farm By EMILY FREDRIX, Associated Press Writer
Thu Sep 14, 4:11 PM ET

MILWAUKEE - A farm in Wisconsin is quickly becoming hallowed ground for American Indians with the birth of its third white buffalo, an animal considered sacred by many tribes for its potential to bring good fortune and peace.

"We took one look at it and I can't repeat what I thought but I thought, 'Here we go again,'" said owner Dave Heider.

Thousands of people stopped by Heider's Janesville farm after the birth of the first white buffalo, a female named Miracle who died in 2004 at the age of 10. The second was born in 1996 but died after three days.

Heider said he discovered the third white buffalo, a newborn male, after a storm in late August.

Over the weekend, about 50 American Indians held a drum ceremony to honor the calf, which has yet to be named, he said.

Floyd "Looks for Buffalo" Hand, a medicine man in the Oglala Sioux Tribe in Pine Ridge, S.D., said it was fate that the white buffaloes chose one farm, which will likely become a focal point for visitors, who make offerings such as tobacco and dream catchers in the hopes of earning good fortune and peace.

"That's destiny," he said. "The message was only choose one person."

The white buffalo is particularly sacred to the Cheyenne, Sioux and other nomadic tribes of the Northern Plains that once relied on the buffalo for subsistence.

According to a version of the legend, a white buffalo, disguised as a woman wearing white hides, appeared to two men. One treated her with respect, and the other didn't. She turned the disrespectful man into a pile of bones, and gave the respectful one a pipe and taught his people rituals and music. She transformed into a female white buffalo calf and promised to return again.

That this latest birth is a male doesn't make it any less significant in American Indian prophecies, which say that such an animal will reunite all the races of man and restore balance to the world, Hand said. He said the buffalo's coat will change from white to black, red and yellow, the colors of the various races of man, before turning brown again.

The birth of a white male buffalo means men need to take responsibility for their families and the future of the tribe, Hand said.

The odds of a white buffalo are at least 1 in a million, said Jim Matheson, assistant director of the National Bison Association. Buffalo in general have been rare for years, thought their numbers are increasing, with some 250,000 now in the U.S., he said.

Many people, like Heider, choose to raise the animals for their meat, which is considered a healthier, low-fat alternative to beef.

Gary Adamson, 65, of Elkhorn, who is of Choctaw and Cherokee heritage, said tribal elders will help interpret the animal's significance.

"There are still things that need to be done, and Miracle's task wasn't quite done yet, and we feel there's something there," he said.

18th September 2006 02:56 AM
pdog For those to ignorant to understand, girl.com was the url of the dead avatar, so take your lame ass homo comments and shove in your yapping wang hanger!
18th September 2006 08:22 AM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:
For those to ignorant to understand, girl.com was the url of the dead avatar, so take your lame ass homo comments and shove in your yapping wang hanger!

Good morning angry little man.

I'm having lobster bisque soup for breakfast. It's good.

18th September 2006 11:57 AM
Saint Sway Dear Sheri M (aka Pink Roses03)

As all of here are well aware, Mick Jagger does frequent this site and often responds to requests.

He just sent me a PM message that he would really like to meet you.

As you know... he is Florida TODAY! He is on his boat. He wants you to swim out into the ocean as far as you can... swim until you cant see the shore anymore. He will then pick you up in his boat.

Do not attempt to swim back to shore. Just wait there and he will find you.

good luck!
18th September 2006 12:09 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I don't like lobster though.
18th September 2006 01:14 PM
pdog
quote:
I don't like lobster though.

I don't care for you anymore!
18th September 2006 01:41 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
pdogs biggest fan wrote:

I got a pipe for ya!

I usually don't feed the trolls, but WTF is that all about? Uncalled for, cowardly, and tres lame! This thread is really bringing 'em out of the woodwork. It needs to slide into well-deserved obscurity. Over and out.

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
18th September 2006 02:20 PM
pdog
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

I usually don't feed the trolls, but WTF is that all about? Uncalled for, cowardly, and tres lame! This thread is really bringing 'em out of the woodwork. It needs to slide into well-deserved obscurity. Over and out.

Don't sweat it sister... That's why we got email, so these freaks can't track us down and try to ruin our upcoming get togethers.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)