ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Announcing the US Tour & Rap in LA, 1969
by ED Caraeff

BUY ME!!! CLICK HERE
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: poopdeck Return to archive
09-20-02 11:15 PM
stonedinaustralia i've essentially been of the air for the last three days and maybe for a few days to come - i'm just having a quick read on some elses system

anyway, i've clearly missed something - what's this "poop deck" business all about

sirmoonie? anybody?.. quickly if you can because i will have to go soon

thanks
09-20-02 11:36 PM
sirmoonie I was wondering the same, partner. I have no fucking idea. "Poopdeck"? WTF? Anyone?
09-20-02 11:41 PM
Maxlugar It's what your CD player turns into when you put any of those four new songs in it.

YES!

Maxy!
09-20-02 11:45 PM
~AzQb

Nah, B.

It's what happens when you put Dirty EWork on it, not the four new ones !!!

Maxy SNOBBY ; )!!!

~zQ
09-20-02 11:47 PM
scope
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
It's what your CD player turns into when you put any of those four new songs in it.

YES!

Maxy!

LOL Maxy! In an unofficial count, I have this as number 7 in Max's 40 Lashes at 40 Licks.
09-21-02 12:02 PM
Maxlugar Oh come on C!

These new songs don't come close to anything on Dirty Work.

OK, I'll give you Don't Stop over Back To Zero, OK?

It ends there.

09-21-02 12:08 PM
Moonisup I have always liked the poopdeck!! Pooperdepoop, the new tour has also a poopdeck!!

Rik

Gimme Gimme Gimme a wooden shoe
09-21-02 01:29 PM
sirmoonie Yes Mupp! The poopdeck is a chance for the fans to see them up close and personal like. You can get some really grungy tunes like Mannish Boy, or some real anthems like Like A Rolling Stones. When I buy tix, I always think about where I'll be relative to the 'deck.